War Room Pandemic - Episode 1005 (6/7/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

betsycrowley

Feb 3, 2021

Foot-Washing for the Establishment … The Wuhan Cover Up and Victory in McAllen​

Was talking to Pat yesterday left info on the Live feed. Her son passed after 2nd Maderna jab..he was very ill after the 1st one-he was empoyed at Keiser SFV_Repiratory therapist...died immediately after 2nd jab they forced on him --terrrible...Listening to Steve Bannon and Raheem Kassam on Steve Manchin-I agree with someone suggesting we write thank you notes to Joe Manchin-great idea!!!
U all know my fav is BOOING especially the Chinese solar farm peeps here-loved hearing the booing of KEMP and family so bravo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Pat says we need to get the bottom of this COVID! Thank you War ROom for doing just that especially DR Navarro!!!!!!!BRavo!! Seeing the pain go someone sooo affected by this!! Is it sooo very sad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Yes Borris great new hair do!! Cool!!!! No lobster look like me!!!!!!!!!!!!!112 degrees is off till later this week yikes! Not sure bout today wind advisory---here possibly thurs and fri maybe sat sun---very red and tired--sad for Pat loss of her beloved son she still has the viewing this THURS his name my Favvie name LEON_I didnt ask if he were named for LEon Russel as she wanted to talk about his life and how he was at FT Dietrich at Virolgy lab she said Fauci was there-yep no one like Biden so Harris is say9ng stay in Guatamala--AOC Cutting her for this!!! Such DEMONS_LYING DEMONS!!!!!!! thanks Raheem and Natalie -Raheem to much air in voice mic too close to you but great talk!!!!! BRAVO all of you Borris !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I want to move to GA!!!Wish i could!!!!!!!!!!!!!prayers!

Reactions: Lil Chrissie

betsycrowley

Feb 3, 2021

Foot-Washing for the Establishment … The Wuhan Cover Up and Victory in McAllen​

PS your sound quality is exceptionally great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Hannity has bigtime allergies from pollen in GA affecting his voice so some smart Lady DR recommedned he drink HOney 1 teas or tabllespoon from LOCAL Beekeepers so O the pollen count-sounded friggin smart he was kinda challenging her -sounded real bad and horse-it musta worked cause at 6 PM he sound 80% better!! Check it out!

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat