URGENT STOCK WARNING/WEIRD ACTIVITY!?

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

gophasfailedamerica

Jan 15, 2021
atlanta
Folks,

I am not sure whats going on but down jones dropped by almost 100 points the last few minutes of the trading day. If you are someone who trades your own stocks please do not be victim of a possible massive drop tomorrow. Put very tight stop losses on your stocks. Maybe bannon who worked in wallstreet or anyone else can show me something that indicates a massive amount of stock was not dumped right before closing bell which will most likely have a chain reaction on opening bell tomorrow? I do mot want to be an alarmist for no reason but also to not want to watch people lose a lot of money when I saw something out of the normal and did not speak up.

Attachments

• FAD4A322-3722-4250-B95E-DDFFE8E9BCBD.png
    FAD4A322-3722-4250-B95E-DDFFE8E9BCBD.png
    298.3 KB · Views: 18
Reactions: Made in the U.S.A

Virginia VCU

Feb 10, 2021
Did you also notice the I-Bond rate will be increased to 7.12% in November? Highest rate ever! Why? Are they trying to discourage bond holders not to cash out?

THEAMERICAN

May 27, 2021
STOCKS INFLATED DURING GOOD TIMES, CRASH AND BURN WHEN MANCHURIAN CANDIDATE SELLS OUT HIS OWN COUNTRY. BUTT THAT'S OK, HIS FAMILY WILL BE PICKED OFF ONE BY ONE BY NATURAL CAUSES.

THE MARKETS HAVE TO CRASH, SO THAT THE REST OF THE WORLD IS CRIPPLED AND CAN'T MOVE ON US. WE'RE STILL IN GOOD SHAPE, THIS IS A VERY FLUID SITUATION.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat