Trump wins election 100% to 0 many about to go to Guantanamo Bay detention camp.

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Knighty137

Jun 9, 2021
1633083818420.png

1633083848787.png
1633083883744.png

1633084363923.png

I have been putting out 32 videos since November 2020, and done two books on the subject of Biden imposters by the dozens. I have lost friends and family members who thought I was crazy and as some members have stated here, that I need help. There have been many times when I was about to throw in the towel but then I get an odd wonderful response from someone like Scout 9 and more ladies than guys, that spurs me on, to keep hammering away at the brick wall of American complacency and blind obedience THIS IS BIDEN BECAUSE WE SAY IT IS. How any one could possibly look at the proof I have provided, and still say they are all the real Biden, leaves me non plussed and speechless.

I was also very much spurred on when Trump said at a number of his rallies that he did not think the imposter was Biden, and when he asked many thousands of fans if they thought it was Biden there was an absolute roar from the crowd. They all agreed with Trump. But not a whisper on mainstream or the CNN’s of the world. Americans have been indescribably slow to catch on to NO BIDEN SINCE 2012 and there are just a MYRIAD OF IMPOSTERS.
A certain British guy takes one look at the shyster, and he knows within seconds. On the other hand Americans have to be dragged kicking and screaming to the well of truth.

Boris Johnson. Your not Biden who the hell are you

MY LATEST VIDEO IS WORTH WATCHING AND SPREADING FAR AND WIDE AS EVERY AMERICAN NEEDs TO KNOW THIS ABOUT THE BIDEN IMPOSTERS.
No 2 Video: Mooncator Joe 2
Trumps just won the election by 100 to 0. Walks straight back into the Presidency.He knows there has been no Biden since 2012. He has my book which I sent to Lin woods during at least 5 interactions, over the last six months. My book https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fpgxC_pUmvLtwP0id1mqXkymDAlIAik_WIsVS3DXor8/edit?usp=sharing

All Biden imposters (of which there are dozens) and all democrats, plus all who were complicit in the greatest scam in world history, including mainstream media , big tech, and deep state operatives, plus many others, all headed for Guantanamo Bay detention camp for Military tribunals for treason. Most will get death by firing squad, or the noose, as Hillary so accurately predicted.

Trump has known everything, for a very long time, and has just been giving the treasonous scum, plenty of time to hang themselves. But he let the cat out of the bag big time, in this, his latest speech. He knows there is no Biden.

I have been putting out videos about this since 2020 on Bitchute and Rumble under “Knighty” and just recently put out my book (available towards the top of the page)​

1625485806880.png

IT'S NOT HARD TO SEE THERE IS QUITE A PROBLEM WITH THE AGES OF THESE IMPOSTERS. BUT STILL AMERICAN'S CLING TO THEIR BELIEFS,
THAT THEY ARE ALL BIDEN, NO MATTER WHAT PROOF IS PUT IN FRONT OF THEM. ONE DEMOCRAT. JUST KEEPS REPEATING, ALL PHOTO SHOPPED.

1632201948220.png

1632363787715.png

THIS GUY IS ALL MOST IDENTICAL TO THE INAUGURATED GUY FROM 2013 BUT HE IS A NEW ONE BY THE RED ARROW HEAD SCAR.

Attachments

• 1633083006654.png
    1633083006654.png
    884.3 KB · Views: 6
  • 1633083778831.png
    1633083778831.png
    5.1 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

Knighty137

Jun 9, 2021
This was Biden at the very start of his first and only inauguration as VP under the treasonous criminal Obama. The old and the new imposter. This is like 2009 compared to 2013 ( new boy in town) Biden well and truly past it way back then.

1625486305239.png

Knighty137

Jun 9, 2021
Lets be honest here for once in your life folks. This is just completely impossible, and luckily Trump is just a tad smarter than most Americans, and was abble to see the problem, a very long time ago, and take advantage to round up all the completely treasonous Democrats. Betcha many will try and leave the country. They all know all ready, they are headed for Guantanamo Bay detention camp.
1625487934307.png

Reactions: Scout9

Knighty137

Jun 9, 2021
Jezabell has a whole new lease on life, with this great multitude of imposters. Wonder if they all get Benefits?
1625488240015.png

And not a single Biden in sight.

Gary Lee

May 31, 2021
Jezabell has a whole new lease on life, with this great multitude of imposters. Wonder if they all get Benefits? View attachment 6133
And not a single Biden in sight.
Well I do not know if it is "Live or Memorex" - Regardless let us just say that we know that whoever it is they are not in their right mind, and are being led around by a leash.

Knighty137

Jun 9, 2021
Well I do not know if it is "Live or Memorex" - Regardless let us just say that we know that whoever it is they are not in their right mind, and are being led around by a leash.
like I can't answer any more questions or I will get into trouble (with my minders) SO MANY IMPOSTERS IN PLAY.
1625494163893.png

Knighty137

Jun 9, 2021
Seeing Biden does not even exist. They could all most forget about the recounts, but it will point out to all the dumb people, who said there was no fraudulent election, just how utterly treasonous they all are. But it also should have every single democrat kicked out of office and sent to Gitmo because they are the ones who have all been put in, by multiple fraudulent elections, over a multitude of years. If its any thing to do with Biden its pure unadulterated fraud 200%
1625494885787.png
They are so imbecilic that they send three imposter over seas to see the Queen and amaze the G7 leaders with their Witt and Mensa Intelligence.
1625495065206.png

Last edited:

Olefaithfull

Jun 7, 2021
Seeing Biden does not even exist....But it also should have every single democrat kicked out of office and sent to gitmo because they are the ones who have all been put in, by multiple fraudulent elections,...
What in the world have you been smoking??

And even more disinformation makes its way here,

Geez, people! Smarten the f up.

Scout9

Feb 13, 2021
These sort of people run cover for the CCP. Or you just cant fix stupid. It's most certainly one or the other? View attachment 6153
I don't have a lot of time to respond as I would like, but know that I am so appreciative about your post re: the "very odd comments" from a different thread. I will write more as I am able, and hopefully soon. Thanks for all you are doing. I am glad that it touched you in a way that was encouraging.

Knighty137

Jun 9, 2021
Its great to get so many thumbs, up and positive reply's to the truth I am putting out. An American friend I was with for breakfast was telling me to drop the 2-3 Dozen imposters because people just could not accept that sort of number, and I told him I don't care what people may think about that. I will put down exactly what I find, as every single thing I have put out, on my 30 videos, is the truth that I have discovered. Videos are on Bitchute and Rumble under "Knighty". Democrats all say what I do, is all photo shopped. I do not have Photoshop or the expertise to use it. The only people Photo shopping in this charade, are the democrats, and they are doing it 24/7. They are also using the Biden of 15 - 25 years ago regular and often, in news casts even to this day. Plus the demo rats are mixing up all photoes of biden 20-30 years ago with all the imposters, and changing all the dates all over the place, with the complicit mainstream media and the Google photos people. In this screen grab of adds there are 27 imposters and one Biden with Obama. Any search of Google photos or Duckduckgo photos will return some thing similar. There are way more doubles than I have been able to count and all shots of the real biden are from 15-20 years ago at least.
1625540615443.png

Here we have about 27 imposters here, many different ones and one real Biden maybe? with Obama. Do some research and you will be staggered just how many different guys pop up. The demo rats have screwed around with dates, photos, old Biden and dozens of imposters, so that not a soul on the planet, can follow or remember any of it.
1625543794458.png
1625543886581.png

HAD NO IDEA THERE WAS YET ANOTHER IMPOSTER WHO THEY SAID WAS GOING TO EUROPE. WOULD BE IMPOSTER 4
1625544471641.png
1625544619338.png

YES THIS GUY DID ACTUALLY TAKE THE TRIP, AS IMPOSTER No 3, BUT ONLY SPOKE TO THE AMERICAN TROOPS.

THE DEMOCRATIC FRAUDULENCE KNOWS NO BOUNDS HAVE PHOTOS OF HALF A DOZEN DIFFERENT BIDEN'S SUPPOSEDLY GOING TO MEET THE QUEEN
1625544945734.png

ABOVE, THIS WAS THE GUY INAUGURATED AS PREZ BUT NOW RARELY IF EVER SEEN AS HE CAN NOT SLING A SENTENCE TOGETHER.

1625545079750.png

BELOW, NOW THIS IS MOONCRATOR JOE, WHO DID INAUGURATION SPEECH
1625545185729.png

AND IN FACT WAS THE ONE WHO MET THE QUEEN AS IMPOSTER 2, BEING AN IMPOSTER FOR IMPOSTER 1 , WHO WAS BEING AN IMPOSTER FOR THE REAL BIDEN OF EONS AGO. AND INAUGURATED 2021. PREV VP IMPOSTER 2013.
EVERY ONE STARTING TO CATCH ON YET?

1625545536349.png

PERHAPS THEY REALLY DID WANT THE QUEEN TO MEET ALL THE IMPOSTERS. THERE ARE SEVERAL MORE.
DEMO RATS, ARE ALL STARK RAVING MAD, TO KEEP PUTTING THIS TYPE OF s*** OUT FOR
8 YEARS WORTH OF IMPOSTERS.

Scout9

Feb 13, 2021
Its great to get so many thumbs, up and positive reply's to the truth I am putting out. An American friend I was with for breakfast was telling me to drop the 2-3 Dozen imposters because people just could not accept that sort of number, and I told him I don't care what people may think about that. I will put down exactly what I find, as every single thing I have put out, on my 30 videos, is the truth that I have discovered. Videos are on Bitchute and Rumble under "Knighty". Democrats all say what I do, is all photo shopped. I do not have Photoshop or the expertise to use it. The only people Photo shopping in this charade, are the democrats, and they are doing it 24/7. They are also using the Biden of 15 - 25 years ago regular and often, in news casts even to this day. Plus the demo rats are mixing up all photoes of biden 20-30 years ago with all the imposters, and changing all the dates all over the place, with the complicit mainstream media and the Google photos people. In this screen grab of adds there are 27 imposters and one Biden with Obama. Any search of Google photos or Duckduckgo photos will return some thing similar. There are way more doubles than I have been able to count and all shots of the real biden are from 15-20 years ago at least. View attachment 6156
Here we have about 27 imposters here, many different ones and one real Biden maybe? with Obama. Do some research and you will be staggered just how many different guys pop up. The demo rats have screwed around with dates, photos, old Biden and dozens of imposters, so that not a soul on the planet, can follow or remember any of it. View attachment 6157 View attachment 6158
HAD NO IDEA THERE WAS YET ANOTHER IMPOSTER WHO THEY SAID WAS GOING TO EUROPE. WOULD BE IMPOSTER 4
View attachment 6159 View attachment 6160
YES THIS GUY DID ACTUALLY TAKE THE TRIP, AS IMPOSTER No 3, BUT ONLY SPOKE TO THE AMERICAN TROOPS.

THE DEMOCRATIC FRAUDULENCE KNOWS NO BOUNDS HAVE PHOTOS OF HALF A DOZEN DIFFERENT BIDEN'S SUPPOSEDLY GOING TO MEET THE QUEEN
View attachment 6161

ABOVE, THIS WAS THE GUY INAUGURATED AS PREZ BUT NOW RARELY IF EVER SEEN AS HE CAN NOT SLING A SENTENCE TOGETHER.

View attachment 6162

BELOW, NOW THIS IS MOONCRATOR JOE, WHO DID INAUGURATION SPEECH View attachment 6163
AND IN FACT WAS THE ONE WHO MET THE QUEEN AS IMPOSTER 2, BEING AN IMPOSTER FOR IMPOSTER 1 , WHO WAS BEING AN IMPOSTER FOR THE REAL BIDEN OF EONS AGO. AND INAUGURATED 2021. PREV VP IMPOSTER 2013.
EVERY ONE STARTING TO CATCH ON YET?

View attachment 6164
PERHAPS THEY REALLY DID WANT THE QUEEN TO MEET ALL THE IMPOSTERS. THERE ARE SEVERAL MORE.
DEMO RATS, ARE ALL STARK RAVING MAD, TO KEEP PUTTING THIS TYPE OF s*** OUT FOR
8 YEARS WORTH OF IMPOSTERS.
Please keep in mind, that you were meant to do this; in fact you are the ONLY ONE: THE ONLY ONE on earth that would be able to do this and be believed. Of course some are going to make fun and ignore you. I wrote on a different thread that I stopped watching msm years ago. I quit having respect for any type of political information because it was all tainted. And I never did those type of bichute/rumble searches. I was very careful and avoided all that for reasons I won't go into here.

But when I first read your post here; because here is where I first saw it; I studied the photos. I admit I was so disgusted with the installation of biden, that I refused to view it. I refused to be in agreement with what happened, so the only videos I saw were those on the WarRoom clips; or Christian medium video's of it. But as I studied your photos and read your book via the link you provided, there was one in particular which showed how aged biden appeared. And when I saw that photo; I couldn't avoid the dawning truth of what you shared.

I pray and talk to God constantly. When I took this to the Lord in prayer, my heart started filling up with His presence and I KNEW that you were speaking the truth. I just knew. Sometimes, others have to have confirmation from another source. I get my confirmation from God. Which is why that was my first response to this story of yours.

I truly believe that what you are saying makes sense on a lot of different reasons. Those that have much to hide, and to get away with it for so long perfect their strategies. One reason I think there are so many is precisely to fool others into thinking they are either losing their minds or questioning their eyesight. If the goal really was to have all these different imposters meet the Queen; from what I've read, she is very bright and sharp; then each time she was with a different person, she might have had an intuitive sense "there's something about that man I don't trust" but never could quite put her mental finger on it. Each occasion threw her off balance and she didn't know why. It was a gradual phasing in and possibly a test within the international scene. I think they already knew the American public wasn't catching on; but in preparation for what their ultimate strategy was; they had to do a test run. Just about everyone respects the Queen across the world. She is a great role model of dedication to the Crown and Royal family. It might be "if we can fool her; then we've got it made" strategy. At least that is one theory.

Or maybe she caught on, was quite observant, but holy smokes, in her position, who would believe her? Now someone with so much influence as the Queen is speaking things that are "preposterous" and "unbelievable"; well it is her age and her poor mind is slipping. And then either one of two things happen: either the Queen questions her impressions and does wonder herself her mind is slipping; or the Queen knows she hasn't lost her mind; but can't figure out how to bring the deception out into the truth so that others know she hasn't lost her mind. And now that I'm thinking about this; Nigel Farrage spoke about the whole mmarkle interview with Oprah. That might have unintentionally set the whole strategy up to disbelieve the Queen's intuition because now, according to the actress-turned-royal-family-member-via-marriage, she is a "racist". Once someone views another person they adore in such a negative light; it is much easier to dismiss that person's credibility. So if she WAS AWARE; the woke crowd and those that are likely to dismiss her, have a really good "out" if you will to do so because they did like the Queen until she jumped on the racist band wagon from their perception. That is another theory.

Either way; if that is what they did; it is a strategy to minimize her credibility. And because anyone who presents truth will immediately be attacked; those with authority to do this type of thing have very, very brilliant minds. I like to call it duper's delight. There is great enjoyment in deceiving others into believing that one is a decent and trust worthy individual so that others are put at ease and now they can continue on with the scheme which has carefully been thought out.

I guess for your peace of mind; you truly only needed two people in the USA to believe you; that is Lin Wood whom would then bring it to President Trump's attention. And it sounds as if you achieved that behind the American public's back. So congratulations and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your loyalty to truth, your diligence in stick-to-it-ness, and as Bannon likes to say: Courage is contagious.

Have patience with the rest of us over here. I know your frustration is exhausting, but the old saying; you catch more flies with honey than vinegar may be a more helpful strategy. People cannot accept that they have been duped. So sometimes truth has to be slowly spoon fed. But at some point, the gig is up and they will have a choice to continue in denial or believe. Besides there are so many exposures over here, that I think the focus of WarRoom and the two that are the most pressing are Nov 3 and Wuhan. There will be a time in which you will be recognized for your role in revealing truth to America. God bless you, sir, Knighty137!!!

Reactions: SilencedMajority

Knighty137

Jun 9, 2021
What a wonderful reply, just when your about to give up, due to the complete lack of interest from pretty much all Americans. Many thanks Scout9 for reigniting the embers. What I also find hard, is trying to get through to members of the senate and the congress. they are undoubtedly surrounded by a screen of democrats pretending to be Republican helpers because I havenot once got through, to the man or woman I have sent hundreds if not thousands of emails to. The exact same thing applies to any one inthe Fox news ore even Australian news like sky news I think it is. Thousands of sms's and also to hundreds of news papers world wide. Best I can expect is an automated reply. But I did get a great tip from Scout9. He said he saw the light, in part, when he saw just how old Biden really was.
1625620068559.png

Guy doing speech's, is now recognised as President, when this imposter below was just inaugurated a few months or so ago. The mind boggles at the Americans complete lack of perception of whats happening around them.
1625620478052.png
1625620544669.png

EVEN BLIND FREDDY COULD TELL YOU WE HAVE AN IMPOSTER BEING AN IMPOSTER FOR AN IMPOSTER

1625620949661.png

THIS AMERICA, IS EXACTLY WHY THE CRIMINALLY TREASONOUS DEMOCRATS AND OBAMA AND ACCOMPLICES, ARE FIGHTING SO HARD, BEACAUSE THEY ALL KNOW, THE WHOLE LOT OF THEM ARE HEADED FOR THE NOOSE, AS HILLARY SO ACCURATELY PREDICTED. TRUMP BOUGHT BACK DEATH BY
FIRING SQUAD BECAUSE IT IS SO MUCH QUICKER FOR ALL THE TREASONOUS B's HE KNEW WERE ABOUT TO MEET THEIR MAKER. HE ALSO KNEW ALL ABOUT BIDEN.

Trumps comments. SPEECH JUST MADE
Trump said it!

“Under Joe Biden and the left. I don’t know if its Joe, to be honest with you. It’s some body. Does any body know who it is? It’s some body”

Olefaithfull

Jun 7, 2021
Knighty, I think you’re full of beans.

I read a line or two of your manifestos and then go take an eye break.

Please consider paragraphing.

Did I mention I think you’re full of it and yourself and are stirring up where it’s inappropriate?

Reactions: Gary Lee

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat