War Room Pandemic - Episode 1018 (6/12/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Casey

Feb 16, 2021
GOOD MORNING WAR ROOM! Good morning Stephen. I missed the first part of the first hour yesterday and wanted to catch up with you.

Who is that clown on MSNBC mouthing off? I have steam coming out of my ears that our own government would want to take down a honestly and openly conducted audit. That they would want to squelch the voice of the people who they are supposed to serve! I won't even go into what I think about Merrick Garland and the DOJ. Our country is becoming divided like it was when Lincoln was in office and the North and South went to war and the left is deliberately causing this division. Finchem will make a great Secretary of State. Hard to be intimidated by someone who is in office illegally. Thank you Mark Finchem!

This is where I came in when Ken Paxton came on. Dr. Peter Navarro's and you Steve have been so accurate in your comments during yesterday's episode. Like Paxton and consider Bush and Rove has been Rhinos.

THANK YOU WAR ROOM! This has been a good hour. Thanking Steve, Dr. Navarro, Mark Finchem and Ken Paxton.
Thank you Stephen for all that you do, for being a beautiful you. Take care of Stephen, I love you, may our Heavenly Father always shine his light through you, God bless..........

Truthseeker505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm
GOOD MORNING WAR ROOM! Good morning Stephen. I missed the first part of the first hour yesterday and wanted to catch up with you.

Who is that clown on MSNBC mouthing off? I have steam coming out of my ears that our own government would want to take down a honestly and openly conducted audit. That they would want to squelch the voice of the people who they are supposed to serve! I won't even go into what I think about Merrick Garland and the DOJ. Our country is becoming divided like it was when Lincoln was in office and the North and South went to war and the left is deliberately causing this division. Finchem will make a great Secretary of State. Hard to be intimidated by someone who is in office illegally. Thank you Mark Finchem!

This is where I came in when Ken Paxton came on. Dr. Peter Navarro's and you Steve have been so accurate in your comments during yesterday's episode. Like Paxton and consider Bush and Rove has been Rhinos.

THANK YOU WAR ROOM! This has been a good hour. Thanking Steve, Dr. Navarro, Mark Finchem and Ken Paxton.
Thank you Stephen for all that you do, for being a beautiful you. Take care of Stephen, I love you, may our Heavenly Father always shine his light through you, God bless..........
Your always so kind and have alot to say everyday. Your a perfect example of of a good person trying to life people up thank you for being encouraging. Because of your long writing everyday almost I think it's really made me appreciate more the things warroom does

Reactions: Casey

Casey

Feb 16, 2021
Your always so kind and have alot to say everyday. Your a perfect example of of a good person trying to life people up thank you for being encouraging. Because of your long writing everyday almost I think it's really made me appreciate more the things warroom does
Adrian, War Room just keeps on giving. Steve gives a great deal of himself to his projects and we benefit from his dedication. We are fortunate to have men like him standing up for what is right and for this country and it's people. I love the man.

Reactions: oregondutch

oregondutch

Mar 12, 2021
'm a newbie and a grateful one at that ... to be a part of the Real American MAGA movement in our great country. I'll do my best to contribute worthwhile comments. Many comments I've seen are fabulous. For now, I'm a dedicated Conservative; I've no doubt the Presidential election was rife with fraud; to me -- Joe Biden is a gaslight president heading up a gaslight team of traitors to liberty! I believe that Donald Trump won the election by an enormous margin. I also believe the fraudsters began to plan and implement the process and instrumentation to steal the 2020 election in selected States almost immediately after losing the 2016 trump-win. Surely, honest FBI officers could locate the scheming perpetrators to the massive fraud if they began a serious investigation. The Steal worked too smoothly, efficiently, to have been an after-thought. The Perps could be found in specific State legislators, in the House of Representatives, in the DOJ and , probably, in the Congress.

Casey

Feb 16, 2021
'm a newbie and a grateful one at that ... to be a part of the Real American MAGA movement in our great country. I'll do my best to contribute worthwhile comments. Many comments I've seen are fabulous. For now, I'm a dedicated Conservative; I've no doubt the Presidential election was rife with fraud; to me -- Joe Biden is a gaslight president heading up a gaslight team of traitors to liberty! I believe that Donald Trump won the election by an enormous margin. I also believe the fraudsters began to plan and implement the process and instrumentation to steal the 2020 election in selected States almost immediately after losing the 2016 trump-win. Surely, honest FBI officers could locate the scheming perpetrators to the massive fraud if they began a serious investigation. The Steal worked too smoothly, efficiently, to have been an after-thought. The Perps could be found in specific State legislators, in the House of Representatives, in the DOJ and , probably, in the Congress.
Welcome!

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat