Trump needs to prove himself to me

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

iampartagas

Jul 2, 2021
DJT was virtually on his own fighting against all odds every day. He accomplished great things in a short time. Perhaps you should take into account the sordid mess of traitorous bureaucrat as well as media, tech, and corporate that he was up against.
Exactly. We outside the Beltway have absolutely no concept of what Trump had to deal with. People pretended to be with him but actually were plants to throw sand in his gears at every opportunity. Think back to Reagan. He truly was great but he beat the Soviet Union, not the Swamp. Media hacks and DemonRats actually brag that Tip O'Neill buddied up to him and got him to work with Congress, which is their way of saying they got Reagan to soften his stand on some issues. Trump won't compromise.

highsea

Feb 17, 2021
Trump proved himself to me, he doesn't have to do it again.

I think of the bureaucracy kind of like a waterbed mattress. You can poke at it, and it will sort of move out of the way, but as soon as you remove your finger it goes back exactly like it was before.

Trump was always on the outside, poking. You can put the best people at the head of the departments, and their efforts will make a dent for a while, but the bureaucracy doesn't ever really move. And the selection is a pretty limited pool of people, if it's a top job.

Trump is the first time the D.C. establishment has ever faced any risk in their secure little world, and that was just intolerable for them. And a lot of what Trump did involved making them stop what they were doing, which added insult to injury, lol.

That's also why we need him back. Fear is a good motivator.

Last edited:

JanesPearl7

Jul 22, 2021
You know that you can tell that the people in his audience didn't like it when President Trump recommended taking the shot because they booed at the time.

I agree that it doesn't make sense recommending the shot
when it has been proven deadly or crippling for many and possibly has unknown future repercussions for those who get the shot, including having metal in it for reasons that seem to be beyond treacherous.

Trump is not perfect and we all make mistakes.

This being said, my husband thinks that Trump could handle the shot by saying that he believes each person has the freedom to choose whether to take it AND Trump is not a scientist and he gave the responsibility of creating a safe shot to the CDC and the FDA and Fauci and the scientists and pharmaceutical companies and it is THEIR responsibility to create a safe shot not Trump's.

Reactions: iampartagas

CannaAngel

Mar 1, 2021
I start this post with the proclamation that I support President Trump, voted for him the first time and at this point, I am strongly in support of his running again.

BUT…..

For me and others with whom I have come to know in the MAGA movement, President Trump will have to establish his bona fides for 2024. And that won’t be an easy bar to achieve.

What does that mean?

When the President took over the White House in 2017 it appeared he was in complete control of his administration. All of us (Trump included) found out in time that he had surrounded himself with a majority of so-called supporters, who were anything but. McMasters, Mattis, Preibus, Milley, John Kelly, and the list goes on, who were presumably recommended to Trump, by no doubt, swamp creatures, and Trump went along. He got fu—-d. Then, he presumably began to realize his error and fired the first round of his staff. But once again, he did it again …..aka Bill Barr…just to name one.

Then came along Covid and we watched, as, over time, the entire power of the executive branch was turned over to the idiot Fauci, the CDC, and the FDA. Then we watched as President Trump proudly announced Operation Warp Speed, which was billed as a mission dedicated to stopping the so-called pandemic. So what happened next?

Businesses were shuttered, masks were mandated and vaccines were rushed to market, skipping all the normal safety valves along the way. As a staunch supporter of Trump, I too thought this was the right thing to do, as we were all convinced that this was the worse thing that had ever happened. But it was all a lie.

When Trump authorized the EUA did he know that at the time both the FDA and CDC were heavily financed by big Pharma? And if he did not, why not? And if he did, why did he not do his due diligence and make sure that what he was being told was for the good of the nation and not the good of big Pharma. It appears, in the rearview mirror that once again he did not take the time to educate himself.

Look where we are now. Vaccine passports forced vaccines on every federal worker, school kids forced to wear masks, older kids forced to get vaxxed for sports, college kids forced to vaxx or get thrown out.

I watched Trump speak in Alabama several days ago. And it was sweet. Vintage Trump….

But….

When he touched on the Covid….he caved. He supported the vaxx. I asked my wife why would he do that? He’s not a stupid man but he continually makes horrible declarations when it comes to Covid.

There are currently untold numbers of studies that have revealed that the vaxx is not only deadly but crippling millions of people worldwide. And yes these are the “Op Warp Speed” vaxx. Why would he support killing and maiming Americans?

Trump spoke emotionally about the disaster in Afghanistan and the threat of losing American lives there. Sadly 13 brave heroes died and Trump is angry, and rightfully so. But what of the 15,000 plus dead from his vaxx? And the over 500k whose lives have been ruined.? Are those lives not just as important? Is he too arrogant to admit he was misled and was wrong?

It is clear now that Covid was a weapon by the CCP, big Tech, the liberals, big Pharma, Central Banks, and the great reset crowd. Trump was sucked into the plot by his ego and his reliance on his so-called trusted aides.

It is time for him to cut ties with those who misled him and at present, continue to do so. Watching his speech in Alabama, it was clear that he is still being played. Please wake up Mr. Trump.
Break free from all entrenched, swamp persons. You need the likes of wild fighters like MTG, Sidney Powell, Lynn Wood and LT Col Scheller. You are still surrounded by the same traitors that Caesar trusted…..once again you will be a victim of the “Ides of March”….and it will be due to your ego and arrogance. And there will be nobody to blame but Donald J. Trump.

I want you back in the WH, Pres Trump, but not if you are still too foolish to realize you are being played. We need you, but not if you are only two steps smarter than the current idiot occupying the WH……Joe what’s his name.

Mr. President, ...wake the f--- up.....plea

Respectfully.
Yes, you are expressing the anger we all feel. We have tried to emphasize with him being attacked on all sides by the Media, RINOs, CCP, but many of us want to know if he is hearing us about the vaccine. I believe if he doesn't change, many MAGA will stay home on election day. Jr. has to get more involved. I just hope his grandchildren did not get the vaccine.

CannaAngel

Mar 1, 2021
You know that you can tell that the people in his audience didn't like it when President Trump recommended taking the shot because they booed at the time.

I agree that it doesn't make sense recommending the shot
when it has been proven deadly or crippling for many and possibly has unknown future repercussions for those who get the shot, including having metal in it for reasons that seem to be beyond treacherous.

Trump is not perfect and we all make mistakes.

This being said, my husband thinks that Trump could handle the shot by saying that he believes each person has the freedom to choose whether to take it AND Trump is not a scientist and he gave the responsibility of creating a safe shot to the CDC and the FDA and Fauci and the scientists and pharmaceutical companies and it is THEIR responsibility to create a safe shot not Trump's.
No, Trump is not perfect. We do not expect him to be perfect. We tolerate his behavior. But, when does a mistake become an irreconcilable error? When he keeps making the mistake over and over again. That's when.

JanesPearl7

Jul 22, 2021
No, Trump is not perfect. We do not expect him to be perfect. We tolerate his behavior. But, when does a mistake become an irreconcilable error? When he keeps making the mistake over and over again. That's when.
Yes, this is problematic, I understand this, it is concerning to misguide the masses when in a position of power and influence, no matter who it is.

I am concerned too, because everything started falling apart in a bigger way world wide about the time that the middle east peace treaty was signed.

Having faith in Jesus is the only way out of the on coming world wide disaster.

God bless.

iampartagas

Jul 2, 2021
Yes, you are expressing the anger we all feel. We have tried to emphasize with him being attacked on all sides by the Media, RINOs, CCP, but many of us want to know if he is hearing us about the vaccine. I believe if he doesn't change, many MAGA will stay home on election day. Jr. has to get more involved. I just hope his grandchildren did not get the vaccine.
ThomasPaineTrump - again, I agree with your frustration. But I think back to us all chanting, "Drain the Swamp" and "Lock her up," as though those were fait accompli just with Trump's election. He seemed such a dragon-slayer that we were convinced he could do everything he said on the campaign trail. Then, the Empire struck back. Make no mistake - the virus is the keystone of the Empire's counter-attack. It had to destroy Trump's roaring economy, his ability to gather "yuuuge" crowds and the belief that America truly is Great Again. I think the virus panicked Trump and led him to try to one-up the Swamp by leading the charge for a vaccine. I think he knew Big Pharma had vaccines because Fauci already had them in his hip pocket, and Trump thought he'd beat them to the punch by bringing them out before the election and get reelected. Of course, Fauci/Pharma screwed him by withholding the vaccines until too late to help him. Now, I think he has invested so much in the vaccines that he can't let them go, even though he should, or at least stress that taking them is totally voluntary, as you suggested. In summary, I agree he should take a more nuanced view of the vaccines, but he's right on so many other major issues that I'll support him all the way back to the WH, as I know you and the majority of the nation do.

al3

Feb 16, 2021
Really? You know better than Trump? Who are you? What have you done? Why don't you wake the f*** up? You are another one of those people who wants perfection. You will always be disappointed.

At this point, I have Trump on the list of America's greatest presidents behind only Washington and Lincoln. He is saving America. You'll see.

MAGA
note today sept 3 HE IS RUNNING

countermoon

Feb 17, 2021
American midwest
This is all fear talking. Fear, ignorance, and the desire for heaven on Earth. Stop thinking about heaven so much. Live in the here and now. Earth isn't such a bad place.

Who would be a better president than Trump?
Who took on more adversity than Trump?
Do you even know what the criteria are for president? Have you ever studied the presidents we've had? They are, at best, a mediocre lot.

Does it make you feel better to accuse someone of an imperfection? Trump never claimed to be a paragon of virtue. No one should. But many people try to be perfect. What a waste of time.

It's an election. It's a vote. It's not a double date. It's not a marriage proposal. He has to prove himself? To you? Why the f*** does he have to do that? It's like something a 13-year-old girl would say.

If you don't want to vote for him, don't. Perhaps someday you will find Prince Charming.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat