War Room Pandemic - Episode 1070 (7/3/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

P

Polska

Much respect to Captain Maureen Bannon
Was hoping we would hear more from her -her insights are spot on.
We lost someone very dear in Afghanistan and I cannot imagine EVER being able to find a shred of decency in Biden and his apparatchik going forward due to their disrespectful cruel and callous disregard for our military service people who fought were injured many died in the hell holes of Afghanistan and Middle East they were sent to,many more than twice, and to slither out like this is a travesty committed by their Commander in chief.

Reactions: WHITEFRANK

Casey

Feb 16, 2021
GOOD EVENING WAR ROOM! Good evening Stephen. Didn't want to miss this episode. Love this special for Independence Day. Always like to hear from Patrick K O'Donnell. He looks good with the War Room emblem behind him.

Americans need that grit and resilience now Patrick, we truly do. Divine providence was with our brave young Americans who shed their blood for the freedom we have enjoyed and unfortunately have taken for granted.

Thank you Joe Kent. Iraq and Afghanistan has been a endless war with no conclusion. They've been fighting over there for thousands of years and they will continue. Lost our young military lives to a country that won't change. The top officers in the Pentagon and our administration do not show the concern or respect they should for our fighting military. Capt. Bannon is right. Again our military that serve were not shown any honor or respect for their service in Afghanistan.

THANK YOU WAR ROOM. Thanking Steve, Patrick K O'Donnell, Joe Kent, and Cpt. Maureen Bannon. Thank you for your service to our country. It's greatly appreciated.
Thank you Stephen for your specials, for your service also, and for simply being a unique and beautiful person. Take care of Stephen, I love you, may your light always continue to shine brightly in all that you do..... God Bless...

Independence Day Special: The Combat History of America's Declaration Pt. 2​

Love these 2 Episodes on Independence Day. Love the graphics that have been put up. Thank you Stephen.

Last edited:

Casey

Feb 16, 2021
Hello War room simply outstanding loved both parts I also love Christmas Day show.Would like to say thank you to the Producers in Denver for their time in doing these shows for myself and I guess for all war room members it shows 1 quality that we have that our so called betters do not have and it is GRATITUDE.
Thank you. Many of us feel the same as you and I appreciate you expressing it openly for everyone.

Reactions: BrexiBoy23-06-16
Hello War room simply outstanding loved both parts I also love Christmas Day show.Would like to say thank you to the Producers in Denver for their time in doing these shows for myself and I guess for all war room members it shows 1 quality that we have that our so called betters do not have and it is GRATITUDE.

Reactions: Casey

Thank you Casey from Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇬🇧👍

Reactions: Casey

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat