War Room Pandemic - Episode 1063 (7/1/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Jan 13, 2021

CCP @100 A Century of Death and Destruction pt.1​

CCP @100 A Century of Death and Destruction pt.1​

I'm not new. I don't know why I had to re -register. I've been a loyal Patriot Warrior for War Room ! President Trump must take his place as the TRUE PRESIDENT of our Republic. We've been lied to long enough by treasonous deep state! Its over!

Reactions: Truthseeker505

Rxev Bvgi

Mar 9, 2021
George Bush’s response to the Chinese insurrection was the reason I abandoned him in favor of Ross Perot in 1992. All the media of the day, delighted that they could see a Bill Clinton victory in the offing, were ascribing Bush’s dwindling support to his breaking his “Read my lips . . . “ pledge, but that wasn’t it. It was his cowardice, or lack of moral clarity, that convinced me that I couldn’t do any worse, even with Clinton. A great opportunity was lost there as Bush squandered the magnificent Reagan legacy.

Reactions: Truthseeker505

Truthseeker505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm
I wonder if all these people who betrayed their countries, who are responsible for more death then the devil himself know their going to hell. Or is it the greatest lie and deception the devil has done by convincing the world he doesn't exist

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat