War Room Pandemic - Episode 1004 (6/7/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

recordhound

Apr 27, 2021
You are making me very happy Steve! I was ready to shut down completely for a couple of weeks or a month in protest to the election ~
I really thought that something would happen but so far it is slow and go .. would you think that 74 million Americans just shut it all down ~ don't go to work, don't drive your car
Just stay home like the pandemic and make our voices heard loud and clear. Lets do a great American Trump in for about 30 days and then have a talk with all the Dems.... Love you guys!

Truthseeker505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm
I feel the same to I love warroom. It's sad if things don't work out for us, warroom will go down is the Nobel piece prize and medal of honor for trying to lead Americans to the truth. The world as he sees it through decades of experiences2. However I don't know why I keep having bad feelings like America is being set up by the CCP. Don't you think it feels like exposing the virus is a set up to make America look like it's to blame. I could just see it, China telling the world America is responsible for this outbreak and are trying to blame China, then he will point out Biden and how he's not all there, the citys are out of control with drug and gun violence. This would be the evil Communist of the world to invade our homeland. It's way out there I know but it's just something that could happen

Casey

Feb 16, 2021
GOOD EVENING WAR ROOM! Good evening Stephen. Catching the 2nd hour of this morning episodes.

I can't stand Mika's voice either! Really grating. Would much rather listen to John Fredericks. We love Vernon Jones. I have a niece in Georgia and her family loves Vernon. And thank you Stephen! I've had questions about the people around and advising President Trump (our legal president) so am truly happy to hear you mention it. Have seen clips and love the MAGA people standing up at the Georgia GOP gathering! Why should any of us like Kemp? He betrayed his party.
I love hearing from Bernie Kerik about all of this because he has kept close track of the election fraud. I do like what he's telling us and do so hope he's right. Georgia definitely needs a forensic audit. Bernie understands, if there is nothing to hide why would they get upset. They are digging a very big hole with their lies. Thank you Bernie!

I tend to like Joe Kent but I do struggle to understand what's he's saying. He really talks fast & some of it slides by my hearing. I am getting more the longer I listen. Persistence pays off. He's right, we do want our American workers put first in line. We're all sick of everything being made in China. Pay our people to make it here! I thank him for his service to our country, and It sounds like his head is in a good place. I wish him the best.

I'm glad Hirsh Singh is on as I do not know much about him and would like to know more. I am pleased that he seems to believe in the America first agenda and the MAGA movement. Hope he wins his primary. GO AMERICA!

I disagree totally with vaccinating our children and adolescents. In my mind I question that they are experimenting on our youth and it's dangerous.

THANK YOU WAR ROOM! Thanking John Fredericks, Bernie Kerik, Joe Kent, Hirsh Singh and Maria Ryan. Good information.
Thank you Stephen for your data based, evidence based, science based presentations, Do so love that you keep it honest and shine your light brightly. Thank you for being you. You're always beautiful to me, but there's been all kinds of fuss over your haircut today by many, and I would like to say you do look good Stephen K Bannon and it will feel better during the hot summer months. Good choice! Take care of yourself, I love you, may God be with you and bless you always in all you do...

Reactions: Truthseeker505

AVETINNC

Feb 13, 2021
We know these Battleground states fraudulently certified their Election results! This is one of the most important issues that must be
amended in each state! The minute "FACTUAL DATA" showing massive fraud is reported, no STATE should be allowed to certify their results, and each state should be allowed to call an Emergency session of it's Legislature to confront and/or resolve issues!

LemiaVer

Jan 6, 2021
по идее запахнись приглашайте

Mmquh7oQ

Truthseeker505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm
It's the CIAs fault, it's the pharmaceutical industry fault, they have been lieing to the American people for years. Cia mockingbird operation that started decades ago where 5 thousand or more paid actors for cia infiltrated our news and started spreading disinformation. The event 201 was bill gates and faulci preparing the surprise outbreak he promised. Who ever controls the media controls the narrative.

Raiderdave

Apr 19, 2021
Check out the smear and lies about VJ and Jan6 on AJC:

In it you find this profound lie:
“Jones used a speech at the Save America Rally in Washington on Jan. 6, THE EVENT PRECEDED THE DEADLY ATTACK BY TRUMP SUPPORTERS ON THE U.S. Capitol, to announce his party switch.

(Bannon might call this, “come for the smear and stay for the lies!”)

DEADLY ATTACK? by Trump supporters? The only deadly event on that day was the shooting of Ashley Babbit by an as of yet still unnamed capitol police person!

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat