War Room Pandemic - Episode 1002 (6/5/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Casey

Feb 16, 2021
GOOD EVENING WAR ROOM! Good evening Stephen. Time now to catch your 2nd hour of this morning episodes.

Just listening to all the discoveries coming forth. Glad to hear Vernon Jones is doing well at Georgia's GOP convention.

Just been listening tonight. THANK YOU WAR ROOM! Thanking Steve, Natalie, Bernie Kerik, John Fredericks, Joe Allen?, and Heather Mullins. Lots of information this hour.
Thank you Stephen for all that you do, for being you. Take care of Stephen, love you, God bless always in all ways.....

Reactions: Truthseeker505

Truthseeker505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm
I don't understand like this whole alien bullcrap is just a distraction. I mean think about it Obama Obama the traitor, the CCP spy is saying something about ufos. come on, "if anyone's gonna say anything and you hear from them, then you know it's a damn lie. There's been technology like the ones it takes to power these crafts . You think area 51 is just to make a spy plane. Come on you guys.

Reactions: Sherrieleep

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat