War Room Pandemic - Episode 1007 (6/8/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Ras54

Feb 13, 2021
We all know about the plandemic. As I was watching tonight concerning the not visit by Kamala, a song came to mind. By Sean Phillips... fellatia. Fellatia how do you plead? You dont have to plead for anything you really need.

SheepDogPatriot13

Feb 16, 2021

davisj314

Jun 8, 2021
Hey @davisj314 Are you going to BardsFest? People should listen to at least ALL the bards interviews with the doctors. Robert Patrick Lewis is awesome too!
I am planning on going to BardsFest. I just made my hotel reservation so I can be sure to have a place to stay. I've been waiting for Scot to give out some details regarding the event. I'm assuming details will be coming out as we get closer to the time.

Reactions: SheepDogPatriot13

Casey

Feb 16, 2021
GOOD EVENING WAR ROOM! Good evening Stephen. Tried t bring up the first hour and couldn't get it so watching this second hour and happy to be here.

I'm truly finding Dr. Fuellmich quite interesting and it certainly is a possibility. I do have questions about the vaccine because it could not have been tested correctly and I can see people or groups on a power trip using this CCP Virus to upset and control the the population. That would be crimes against humanity given all the damage the control has caused and they're still trying to impose it on our children.

Always like to hear from Drew Hernandez. He's a good reporter and very direct. I've already seen Raheem & Natalie's discussion in the afternoon episode and they did a very good job. Always break out great information.

THANK YOU WAR ROOM! Thanking Steve, Raheem, Natalie, Naomi Wolf, Dr. Reiner Fuellmich, Drew Hernandez, Philip Rizzo, and Hirsh Singh.
Thank you Stephen for giving us so much, for all that you do to bring us the truth and the facts, for simply being you. Take care of Stephen, I love you, may God always shine his light through you in all ways...

The Ten Year Plandemic… How Globalists Used Wuhan as a Springboard for World Control​

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat