War Room Pandemic - Episode 1008 (6/8/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Truthseeker505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm
i believe harris and biden were just used as pupprts in the bigger picture. it was never about hating trump, it was always about tricking the human population into taking a well prepared in advance vaccine. america has been under such a dark cloud of illusion because of people back then brainstormed on ideas on how to mislead us to our own deaths. all that had work has payed off. now this is where i believe God almighty comes to save most of us to show the devil hes not doing this. that is if we as a nation repents and pushing out all evil that has given us a bad name like abortion

Texas Born

Jan 11, 2021
I can tell you one reason she doesn't want to come to Texas. WE CAN'T STAND HER and WE DON'T WANT HER HERE!!!!!! She didn't get a very good reception the last time she brought her trashy ass down here.

Reactions: Truthseeker505

lynngilly

Feb 13, 2021
GO TEXAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are right, she DOES NOT have the guts to come down there! As a matter of fact I haven't heard a word of any of those people that raised a fit when Trumpy Bear was in office coming to the border. And by the way, who do ya'll think are pulling the puppet strings? I've got a few thoughts about that.

Mntkidd

Mar 1, 2021
Or in fact I believe Steve’s been apart of trumps team from the get go... some people can’t stand liars and theirs and I think that’s why Steve left. He has done far more work exposing the truth away from the swamp creatures.

Lil Chrissie

Mar 10, 2021

Fauci and Daszak’s Collusion With the CCP and Kamala Harris Laughs Off Border Crisis​

When Obama was running in 2008 someone told me if he gets in there will eventually be no USA. They said that he would eliminate all borders and this continent would be one country. The hyena will not go to the border and neither will the Brainless Buffoon because this is what they wanted to happen. As President Trump said no border no country. I believe we are in the third term of Obama. He's leading behind the scenes. Something needs to be done and soon. They have committed a coup and the people have let it happen. It's our fault for listening to and believing their lies.

Reactions: jocsmithk

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat