War Room Pandemic - Episode 1003 (6/7/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Deplorable1M

Jun 7, 2021
I love War Room Pandemic! But, what's wrong with the website here the last couple days? I have been directing people to www.warroom.org. Now you can't watch previously recorded epesodes at the site. My fix is that I have been watching on Roku. That doesn't work for a lot of new people who have not gotten into the streaming world yet. Is the site being repaired or is this the way it's going to be? I would have searched for an answer here on the forum, but just signed up and didn't see a way to search the forum. Just thought I'd ask what's causing this problem. I think I will enjoy this forum :)

Polska

Mar 24, 2021
Also have had some recurrent blips on the website and have used Roku a few times .
Maybe heavy traffic more than usual since audience is exploding in size .
Welcome by the way.

Reactions: Truthseeker505

orrfam5

Jun 7, 2021
I love War Room Pandemic! But, what's wrong with the website here the last couple days? I have been directing people to www.warroom.org. Now you can't watch previously recorded epesodes at the site. My fix is that I have been watching on Roku. That doesn't work for a lot of new people who have not gotten into the streaming world yet. Is the site being repaired or is this the way it's going to be? I would have searched for an answer here on the forum, but just signed up and didn't see a way to search the forum. Just thought I'd ask what's causing this problem. I think I will enjoy this forum :)
It's very difficult to find Warroom on Rumble these days. It comes up empty when you try to search for the show.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com

Just direct people to here...

On that page is the live video of the show too:

Watch the POPOUT LIVE VIDEO of America's Voice Live

Truthseeker505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm
I forgot there was a live chat, duh! Anyways if your having a hard time watching episodes just add the real America's voice app iv never missed a show its always working. Realamericasvoice.com I think. You can also watch past episodes just not right after it finished Give it a couple of hours and it will be there

Billyducks

Jun 7, 2021
Pencil neck! If you look at the stills inside the chambers on January 6, you can see pencil neck standing behind an agent just inside the door of the chamber. In the video of Ashli Babbet shooting watch the guys head sticking out and firing a pistol. You can’t see the whole head but enough to tell it’s Adam Schiff. No joke!, To me it looks like “Pencil Neck”. What say you?

WARROOM FRIEND

Apr 14, 2021
I forgot there was a live chat, duh! Anyways if your having a hard time watching episodes just add the real America's voice app iv never missed a show its always working. Realamericasvoice.com I think. You can also watch past episodes just not right after it finished Give it a couple of hours and it will be there
Isn’t it all chopped up though.. not full episodes ?

Gold Man

Feb 15, 2021
I posted my thoughts and now you say can't access site? My prob msft365 loaded and bans bannon, see other chat as I saw code that names Bannon.

Gold Man

Feb 15, 2021

Attachments

• bannon-MSFT-banned-autohide.show.blank6.7.21.PNG
    bannon-MSFT-banned-autohide.show.blank6.7.21.PNG
    24.3 KB · Views: 2
  • block-chat-sites.PNG
    block-chat-sites.PNG
    19.4 KB · Views: 2

Deplorable1M

Jun 7, 2021
Hey all! I just tried https://warroom.org and it's working again! That's awesome. Thank you all for your comments. I am going to have to learn how to navigate this forum better because I really like it here. It works different than others I've grown familiar with.

Truthseeker505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm
im trying the site now and its working. try real americasvoice.com its never let me down

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat