Trump wins election 100% to 0 many about to go to Guantanamo Bay detention camp.

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Knighty137

Jun 9, 2021
Well no idea how come I can suddenly post again

1628316963253.png
1628317127361.png

1628317170866.png
1628317205875.png

1628317260403.png
1628317289714.png

1628317320436.png
1628317359290.png

1628317389817.png
1628317469223.png

Knighty137

Jun 9, 2021
People do not believe the number of imposters I have mentioned so one way of showing a few is to only use ones that appear on adds or news items which I have done here.

1628317544334.png
1628317570320.png

1628317749982.png
1628317774949.png

1628317811508.png
1628317889799.png

1628317915041.png
1628317947526.png

1628317994635.png
1628318023290.png

Knighty137

Jun 9, 2021
The number of imposters is totally mind blowing and many that look identical are not. different eyes etc
1628318177723.png
1628318204189.png

1628318237255.png
1628318266187.png

1628318298371.png
1628318324318.png

1628318354791.png
1628318391349.png

AngellicAngela

War Room VIP Member
Feb 6, 2021
Michigan
OMG...LOL
Ya had me all riled up.
Being on the last page you said you couldn't Post Pics.
Was just about to do something & did see all was well.
FYI-My family has Your Book.
Know to share far & wide it with everyone!

Reactions: Scout9

Scout9

Feb 13, 2021
OMG...LOL
Ya had me all riled up.
Being on the last page you said you couldn't Post Pics.
Was just about to do something & did see all was well.
FYI-My family has Your Book.
Know to share far & wide it with everyone!
That's excellent news. Let us know what they think!

Knighty137

Jun 9, 2021
EVERY FEW DAYS I AM SEEING A MYRIAD OF IMPOSTERS ON ALL NEWS FLASH'S. How long can this absolute treason continue. Hardly a single American ever even comments are you all deaf dumb and blind. Imposter since 2013 as proved in my book. Now same guy was inaugurated Prez, but has since dropped off the radar. Result, dozens of imposters trying to find one that can get through a speech. Problem is none of them have a clue, as they are all just actors. This is treason most foul and never ending. At least Trumps woken up, and saying he doesn't think its Biden.
1628396924059.png

IF THERE IS A SINGLE AMERICAN WHO CAN LOOK THROUGH THESE NEWS SPLASHES, AND LOOK CAREFULLY AT ALL THE PHOTOS OF THE IMPOSTER BIDEN'S, AND STILL SAY THEY ARE ALL BIDEN. THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO HOPE FOR AMERICA. WHY AMERICAN MAN ARE TOO DAMNED SCARED TO EVEN COMMENT, MAKES ONE WONDER, IF THERE ARE ANY REAL MEN LEFT IN AMERICA. THERE ARE QUITE A FEW WOMEN, AND SOME MEN, BUT TO FIND HARDLY AN AMERICAN MAN HAS THE GUTS TO COMMENT, TELLS ME ALL I NEED TO KNOW ABOUT WHAT AMERICAN MEN HAVE BECOME TODAY. PERHAPS YOU ALL DESERVE WHAT YOU HAVE NOW GOT?

Reactions: AngellicAngela

Scout9

Feb 13, 2021
EVERY FEW DAYS I AM SEEING A MYRIAD OF IMPOSTERS ON ALL NEWS FLASH'S. How long can this absolute treason continue. Hardly a single American ever even comments are you all deaf dumb and blind. Imposter since 2013 as proved in my book. Now same guy was inaugurated Prez, but has since dropped off the radar. Result, dozens of imposters trying to find one that can get through a speech. Problem is none of them have a clue, as they are all just actors. This is treason most foul and never ending. At least Trumps woken up, and saying he doesn't think its Biden. View attachment 7212
IF THERE IS A SINGLE AMERICAN WHO CAN LOOK THROUGH THESE NEWS SPLASHES, AND LOOK CAREFULLY AT ALL THE PHOTOS OF THE IMPOSTER BIDEN'S, AND STILL SAY THEY ARE ALL BIDEN. THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO HOPE FOR AMERICA. WHY AMERICAN MAN ARE TOO DAMNED SCARED TO EVEN COMMENT, MAKES ONE WONDER, IF THERE ARE ANY REAL MEN LEFT IN AMERICA. THERE ARE QUITE A FEW WOMEN, AND SOME MEN, BUT TO FIND HARDLY AN AMERICAN MAN HAS THE GUTS TO COMMENT, TELLS ME ALL I NEED TO KNOW ABOUT WHAT AMERICAN MEN HAVE BECOME TODAY. PERHAPS YOU ALL DESERVE WHAT YOU HAVE NOW GOT?

View attachment 7216
View attachment 7217
THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT AMERICA HAS BECOME. AN AWESOME VIDEO EVERY ONE SHOULD WATCH
I really like this video!!!! As a Chrisitan. I studied Jung, among others, and this stuff decades ago, but I admit I was not familiar with the thought control of the totalitarians mentioned in the video by Joost Meerloo. Jung did a lot of work on the "collective consciousness" and I do think there is some merit in what he promulgated. It is helpful for me to realize that this "psychic epidemic" is how you view Americans. Rather, let me restate that: that is how the main stream media would like for the world to view Americans.

So that "large portion of society which loses touch with reality & descends into delusion" mantra which is being portrayed about Americans is also untruthful. The MSM; the elites, those in current political "charge/power" if you will, ARE The ONES which are in contrast (deluded) to the more balanced mindset of the majority of viewers of WarRoom. This is why WarRoom podcasts are so popular; because it still represents the truth seeking views of members, and the majority of AMERICANS. Steven K Bannon and all his guests, inclusive of co-host Reheem, are the messengers of truth. Which is why SKB continues to insist we have to get to the bottom of Nov 3, Wuhan Lab, and Jan 6. And more recently as SKB states, he is not a religious fanatic, but he is now speaking about the spiritual warfare which is occurring. This is important.

In the Bible, near the end times; God sends a spirit of delusion which will trap those whom do not Walk in the Spirit of the LORD. If someone is not walking in the Spirit of the LORD; then in which spirit are they walking? It is either their own human spirit or the spirit of anything else; typically satan, the great deceiver, the religion of scientism, and all the other "isms".

I know you are frustrated about how you view Americans according to the media streams you listen to. And this treasure you have shared about imposter biden has been a real treasure for the handful of people on the WarRoom which have been receptive to it. But all is not lost; those on the WarRoom which have not been receptive will be when the truth is exposed. In that regard, I agree the mass psychosis has been successful as it relates to that issue.

America is quite divided right now, The Ekkelsia has been asleep, and this time period since Nov 3 was necessary to alert those whom still Walk in the Spirit of the LORD to stand up for truth, righteousness, and justice. And never under estimate that this too, is part of God's plan. The luciferians, the elites, the one world globalists have an agenda and a time line. They are convinced that things are now coming together in their plans. However, they have forgotten there is a remnant in America whom have woken to the anointed timing of God's plans, and this is where I and a host of others place our hope. Don't be deceived by the lack of interest in your posts, or by the msm as America being lost.

Knighty137

Jun 9, 2021
Any intelligent human being, should be able to work out with their cotton pickin minds, exactly what has happened here.

1628476027046.png

The guy on the left, is presumed dead, about a year ago.

• Wow
Reactions: AngellicAngela

Scout9

Feb 13, 2021
Any intelligent human being, should be able to work out with their cotton pickin minds, exactly what has happened here.

View attachment 7238

The guy on the left, is presumed dead, about a year ago.
Knighty137, I thought I'd share this with you. I have heard several podcasts by this one country minister, whom has been sharing his dreams about the White House and politics. He has shared dreams in which there were several deaths in the "white house", high ranking political figures. That could be anybody. But his most recent dream was that he was in the white house and it was dark, totally abandoned. He walked around freely in the dream, and found lighting. He went into the oval office and when he looked at the Resolute desk and chair, there were inches thick dust on both. He said he immediately knew in the dream, that this office had been unoccupied for months, because the dust was so thick. No one had sat in that chair for a very long time. The Oval Office appeared as it did when President Trump was occupying the office. I've listened to him for a year now and some of the things he has dreamt have come to pass. So, just a little encouragement from a little old country preacher whom walks in the Spirit. God bless you, Knighty137.

Knighty137

Jun 9, 2021
DOES ANY ONE REALLY THINK THAT TRUMP HAS SUCH A LOUSY MEMORY THAT HE WOULD NOT REMEMBER MEETING THE OLD ORIGIONAL PRETTY MUCH STUFFED BIDEN IN 2009. aND THEN HE MET THE NEW GUY IN 2013 AS WELL AND SHOOK HIS HAND AND WOULD HAVE KNOWN THEN

Scout9

Feb 13, 2021
DOES ANY ONE REALLY THINK THAT TRUMP HAS SUCH A LOUSY MEMORY THAT HE WOULD NOT REMEMBER MEETING THE OLD ORIGIONAL PRETTY MUCH STUFFED BIDEN IN 2009. aND THEN HE MET THE NEW GUY IN 2013 AS WELL AND SHOOK HIS HAND AND WOULD HAVE KNOWN THEN
Knowing and the timing of revealing the know are two different things. As much as the media and political machine hated Trump, do you think he would have gotten elected in 2016 if he spilled the beans then? Trump is smart and he will confirm when this is revealed.

Knighty137

Jun 9, 2021
Trump knows every thing and is about to divulge it all. Democrats all ready leaving the country and a shitload to follow. Trump could have ended this, end of Dec, but chose to leave more and more bait out, to catch more and more treasonous dumb half witts. This Symposium was the greatest treason trap ever. The real action is about to begin.
1628998396604.png

Knighty137

Jun 9, 2021
For all the Americans who are not quite up with the whole Biden story, here is a quick summary of the events that have taken place and literally every single American appears to have missed.
THE whole charade Unfolds.

Trump shook hands with the old original Biden, who was all most stuffed in 2009. This was at the inauguration.

Trump then shook hands in 2013 with the new Imposter Biden, at the inauguration, and he knew even then, the evil criminally treasonous dems, had just put in their first imposter / usurper VP. Trump said nothing.

So then the democrats had their primary debates to select an opponent for Trump. Nearly every few debates they had a different imposter Biden. Some had brown eyes and some the Biden grey eyes.

Then when some Biden imposter gave the victory speech 2020, as the top democrat contender, it was an imposter who had been around since 2013 and who had danced with Jessabel at the 2013 inauguration ball. (the real Biden’s wife)

Trump then debated, what he knew to be an imposter, at the first debate, but was shocked when on the second debate he faced yet another imposter. But Trump said nothing

Then came the most treasonous criminally fraudulently inauguration in world history. The guy who had been fraudulently inaugurated as imposter / usurper VP with Obama in 2013, appeared for the first time, and was inaugurated. He then sat down and a second imposter, Mooncrator Joe then got up from the opposite side of the Dias, and gave the speech. Trump knew full well, about every single treasonous thing, that happened at that inauguration. So now you know why he did not attend. Trump said nothing.

Since that time the so called inaugurated prez has disappeared completely and a multitude of imposters with Mooncrator Joe have taken over. Trump never commented.

Mooncrator Joe went to Britain and met the Queen, and blew all the G7 leaders away, with his wit, wisdom, and fabulous memory, correcting the British Prime Minister and arguing about what he had just said. I’m sure the British Prime Minister was amazed at his stupidity, and lack of short term memory.

The real inaugurated imposter appeared to get on the plane. Mooncrator Joe, Imposter No 2, got off the plane and met every one and Imposter No 3, addressed the American troops.

Since returning from Europe there has been a line of imposters taking turns making all speeches and announcements and not a single American has commented. The inaugurated imposter of only 7 months ago has disappeared completely.

Only recently Trump has started to say UNDER JOE BIDEN AND THE LEFT. I DON’T KNOW IF IT’S BIDEN TO BE HONEST WITH YOU. IT’S SOMEBODY. DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHO IT IS? IT’S SOMEBODY. Last two rally’s, he has started to mention this, in an all most backhanded manner, as an offside comment. People are now catching on fast, at last.

1629023521778.png

Isn't it amazing that no matter what, Trump all ways looks exactly like Trump. The imposters rarely even look alike.

1629028261999.png

Last edited:

Scout9

Feb 13, 2021
Trump knows every thing and is about to divulge it all. Democrats all ready leaving the country and a shitload to follow. Trump could have ended this, end of Dec, but chose to leave more and more bait out, to catch more and more treasonous dumb half witts. This Symposium was the greatest treason trap ever. The real action is about to begin.
View attachment 7369
Now everything will be revealed and your truth will have merit. Thank you for your diligence!!

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat