War Room Battleground - Episode 50 (5/13/2022)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Casey

Feb 16, 2021
Good evening, War Room. Good evening, Stephen. I tried to find your afternoon episodes last night but couldn't find them so taking advantage of this Battleground episode being posted.

I've just been quietly listening to the candidates and to yours Steve and Boris's perspective on the primary races. It's been an interesting conversation. Listening to the candidates it's become very clear to me that whether we want it or not, we cannot be bipartisan. The MAGA Republican viewpoint and the Democrat viewpoint are in two different worlds. There is very little there to compromise on...

Thank you, Battleground. Thanking Steve, Royce White, Jim Bognet, Boris Epshteyn, and Blake Masters. I liked listening to all of you and always learn something I didn't know. When it comes to less money, I have had a candidate come to my door and sit and talk to me and the personal impact has much more meaning that 80 big money commercials. That person took the time to recognize and talk to the people in her area and they know it.
Thank you, Stephen for your constant flow of information to the War Room posse, for your big push in supporting America first candidates, for trying to bring the best forward. You've been doing a beautiful job of representing conservatives and proving we are a lot more open minded than liberals. Take care of Stephen K Bannon, love you, may you always walk in God's light.......

War Room Forum
Donate to War Room Forum
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and our support staff to post news and video clips throughout the day.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat