War Room Pandemic - Episode 1068 (7/2/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

P

Polska

Georgia’s Secretary of State taking over Fulton County is being done for the purpose of shutting down the loose lips of Fulton County election staff that are close to blabbing.
The State players certified the election without evidence that the election was conducted lawfully. Rothensberger just wants to control the narrative not fix anything .
Time is long past for State Legislature to do their job.
More and more it is obvious that VP Pence failed the country by certifying an election KNOWING that US Senators were willing to provide very cover for Pence to do what would have spared the nation this gaping pit of a cesspool Nov 3 election that has left many many questions.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lil Chrissie

Mar 10, 2021
Illinois
Georgia’s Secretary of State taking over Fulton County is being done for the purpose of shutting down the loose lips of Fulton County election staff that are close to blabbing.
The State players certified the election without evidence that the election was conducted lawfully. Rothensberger just wants to control the narrative not fix anything .
Time is long past for State Legislature to do their job.
More and more it is obvious that VP Pence failed the country by certifying an election KNOWING that US Senators were willing to provide very cover for Pence to do what would have spared the nation this gaping pit of a cesspool Nov 3 election that has left many many questions.
You're right. Pence was taking advice from the same people that Jeff Sessions was or he doesn't understand the Constitution and I don't accept the latter. I always thought Pence was weak and I believe he was in on the coup. Only my opinion.

Reactions: Polska

Lil Chrissie

Mar 10, 2021
Illinois

The Mass Destruction of the CCP and the Revolt Against It​

Why would Garland be going the Georgia to investigate the so called Jim Crow? Why would he be investigating his own party? Isn't the Democrat party the one that's the creators of Jim Crow, fought for Slavery, the KKK, fought against giving blacks and women the right to vote? Just asking? Said this on FB and told people to do some research and got restricted for being a bully. Pretty bad when you become a bully for telling people to educate themselves. What's this world coming too!!!

Lil Chrissie

Mar 10, 2021
Illinois

The Mass Destruction of the CCP and the Revolt Against It​

Dr. Mosher it sounds just like what is happening here. Aborting little innocent babies that are full term or even born. This is what the Democrat party is for and yet they claim to be for the children. Pure Hypocrisy. They adore the founder of Planned Parenthood when she started it to extinguish the black race. They spin everything that is bad and say it's the Republicans when it is them and the rinos. Only my opinion.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat