War Room Pandemic - Episode 1087 (7/10/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

WHITEFRANK

Jun 15, 2021
gay choir from san francisco singing "we're coming for your children".

“If anyone causes one of these little ones—those who believe in me—to stumble, it would be better for them to have a large millstone hung around their neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea.”
- Matthew 18:6

Last edited:
Reactions: Truthseeker505

leanmarc

Jun 10, 2021

Rescued: The Scourge of Child Sex Slavery Pt. 2​

Thank you Steve. What can we say - we have not heard this topic discussed in media I don’t think, ever. Why? Our leaders do not discuss, ever. Now we are looking to inject our kids with Covid shots or shame them. Everyone is so disgusted about 6 Jan - why aren’t they disgusted instead on how we are allowing our children to be stolen?

Reactions: Truthseeker505

Truthseeker505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm
Thank you Steve. What can we say - we have not heard this topic discussed in media I don’t think, ever. Why? Our leaders do not discuss, ever. Now we are looking to inject our kids with Covid shots or shame them. Everyone is so disgusted about 6 Jan - why aren’t they disgusted instead on how we are allowing our children to be stolen?
In some way or another all of this is connected , you scratch my back and I'll scratch your. The whole damb system needs to be changed. Start from scratch

Reactions: Lil Chrissie

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat