VAXXED Delta Pilot DIES IN-FLIGHT, Emergency Landing Required.:

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
VAXXED Delta Pilot DIES IN-FLIGHT, Emergency Landing Required

...also FLIGHTS DIVERTED for NUMEROUS occasions recently: PILOTS WITH CHEST PAIN,
- 30yr old male passenger with CHEST PAINS & inability to breath,
- SEATTLE-BASED PILOT found dead on floor from EMBOLISM,
- Pilots & flight attendants ARE NOT RETURNING TO ACTIVE DUTY after covid-shot DUE TO UNSPECIFIED adverse reactions, - 2 Atlanta-based flight attendants FOUND DEAD AT HOME a few days AFTER the 2nd shot,
- Salt Lake City ground crew member died 2 days after getting 2nd covid-shot,

ZOOM TO 3 MINUTES into VIDEO…OMG

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
How do you know it's true Bannonfan, maybe this is all made up????????????

We in medicine know that thrombotic events are common amongst those that fly. This is why you must get up, walk, stretch on long flights.
I've been advocating for factor 5 Liden screening for all people for years, though it may never happen, for this reason...it cost money.

Folks with this common blood disorder should not fly unless they take blood thinners. Yet why does our system not screen? Many lives would be saved by doing this.

Yet this is only part of why its true.
it's true that world class virologist said this would happen. Some who had spent 30-40 years in the field.
It's true that immediately we saw cytokine and other events at a rate that far exceeded any previous vaccine.

But aside from all the reported things, there is what we have seen with our own eyes.
2 friends currently in ICU, having developed covid AFTER getting the vaccine, in the severe form.
2 more friends who have checked out mentally, both with exhaustion and obvious cognitive difficulties common with TIA, both post vaccine
1 with heart attack, and ongoing myocarditis, again, post vaccine.

Now it is true we are old, and that occasionally a friend dies, but we have never seen anything remotely like this, this is several of our closest friends all sick, some at deaths door, following the vaccination.

Jan 15, 2021
VA

We in medicine know that thrombotic events are common amongst those that fly. This is why you must get up, walk, stretch on long flights.
I've been advocating for factor 5 Liden screening for all people for years, though it may never happen, for this reason...it cost money.

Folks with this common blood disorder should not fly unless they take blood thinners. Yet why does our system not screen? Many lives would be saved by doing this.

it's true that world class virologist said this would happen. Some who had spent 30-40 years in the field.
It's true that immediately we saw cytokine and other events at a rate that far exceeded any previous vaccine.

But aside from all the reported things, there is what we have seen with our own eyes.
2 friends currently in ICU, having developed covid AFTER getting the vaccine, in the severe form.
2 more friends who have checked out mentally, both with exhaustion and obvious cognitive difficulties common with TIA, both post vaccine

Now it is true we are old, and that occasionally a friend dies, but we have never seen anything remotely like this, this is several of our closest friends all sick, some at deaths door, following the vaccination.
I'm not sure where the factor 5 comes in. My son has this as well as something about factor2. He has to make a decision now to take shot or get fired. He's 40 in good health on blood thinners. His Dr said he was fine to get the shot. I advise no. But its not my life. Any advise

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
I'm not sure where the factor 5 comes in. My son has this as well as something about factor2. He has to make a decision now to take shot or get fired. He's 40 in good health on blood thinners. His Dr said he was fine to get the shot. I advise no. But its not my life. Any advise
HAVE HIM READ THIS...
(90 PAGES OF ADVERSE EFFECTS)
2 pages of BLOOD DISORDERS
3 pages of CARDIAC disorders

2 pages of BIRTH DEFECTS (Congenital disorders) INCLUDING:
MICROPENIS,
CLEFT Lip and Palate, Spina Bifida, Hip Dysplasia (out-of-socket), Cerebral Palsy, Periodic Paralysis, Peeling Skin Syndrome, Cystic Lung, Heart Disease, Cardiac Valve Disorders (SEE PAGES 7- 8 of BELOW LINK)
...PLUS pages & PAGES of other PROBLEMS FOR VAX’d in alphabetical order.
https://assets.publishing.service.g...izer_BioNTech_COVID-19_vaccine_22.09.2021.pdf

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
ALSO READ THIS: ...HORRIFIC IN INFO:
(SEE LINK BELOW)

PARASITES found inside the "secret cocktail" of ALL COVID-JABS in addition to GRAPHINE OXIDE nano-particles!

Scanning & Transmission Electron Microscopy Reveals Graphene Oxide in CoV-19 Vaccines…

[Figure 2a is a 0.5ml aqueous fraction image from Pfizer vaccine sample viewed under pHase contrast microscopy at 1000x, showing a symplast of graphene oxide (upper left) NEXT TO A Trypanosoma cruzi parasite (CHAGAS DISEASE) (lower right). Dr. Robert O. Young, Hikari Omni Publishing, September 11th, 2021[2][9][73][83]]…​

https://www.drrobertyoung.com/post/...opy-reveals-graphene-oxide-in-cov-19-vaccines

Popsinpa60

Mar 15, 2021
N. E. Pennsylvania Lackawanna County

...also FLIGHTS DIVERTED for NUMEROUS occasions recently: PILOTS WITH CHEST PAIN,
- Pilots & flight attendants ARE NOT RETURNING TO ACTIVE DUTY after covid-shot DUE TO UNSPECIFIED adverse reactions, - 2 Atlanta-based flight attendants FOUND DEAD AT HOME a few days AFTER the 2nd shot,

All I can think of is a private plane fell out of the sky I believe in California. It hit a van on the ground killing the driver and also the pilot. Makes you wonder.

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021

UK FUNERAL DIRECTOR exposes the numbers are wrong...more people are dying vaxxed than being reported

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021

wow..but with this airline..could it of been the case where they got a bad batch??

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021

Is there such thing as getting a bad batch? theres millions flying now

Reactions: Lady Patriot

Alice K

Jan 31, 2021

Wow. Bannon needs to get on this. Thanks Lady Patriot🇺🇸❗️ Seems like the Gov. wants to get rid of as many of us as possible by blaming Covid and everything related to it…a real SIFI nightmare🤔

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
don't do it. taking the vaccine to prevent something more survivable than the vaccine is, is like blowing off you head to prevent post nasal drip.
this is NOT a vaccine in the truest sense of the word. Traditional vaccines expose you to just enough virus to make your immune system kick into antibody production.
this vaccine, the mRNA types, program ALL you new emerging cells to fight covid, and none for other things.
this means your immune system goes off line for toher things, especially with 2nd shot etc. because it takes 4-6 weeks for your white blood cells to die/turn over...but getting boosters and a 2nd dose, means you basically will have no way to fight the rest.
ergo the cancer cells, epstein barr, hepatitis, polio, whatever you already carry and live with, you will have less and less antibodies for as time goes on.
and that is not even accounting for the other things in these vaccines, which are NOT like before...because they are having just the same type issues with the non mRNA types.

the big issue is the 2nd spike on this viron, it is destroying the platelets. THis is why I said it was CRISPR
because prior to this, no viron had the second spike.
and the idea of prevention trough ace2 inhibitors is a quarmire as most drugs for this are snake venom, literally, or a synthetic version of it.

best is prevention, zinc, Vit D and C.
never got but one cold in 50 years on this protocil. don't use charcoal, toxic to liver.

whether the anti-coag give protection of not, there are too many reasons now not to.

the reason they called in national guard to protect the overturned truck I believe was to keep info from getting out through independent analysis

remember, these are the same people that injected children with antifreeze in WW2

its their followers.

the debate is ongoing as to whether penguin,, chagas, hiv, zita,etc etc was added
this is because these virons are pretty similar genetically.
unless they point blank tell us what they crisperd,, we may never know.
the only smoking gun is that second spike

the thing is, what we do know is more scary. I have had tremors for a decade thanks to one vaccine.

I took it, because the alternative, getting the disease, would have finished me, but I paid for it ever since.

the cell lines are contaminated, they've known this for about 45 years, as have I.

when I pointed this out, prior to surgery 45 years ago...and refused blood, I did not sign a religious objection, because I presumed my colleague would honor what I pointed out, and understand my objections (since it was commonly written of in the JAMAs of the day.

I woke up with a bag of plasma on my arm (25 people blood).
this was his way of saying, screw you, what do you know... and what followed was a lifetime of illness.

do not expect doctors to be equally informed, or willing to listen open mindedly, some do, many do not.
they mostly spout what they have learned even when a plethora comes out to prove otherwise.

remember that the man who discovered germs had to fight his entire lifetime just to get them to LOOK in the microscope and see for themselves.

the thing is, even if they added nada the cell lines used to grow the vax are contaminated, listen to Dr. Mikovits,
Dr Suhharit Bhahkti, Cory, etc.

I am sorry but I have family with liden 5, and tell them not to get the jab, they may do better with heparin/warfarin on board, they may not.
the main issue is the cytokine storm and hence bleeds/clots etc that follows, and there is more to it that just liden factors, it has to do with how well one handles cytokine reactions. Many people have cells that turn on easily, but not off again. This is why one person gets a mosquito bite that itches for a short time, while another will itch for weeks.

in any case, if he does decide to get jabbed, I would try to put in for vacation time following the jab.

the reason being is that the 8 weeks following this are when he would be most vunerable, and the oxygenation changes occuring in flight are what cause both DVT and other type clot events. which ever kind of clot you get, that are life threatening. SO I would advise him to take a LONG NO FLYING type vacation for the best chance of surviving.

the folks that think a blood thinner, or ace2 inhibitor, or antihistamine will do the trick are just playing russian roulette.
LOOK at the statistics.
GO to the senate hearings they've had and sit through them.
Listen to Ron Johnson hearings, or DR. Cory hearings.

watch "perspectives on the pandemic, blood clots, episode 15"

FreedomEJ

War Room VIP Member
Jul 21, 2021
Send him the links to articles posted on this forum about the risks. However, in the end, it is his decision.

Scout9

Feb 13, 2021
One of those links is from an article by Dr. Robert O. Young, CPC, MSc, DSc, PhD, Naturopathic Practitioner: titled, "Scanning & Transmission Electron Microscopy Reveals Graphene Oxide in CoV19 Vaccines". August 20, 21. Someone else from Warrom had posted this about one month ago. I lost the link, but printed off the article. He has examined the four major drug companies and analyzed a vial from each.

I simply acknowledge I have the article and ask others if they would like a copy.
Sorry I posted this before I saw the link above. That seems like the same article

Reactions: Breezinthru757

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat