War Room Pandemic - Episode 1012 (6/10/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Tobi

Jan 29, 2021
Los Angeles california
I sent the clip of the teachers telling off the school board to myself and am going to forward it to the parents who have their kids in public school. I already got one who is pulling hers out, I know i'll get some haters but they're not my close friends anyway.

Truthalwayswinsout

Feb 21, 2021
Stop wasting time on things that make you feel good but will not allow you to win the war.

What is wrong with our movement. WE HAVE NO LOGISTICS.

Even with the most ardent supports and people joining the fight we are so far behind the radical left that we can't even reach up to touch bottom.

Last election Big Tech wrote 6 $500 million checks and most of the commentators know of just the one that Zuckerberg wrote.

This election cycle Big Tech just wrote 6 $1 billion checks.

Time to WTFU and get some of them logistics. It is extremely easy to do and in fact Trump can get 85 million people to spend 10 minutes to join the fight and create $850 million per week in logistical support.

We could end Big Tech in six months and make our efforts 50x more effective with that kind of support but alas no one including Steve are addressing the real issues.

Petwin

Mar 10, 2021
This is becoming a propaganda driven site with no teeth to implement any information that may have been uncovered. It's same old, same old day after day.

Reactions: moniqueannemcgregor

amboyer

Feb 12, 2021
Stop wasting time on things that make you feel good but will not allow you to win the war.

What is wrong with our movement. WE HAVE NO LOGISTICS.

Even with the most ardent supports and people joining the fight we are so far behind the radical left that we can't even reach up to touch bottom.

Last election Big Tech wrote 6 $500 million checks and most of the commentators know of just the one that Zuckerberg wrote.

This election cycle Big Tech just wrote 6 $1 billion checks.

Time to WTFU and get some of them logistics. It is extremely easy to do and in fact Trump can get 85 million people to spend 10 minutes to join the fight and create $850 million per week in logistical support.

We could end Big Tech in six months and make our efforts 50x more effective with that kind of support but alas no one including Steve are addressing the real issues.
great idea. Stacey Abrams is writing folks in VA saying all eyes are on them and they can be the next GA. IMAGINE THAT!

Reactions: Flnativ

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat