War Room Pandemic - Episode 1082 (7/8/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Casey

Feb 16, 2021
GOOD EVENING STEPHEN. GOOD EVENING WAR ROOM! Glad to be back!

Our country infiltrated and owned by China! Every one of us should have all the information Trevor and Sam are putting forward. We need President Trump back in office as soon as possible and he's going to have a tremendous job cleaning house! The present administration is totally ignoring all the rules and selling out the American people.

I don't pretend to know a great deal about the Roman Catholic religion, but I respect it and I've always felt Apostolic Succession was a important issue in Catholic religion. (I could be wrong) You definitely break from that when you embrace any religion as okay. The Holy Eucharist is tremendously important (to me) and has been handed down through succession. Thank you Eric Sammons.

I'm working hard at it but having a hard time understanding Samantha however I love the positive attitude.
Thanking Steve, Erick Kaardal, Sam Faddis & Trevor Louden, Eric Sammons, and Samantha. A very interesting hour full of great information.
Thank you Stephen for all the truthful information I receive from you, it's been a tremendous help to me (and in my life) and I'm sure you are appreciated by many others given your following. Thank you for simply being Stephen. Take care of yourself, I love you, may you always walk in light and be blessed from above...

Truthseeker505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm
For all we know the end could come tomorrow for tommarrow is not promised. Seek the lord while he may be found. Thank you warroom Forum for having a good place to share things with each other. Iv really been blessed through this site and I dont know I would be where I'm at had I not found this. God bless u all. God bless the world in Jesus Christ name. Holy holy holy is the lord God almighty, who was and is and still to come.
Here's that website for Trevor loudon and Sam fattis. I believe their message on warroom with Bannon was the last warning to us Americans. Our country has been hijacked and we are under siege. I pray the lord Open eyes and ears to hear. There's always time to repent. It's not to late to ask Jesus into our hearts for today is the day of salvation. It's sad to see the whole world under the devils spell.

https://accountabilityinitiative.org/

Lil Chrissie

Mar 10, 2021
Illinois
For all we know the end could come tomorrow for tommarrow is not promised. Seek the lord while he may be found. Thank you warroom Forum for having a good place to share things with each other. Iv really been blessed through this site and I dont know I would be where I'm at had I not found this. God bless u all. God bless the world in Jesus Christ name. Holy holy holy is the lord God almighty, who was and is and still to come.
Here's that website for Trevor loudon and Sam fattis. I believe their message on warroom with Bannon was the last warning to us Americans. Our country has been hijacked and we are under siege. I pray the lord Open eyes and ears to hear. There's always time to repent. It's not to late to ask Jesus into our hearts for today is the day of salvation. It's sad to see the whole world under the devils spell.

https://accountabilityinitiative.org/
I checked out your link and will be reading the articles. You are a very intelligent and loving person. Some people like you are not under the devils spell. We will win this fight with people like you and God.

Reactions: Truthseeker505

Lil Chrissie

Mar 10, 2021
Illinois

Subversion At Every Level Of Government And The CCP’s Dangerous Plan​

The Catholic Religion has changed so much from when I was young. This Pope has a lot to do with it. He has become to political. God is God no matter what church you are affiliated with. The rules of the church you go to are made by men not by God.

Reactions: Truthseeker505

Truthseeker505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm
Thanks . You know before I had my Son my heart was becoming hard and void of Any feelings. He changed my life. I know there's a better place awaiting us when we die so it gives me piece. The lord God has prepared a place in heaven for us

Reactions: Lil Chrissie

Lil Chrissie

Mar 10, 2021
Illinois
Thanks . You know before I had my Son my heart was becoming hard and void of Any feelings. He changed my life. I know there's a better place awaiting us when we die so it gives me piece. The lord God has prepared a place in heaven for us
Enjoy Asher while you can they grow up so fast. Too fast!!!

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat