War Room Pandemic - Episode 1062 (6/30/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Lil Chrissie

Mar 10, 2021
Illinois

Discrepancies in Both The Coronavirus and the Election​

Here they go with the fear mongering to prepare us for them taking control again. They just are not going to stop coming after us. I'm so sick of them and their hunger for power. They committed a coup and they need to be taken down now and not in 2022 and 2024. If we wait that long as fast as they are moving we won't have a country.

Reactions: Truthseeker505

DGT86

Mar 7, 2021
Lolz.jpeg

Truthseeker505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm
I feel like I don't know who to trust anymore. I just want to know the truth already. Alex Jones is always showing news about how the globalist this and globalist that but then the things he says makes me feel he's probley one of the original mocking bird operation or what about the geo engineering. That seems to be the most serious. Like there's all these different platforms and none of them mention each other like if they don't like each other. Besides warroom crew what podcast or sight like info wars is there? Would anybody be know. I want to know the absolute truth already I'm sick and tired of disinformation

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat