War Room Pandemic - Episode 1017 (6/11/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Tim Fox

Jan 20, 2021
Texas
Boris - MAGA needs a report on the deposition by Ruby in Georgia (i.e. I believe today) about what she did when the Fulton County election counting facility was falsely shut down by saying their was a major water leak that resulted in: (1) election observers being sent home indicating that their would not be anymore counting until the standard time the next day; and (2) then suitcases of ballots were taken from under a table hidden by a table cloth and then these likely FAKE BALLOTS were run through the election counting machines multiple times.
Peter - We need an update on this on Saturday, June 12.

Lil Chrissie

Mar 10, 2021
Illinois

Dr. Navarro Hosts Tomorrow’s News Today … Scofflaw Hunter Biden and Why Trump Won​

Dr. Navarro you said Biden should be fitted for a orange jumpsuit. It will never happen. He could kill someone and get away with it. He's a democrat. There are no laws for them.

Lil Chrissie

Mar 10, 2021
Illinois

Dr. Navarro Hosts Tomorrow’s News Today … Scofflaw Hunter Biden and Why Trump Won​

President Trump got impeached because he was getting to close to what was going on with the Biden crime family in Ukraine. He gets punished and they get away with it just like Hillary. The laws for the democrats which there are none. They say they want to reform the justice system. Why? They get away with everything and President Trump doesn't even get due process.

Reactions: Barbara Burkard

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat