Viral Video Shows Consequences of San Francisco Decriminalizing Shoplifting

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com

San Francisco effectively legalized shoplifting of up to $950 worth of goods and obvious consequences have followed...

1623773473608.png

Reactions: karmasahn

KathyofAmerica

Feb 13, 2021
No sane government would allow this. It has to be about destroying the middle class and small business owners. Only Marxists would approve of this behavior, and these same Marxists would never approve of someone coming into their own home and taking things.
Libs don’t want to put up with what you see in this video so they move to Florida or Texas and bring their culturally immoral “Hollywood-livin“ lifestyle to town and infect our schools with it too.

Now this is not true for the older generation of libs. My parents are yellow-dog Catholic Democrats. They are as conservative as I am and sweet, kind, pro-life, hard-working, no debt, godly, responsible citizens. Dad always said Dems are for the “little” guy. I had to keep telling him that JFK was no longer on the ticket. When I would tell him the DEM platform, he didn’t believe me!

Scout9

Feb 13, 2021

San Francisco effectively legalized shoplifting of up to $950 worth of goods and obvious consequences have followed...

View attachment 5639
What a moronic and asinine law to allow. What do they care? Perhaps the writers/supporters of this law ought to make another one to allow anyone into their homes to loot $500 worth of food products or anything else they want.

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
All I gotta say.......THIS IS NANCYS CITY........nuf said.
Madness doesnt even cut it........this is PURE INSANE EVIL.
these DEMONCRATS are going to REAP what THEY SOW.
because.
The LAW OF LIFE....or...more specifically.....THE LAWS and principals OF GOD...will not...allow this sort of EVIL....to go UNPUNISHED.
HOW.
WHERE.....or.....the specifics of THAT RESULT...and punishment are out of our hands......
But......IT IS COMING........
AND THE SHOW WILL BE GRANDE.
shame on these.... MORALLY BANKRUPT ....lawmakers.... who have .........no ....
SHAME.
BRAIN.
or........understanding of ......OH.....EVERY FRIGGIN THING TO DO WITH.............. R E A L I T Y.

Reactions: Scout9

John Realino

Jan 27, 2021
They want you to go broke, close shop, live on the streets so they can control every single dollar of these 12 trillion they’ve implemented! These people are the worst kind of politician, Chinese paid!

Reactions: Scout9

Popsinpa60

Mar 15, 2021
N. E. Pennsylvania Lackawanna County
What a moronic and asinine law to allow. What do they care? Perhaps the writers/supporters of this law ought to make another one to allow anyone into their homes to loot $500 worth of food products or anything else they want.
The store files a loss of inventory claim. They show video of theft as proof. There insurance reimburses for loss. Insurance rates go up. We the People pay more for items because store prices go up to cover insurance costs. We are on our way to total destruction of our Country.

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat