Trump wins election 100% to 0 many about to go to Guantanamo Bay detention camp.

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Knighty137

Jun 9, 2021
There is a limit to how long you can scare people out of their wit's when in reality its all just a great big con.

1631523446345.png

Attachments

• 1631523446462.png
    1631523446462.png
    385.2 KB · Views: 8

Knighty137

Jun 9, 2021
Most Americans are totally unaware of the reality that surrounds them. I am the messenger from a far of land. this is the reality of which I speak
I hope all patriots will send this far and wide, as all Americans should know about this massive treason.
I have been researching this treason for over five years. I have put out over thirty viseos on bitchute and Rumble under "Knighty" I can be found on Bannons Warroom Forum under didscusions and monicker is "knighty137' below is the last book
This information must be spread across America and the entire world, to show the indescribably criminally treasonous fraud, carried out by the most evil criminal
political party in World history. Why does it take an Australian to have to point all this out to the American public? Who it appears have all completely missed the blatantly obvious fraud, right under their noses.

Knighty137

Jun 9, 2021
This video above is for all the non believers who often said they are all just the same guy from different angles etc. many guys and women have argued with me that I am just delusional so this video should make it clear that number one its impossible for a single imposter of today to be the real Biden. And number 2 there is a bloody s*** load of these treasonous imposters with many different eye colours, different face sizes and shapes etc.

THIS IS THE REAL BIDEN OF 15-20 YEARS AGO. BEARS NO RELATIONSHIP TO IMPOSTERS OF TODAY

1631742009507.png

• Wow
Reactions: AngellicAngela

carla_rogers

Feb 24, 2021

Is America in a Fourth Turning?​

By Peter Skurkiss

America is in a topsy-turvy state. Anyone who doesn't know that outright at least senses it. A just taken CNN poll finds that 70 percent of Americans are pessimistic about the country.

The conditions that have brought us to this state have been brewing for years. But things accelerated in 2016 with the election of Donald Trump. That was a repudiation of our decadent elite, which the high and mighty did not take lightly. This brought about an ongoing illegal coup against President Trump by Deep State government bureaucrats, which was aided and abetted by the corporate media and Democrat party. It all accumulated in the stolen election of 2020. This sordid event saddled the United States with the senile Joe Biden as president. And now America is being traumatized with the Wuhan virus, the hype of which is being used as a pretext for draconian government curtailment of our rights and freedom. Staggering as it may sound, on Thursday, this fraudulently installed president all but declared war on the 80-plus million unvaccinated Americans.
The country is discombobulated. The old rules and norms don't seem to apply. All this turmoil brought to mind The Fourth Turning (1997). Without going into detail, authors William Strauss and Neil Howe see history as unfolding in repeatable eighty- to one-hundred-year cycles, each of which they call a saeculum. The saeculum mirrors the seasons of life, expressed as generations move through society. The culmination of a cycle is a crisis, a turning point, or a "fourth turning." More specifically: "The Fourth Turning is a Crisis, a decisive era of secular upheaval, when the values regime propels the replacement of the old civic order with a new one." This means that the old is swept away, preparing society for something new. From a fourth turning, there is no going back to the pre-crisis normal. A fourth turning puts society on a knife's edge. It could literally destroy us as a nation and a people. Or it could lead to something better.
As for timing, Strauss and Howe wrote: "The saecular rhythm foretells another American Crisis in the first quarter of the twenty-first century." Continuing: "The next Crisis era will most likely extend roughly from the middle of the Oh-Ohs to the mid-2020s. Its climax is not likely to occur before 2005 or later than 2025."

We're in that timeframe right now. Remember, The Fourth Turning was written in 1997.

Here are some of the things Strauss and Howe predict in the time of our fourth turning. There will be a tearing of civic fabric and an implosion in social trust. As the crisis mood congeals, people will come to the realization that they have grown helplessly dependent on a teetering edifice of anonymous transactions and paper guarantees. Much of the Boomer population will see the thinness of their savings and the unsustainability of government promises such as pensions, Medicare, and Social Security.
"Before long, America's old civic order will seem ruined beyond repair. People will feel like a magnet has passed over society's disk drive, blanking out the social contract, wiping out old deals, clearing the books of vast unpayable promises to which people had once felt entitled." Law and order will be back in vogue. "Criminal justice will become swift and rough. Vagrants will be rounded up, the mentally ill recommitted, criminal appeals short-circuited, executions hastened." There will also be the real danger of foreign wars fought on the do-or-die terms of WWII and not the recent military engagement with all their politically correct niceties and aversion to casualties and collateral damage.

The fourth turning is a gut-wrenching time. One would have to read the book to grasp all of what Strauss and Howe see for our time of crisis. It suffices here to sum up their prospects for the future: the crisis will lead to either a disintegration of the nation or to great civic achievement. It will be a time of ruin or glory. Out of this mess, each of us has a responsibility to do what we can in the here and now to make sure it's the latter. It's a tall mountain to climb, but that's the task before us. To paraphrase something Leon Trotsky supposedly said: You may not be interested in the fourth turning, but the fourth turning is interested in you.
232290_5_.jpg

IF ANY ONE HAD BEEN AWAKE, THIS WAS OH SO EASY, TO SEE THE TREASONOUS SWITCH.

View attachment 7394

FOR JUST A MOMENT IMAGINE WHAT THE OLD BIDEN WOULD LOOK LIKE TODAY IF HE WAS STILL ALIVE, WHICH HE IS NOT.
Some top dem the other day, was leaving for his lovely mansion in Italy, Against all reason, with everything going on every one thought it a little strange. currently 9( times the number of flights currently being made to Gitmo, and they are not taking building materials by plane. Yes a number are being taken into custody and being removed to Gitmo for military tribunals. The Clinton"s have bought a mansion on an Indian Ocean Island, nice and close to Quatar, where they shifted 1.8 BILLION dollars from their Clinton Foundation charity. I think the writing is on the wall.

Here and now we have one of the greatest catastrophe's unfolding in Afganistan and every one goes on holidays, and can not be contacted. The information is now starting to poor out, on all the criminally treasonous stuff demo rats have done, and shortly it will be an avalanche of gargantuan proportions. Trumps next big rally in a few days, may be when he tells the world, just how criminally treasonous the whole democratic party has been. When the truth comes out, about not only the stolen election, but the fact that Obumma and the dems put in an imposter VP in 2013, and now have put the same imposter in as the US president, is little short of totally mind boggling.

All those involved in this massive treason will all hang or be shot. The dems will never recover from this all mighty scam on the American people. Any honest democrat will even be appalled, if they didn't all ready know about this. I assume they all know, including a lot of republicans. All those in any way complicit, will still be tried and may also hang for treason, or be shot by firing squad. I believe the avalanche of truth against the democrats, has well and truly started. there is no way they can stop whats coming.
THE whole charade Unfolds.

Trump shook hands with the old original Biden, who was all most stuffed in 2009. This was at the inauguration.

Trump then shook hands in 2013 with the new Imposter Biden, at the inauguration, and he knew even then, the evil criminally treasonous dems, had just put in their first imposter / usurper VP. Trump said nothing.

So then the democrats had their primary debates to select an opponent for Trump. Nearly every few debates they had a different imposter Biden. Some had brown eyes and some the Biden grey eyes.

Then when some Biden imposter gave the victory speech 2020, as the top democrat contender, it was an imposter who had been around since 2013 and who had danced with Jessabel at the 2013

inauguration ball. (the real Biden’s wife)

Trump then debated, what he knew to be an imposter, at the first debate, but was shocked when on the second debate he faced yet another imposter. But Trump said nothing

Then came the most treasonous criminally fraudulently inauguration in world history. The guy who had been fraudulently inaugurated as imposter / usurper VP with Obama in 2013, appeared for the first time, and was inaugurated. He then sat down and a second imposter, Mooncrator Joe then got up from the opposite side of the Dias, and gave the speech. Trump knew full well about every single treasonous thing that happened at that inauguration. So now you know why he did not attend. Trump said nothing.

Since that time the so called inaugurated prez has disappeared completely and a multitude of imposters with Mooncrator Joe have taken over. Trump never commented.

Mooncrator Joe went to Britain and met the Queen, and blew all the G7 leaders away, with his wit, wisdom, and fabulous memory, correcting the British Prime Minister and arguing about what he had just said. I’m sure the British Prime Minister was amazed at his stupidity, and lack of short term memory.

The real inaugurated imposter appeared to get on the plane. Mooncrator Joe, Imposter No 2, got off the plane and met every one and Imposter No 3, addressed the American troops.

Since returning from Europe there has been a line of imposters taking turns making all speeches and announcements and not a single American has commented. The inaugurated imposter of only 7 months ago has disappeared completely.

Only recently Trump has started to say UNDER JOE BIDEN AND THE LEFT. I DON’T KNOW IF IT’S BIDEN TO BE HONEST WITH YOU. IT’S SOMEBODY. DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHO IT IS? IT’S SOMEBODY. Last two rally’s, he has started to mention this, in an all most backhanded manner, as an offside comment. People are now catching on fast, at last.

View attachment 7396
THE GUY FAR RIGHT IS REPUTED TO HAVE DIED ABOUT A YEAR AGO. SO AT THE TIME OF THE INAUGURATION, THE REAL BIDEN HAD CEASED TO EVEN EXIST. TRUMP'S KNOWN ALL ALONG, AND HE HAS KEPT QUIET, ALLOWING ALL THE TREASONOUS DEMS AND MANY OTHERS,TO HANG THEMSELVES.

COUPLE OF NIGHTS AGO I WAS AT A FILIPINO PARTY CHATTING WITH A GUY AND SOME THING CAME UP ABOUT GITMO. I TOLD HIM I HAD HEARD THERE WAS A LOT OF BUILDING GOING ON AND HE SAID I HAVE JUST SPENT THE LAST SEVEN YEARS THERE, AND IN THE LAST FEW YEARS THERE HAVE BEEN OVER 300 BUILDERS THERE, EXPANDING THE JAIL EXPONENTIALLY AS I HAD ESTIMATED, BY ABOUT 6 TIME OR MORE WHAT IT WAS A FEW YEARS AGO. AT THE MOMENT 9 TIMES THE TRAFFIC TO AND FROM GITMO THAT THERE HAS EVER BEEN, AND ITS NOT BUILDING MATERIALS THEY ARE TAKING DOWN THERE.

Dude, you have so much s*** loaded in all these posts is it is jamming up my computer. Knock it off..

Knighty137

Jun 9, 2021
I will knock it of when every American knows how utterly criminally treasonous the demo rats have been, installing an imposter / usurper 9 years ago, by Obummer and the demo rats. 90 percent of Americans are a bit like you. Dont even want to know about it, and have no intention of reading my books or looking at my 31 videos on the imposters. I have no idea why I keep trying, as a messenger from a far of land, and not even an American. I have alienated all my own family and even my own four children, who like many Americans, just can not believe that this could possibly even happen, in our supposedly modern society. But the good part is, every time I get negative comments like this, which I might add are few and far between. It spurs me on to greater heights.

1631914559837.png

FOR MOST INTELLIGENT PEOPLE ON THE PLANET, JUST THESE TWO COLLAGES WOULD BE ALL THAT'S NEEDED.

1631916180547.png

1631916533171.png

THESE ARE PHOTO'S OF BIDEN ABOUT TWENTY YEARS AGO AT LEAST.

Knighty137

Jun 9, 2021
These shots are taken as these guys were sworn in four years apart. 2009 and 2013.

1631934641134.png

WHY THE HELL DOES IT TAKE AN AUSTRALIAN MESSENGER FROM A LAND FAR AWAY, TO WORK OUT WHAT'S HAPPENING IN YOUR COUNTRY, WHERE EVERY ONE APPEARS TO BE IN A DEEP STUPOR. PERMANENTLY. PERHAPS, JUST PERHAPS, AMERICANS DESERVE EVERY THING THAT'S HAPPENING TO THEM, FOR BEING SO COMPLACENT AND COMPLETELY UNOBSERVANT FOR ONE HELL OF A LONG TIME. WILL AMERICA WAKE UP TO THIS AWESOME CHARADE, BY THE TREASONOUS DEMO RATS, OR WILL THEY ALL GO DOWN THE GURGLA WITHOUT A WHIMPER?????????????????

Knighty137

Jun 9, 2021
AND TO THINK EVERY AMERICAN THOUGHT THESE WERE THE SAME GUY. THE MIND BOGGLES. 17 SECURITY AGENCIES IN AMERICA. THE WHOLE BLOODY LOT OF THEN SHOULD BE WOUND UP AND THROWN ON THE SCRAP HEAP AS NONE DID A SINGLE THING TO SAVE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE FROM THIS INDESCRIBABLE STRENUOUSLY CRIMINAL FRAUD. ARE ALL THE SECURITY PEOPLE, FROM THE 17 AGENCIES COMPOSED OF BLIND FREDDY'S OR PERHAPS, MORE TO THE POINT, WERE THE WHOLE BLOODY LOT OF THEM COMPLICIT WITH THE DEMO RATS, OBUMMER AND THE DEEP STATE?

Knighty137

Jun 9, 2021
I am the messenger from a far of land. This will be the most famous imposter in World history. Usurper / imposter VP 8 years ago. And know usurper / imposter prez. How could Americans, and their 17 security agencies, have allowed this to happen? Imposters have been swanning around the world, ( 125 trips overseas to 30 countries) meeting world leaders and making deals. Does any one think, that a single deal, would have been in the American peoples interest? I have put out 32 videos on this, the greatest most treasonously criminal enterprise, in world history, for over a year. (on Youtube, under "Salazarpl1056". and on Bitchute and Rumble under "Knighty" Im also on Bannons Warroom Forum on Deplorable discussions, under "Knighty137" plus having written the two books shown on this site.
This charade, has been orchestrated by Obummer and the evil demo rats, aided and abetted by the treasonous Mainstream media, Treasonous big Tech, Treasonous big Pharma, and 17 Treasonous American, supposed security agencies, all of which had to be in collusion, to have been able to pull of this, the greatest fraud in history. This will be talked about for a thousand years.

This is an updated video to try and make it a bit clearer as to whats happened under the very noses, of the inattentive, and unobservant, American Public.

https://youtu.be/qXSdJfQoT9Y

Reactions: AngellicAngela

Knighty137

Jun 9, 2021
I AM THE MESSENGER FROM A LAND FAR AWAY.
THE WHOLE WORLD IS WATCHING AMERICA'S DEMISE AT THE HANDS OF THE EVIL CABAL AND THE DEMOCRATS. IT IS NO WONDER AMERICA IS GOING DOWN THE GURGLA, WHEN THE POPULACE OF 333 MILLION PEOPLE, CAN NOT EVEN TELL TOM THUMB FROM BIDEN, AND GOOGLE WILL TELL YOU THAT TRUMP IS EVEN BIDEN. AS I DISCOVERED TO MY AMUSEMENT. I DO MY BEST TO TRY AND WAKE AMERICANS UP, BUT I BEGIN TO WONDER IF I AM WASTING MY TIME.
IN THIS VIDEO Mooncator Joe 2 https://youtu.be/qXSdJfQoT9Y
I HAVE TRIED TO SHOW A FEW OF THE DIFFERENT IMPOSTERS, WITH DIFFERENT EYE COLOURS ETC. I FEAR I HAVE MADE A MAJOR UNDER ESTIMATION OF THE NUMBERS OF IMPOSTERS. THERE ARE MANY MORE THAN I SHOW HERE.

1632289265478.png

1632289415429.png

1632289551394.png

1632290028262.png

WHY THE HELL AM I THE ONLY ONE TO SEE THIS? THE GREATEST MOST TREASONOUS FRAUD IN WORLD HISTORY, AND NO BODY SAYS JACK s*** ABOUT IT.

Knighty137

Jun 9, 2021
Every imposter has all the original marks divots scars moles plus the surgical operations on ears and divots and the arrow scar near the left eye.
If you look through all the imposters above, you will find they all have these exact same markings. I have found that the fresh red arrow heads are on the more recent imposters. The ones that have faded, like the original Biden, were done maybe 8 years ago. These imposters have been around in some numbers for a very long time. As Biden ceased to exist on stage at least, in 2012. Will Americans ever wake up.

1632290462688.png

THE DEVIL IS ALL WAYS IN THE DETAILS. EVERY IMPOSTER HAS ABOUT 8 DISTINGUISHING FEATURES AND MARKINGS SUPPOSEDLY TO MAKE THEM LOOK VAGUELY LIKE THE BIDEN OF LONG AGO. THESE ARROW HEADS WERE DONE SURGICALLY, AND ARE REAL SCAR TISSUE, WITH A SLIGHT DIVOT.

1632294511533.png

1632294563445.png

1632294603447.png

Knighty137

Jun 9, 2021
ITS AMAZING HOW THE OLD BIDEN DRIFTS IN AND OUT OF THE PICTURE NOW AND AGAIN.

1632475650281.png

1632475686503.png

1632475712335.png

1632475771066.png

Attachments

• 1632475741856.png
    1632475741856.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 7
  • 1632475771455.png
    1632475771455.png
    951.1 KB · Views: 7

Knighty137

Jun 9, 2021
WITH THIS THE GREATEST MOST CRIMINALLY TREASONOUS FRAUD AND SCAM IN HUMAN HISTORY, THE HARD PART IS CONVINCING ANY ONE THAT THERE IS A MULTITUDE OF EVIL IMPOSTERS. WHY THERE ARE SO MANY, I AM AT A LOSS TO EVEN CONTEMPLATE. SOME ONE HERE GUESSED IT WAS A FORM OF GASLIGHTING TO CONFUSE EVERY ONE, TILL THEY EVENTUALLY SAW ALL THE DIFFERENT IMPOSTERS AS BIDEN, EVEN THOUGH THEY LOOKED NOTHING LIKE HIM, AND DON'T EVEN HAVE THE RIGHT COLOURED EYES OR SHAPED FACE.

SOME PEOPLE QUESTION ALL THESE FACES.

1632631064726.png

SO I CAME UP WITH THIS IDEA

1632631446338.png

1632631527659.png

HOW COME IT TAKES A MESSENGER FROM A FAR OF LAND, TO SEE ALL THIS CRIMINAL TREASON BY THE DEMO RATS AND OBUMMER. AND THEN
TO ATTEMPT TO GET THE MESSAGE OVER TO THE SOME WHAT SLOW AMERICAN PUBLIC. QUESTION IS , ARE ANY OF YOU ATTEMPTING TO SPREAD THIS TRUTH TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS, OR HAVE I BEEN TOTALLY WASTING MY TIME, TRYING TO HELP AMERICA?

Knighty137

Jun 9, 2021
So it would appear that the real Biden has been around, up untill he died a year ago but took no part in being involved during imposters second term as VP. have more photoes to prove this.

1632706581996.png

Knighty137

Jun 9, 2021
Few more here. In these two collages, there is one real Biden only. this is from 25 years ago aprox.

1632731592566.png

1632731682120.png

1632732180860.png

SORRY, I AM THE MESSENGER FROM A FAR OF LAND, AND AUSTRALIANS SWEAR A LOT.

Knighty137

Jun 9, 2021
This thread is now long and because most people probably cometo the end got new stuff i have put this on at both ends
I have been putting out 32 videos since November 2020 and done two books on the subject of Biden imposters by the dozens. I have lost friends and family members who thought I was crazy and as some members have stated here, that I need help. There have been many times when I was about to throw in the towel but then I get an odd wonderful response from someone like Scout 9 and more ladies than guys, that spurs me on, to keep hammering away at the brick wall of American complacency blind obedience THIS IS BIDEN BECAUSE WE SAY IT IS. How any one could possibly look at the proof I have provided and still say they are all the real Biden leaves me non plused or speechless.

I was also very much spured on when Trump said and a number of his rallies that he did not think the imposter was Biden and when he asked many thousands of fans if they thought it was Biden there was an absolute roar from the crowd. They all agreed with Trump. But not a whisper on mainstream or the CNN’s of the world. Americans have been indescribably slow to catch on to NO BIDEN SINCE 2012 and there are just a MYRIAD OF IMPOSTERS. A British guy takes one look at the shyster, and he knows within seconds. On the other hand Americans have to be dragged kicking and screaming to the well of truth.

Boris Johnson. Your not Biden who the hell are you

Knighty137

Jun 9, 2021
I very much wonder if the Queen woke up to it not being Biden. When she finds out she will not be amused. Angela Merkel met a grey eyed guy in the supposed Oval Office and then a while later hooked up with a brown eyed narrow faced freckled guy, and she gave him quite a few real double takes and I would bet she knew immediately. This guy who went Europe was Mooncrator Joe, not even the imposter who was inaugurated. He was the imposter who did the speech and is now doing quite a few on the home scene. on the trip to Europe inaugurated Joe supposedly got on the plane . But I suspect jumped straight off again as Mooncrator Joe was the imposter who arrived in Britain. but he did not talk to the American troops imposter number 3 for the trip spoke to the troops. Americans never seem to notice how diffeernt all these guys are. Many even have different coloured eyes.
This will make America the laughing stock of the entire universe for 1,000 years.

1632881976805.png

1632881995841.png

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat