War Room Pandemic - Episode 1067 (7/2/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
Noor Bin Laden is a "Swiss national" and an American "patriot" - why on Earth doesn't she fight for her ACTUAL country, Saudi Arabia? We all know why. This sums up everything wrong with Civic Nationalism. Civic Nationalists can and should be allies but it is also OK, indeed essential, to be a proud native and to fight for one's family, race and homeland. Everyone else is allowed to. Rootless cosmpolitanism is a disease that is all-pervasive and continually sows the seeds of future conflicts and downfall.

If there is no strong center there can be no safe border. As Steve Cortes noted, the gigantic influx of foreigners in the nineteenth went through forced assimilation - and rightly so.

Reactions: Sherrieleep

Jean Clink

Jan 29, 2021
Noor Bin Laden is a "Swiss national" and an American "patriot" - why on Earth doesn't she fight for her ACTUAL country, Saudi Arabia? We all know why. This sums up everything wrong with Civic Nationalism. Civic Nationalists can and should be allies but it is also OK, indeed essential, to be a proud native and to fight for one's family, race and homeland. Everyone else is allowed to. Rootless cosmpolitanism is a disease that is all-pervasive and continually sows the seeds of future conflicts and downfall.

If there is no strong center there can be no safe border. As Steve Cortes noted, the gigantic influx of foreigners in the nineteenth went through forced assimilation - and rightly so.
Perhaps she sees America as the heart of the world. She did not grow up in Arabia.

MajFauxPas

Jan 29, 2021
Portland, Oregon
Republican Party mistakenly, slowly left the wheelhouse, in search of more votes and bipartisan bills, at the behest of the democrat party. Fatal mistake. We are relying on MAGA now to bring back American values.

Lil Chrissie

Mar 10, 2021
Illinois

Joe Biden: The Concierge of Americas Decline​

Steve, are we really winning? My sister also thinks we are and she keeps saying patience. I've always had a lot of patience but I'm having such a hard time with it right now. I have a hard time with all the lies. Even when they have been proven to be lies and they keep repeating them and when they repeat them others that know they a lies just sit there and don't say anything or confront them. I'm having a hard time because it seems like the evil is winning. I know this is all happening for a reason. Probably because for decades we've taken our freedoms for granted. True Christians and Patriots need to step up and Pray like never before.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat