Trump and his vaccine pride

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

TabooTrader

Aug 12, 2021
Actually with so many medical professionals that don't recommend it at all... not sure i'd be proud of it or in any way promoting it. This doctor of 20+ years in this video has a rather chilling message to a school board of which NO ONE should be proud. just think about all that Dr Malone has said and recommended too... Only explanation: Trump is out of touch.

I wanted to click like on this, but it just didn't seem appropriate... What he said was exactly what I suspected, just by connecting the dots from what we learned over the last year. Both my parents have "proudly" taken the jab, they purposely kept their decision from me and my sister until the deed was done. Most all of my immediate family has done it, only me, my wife, my sister and her husband remain unvax'd.

We've decided we won't be taking it regardless, official approval means nothing to us. What is official? They sold their credibility for any further trust to a political mob. To me this whole s*** show is straight from hell, the murder of possibly billions world wide so they can depopulate the world. I cringe at the number of funerals I will most certainly be attending. I do wonder what they will tell the public when people en mass begin falling graven ill and dying and all are vaccinated.

How sick and selfish they must be to appoint themselves judge, jury and executioner for the planet. I don't think they are gonna get as many as they projected or planned on, they had hoped 70%+ would willing line up fore it, but even after incentives they couldn't get 50% and ironically most of those are their true believers. They must cringe in fear at the thought of killing off all their followers, only to be left with most of the ones most likely to fight them. This I think is why they seem unhinged as of late as the election audit results come forth.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
trump is often too much of a pragmatist, for his own good.
He doesn't want to lose one vote.
its unfortunate....like, folks who didn't want statues torn down, lumped in with KKKers....can't distinguish between them......do not call good what good has called evil...comes to mind.

Adrian_NM_505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm
the SAVIOR, the real one, appoints men, always flawed to lead each nation.

if our nation has caused the world more damage than any other, in terms of death and perversion. Which through the 1-2 billion aborted babies which we hoisted upon the world, and the rainbow Boil-sheet "ain't sodomy grand", co-opting God's rainbow promise not to punish us with another flood as license to teach the world sickness....as in millions to the Paki's for gender studies etc etc...oh and now kotex for trannies to pretend they are having periods....also we pay for this??

then maybe America just got the president they REALLY deserve....CACK_ILLA and SNIFFY JOE......

I know well trump isn't perfect, and have wondered myself...and yeah, they know where we all are......15 terrebytes per person at last count...

But I agree that show and tell seemed the only way to EVER get anyone to LOOK at our elections or our politics. Both have been as corrupt as the day is long...
both have been co=opted by mob/church/government conglommerates for MY ENTIRE LIFETIME.

and no one, I mean no one, ever took on one centilla of it before Donald....
so maybe God is giving us one last chance to wake up...I don't know...did he give Nineveh a chance to repent.............yes, did He give Israel chances plural to repent....yes

so either we put a bullet in our brain pans or we get busy....become a precinct person, or join your school board, support your local sherriff...whatever you can do....DO.
It ain't over till its over and since there's been no great quake, no asteroid named wormwood, no war in Israel's meggido valley......I'd say we have a ways to go.

there is still time to turn this land back to being sheep not goats, we once were sheep.....but we have rebelled mightily and become half goats at least half...i'm being generous here, and it's going to mean a serious correction, and a return to basic truths, which 95% of our churches no longer teach.

Get thee to a church unafraid of man.
One that teaches the blood, the cross, and the resurrection.
One that examines in depth the WOrd of God daily...no more sermonettes, no more soliloque, positive, smiley feel good stuff...get real....find a firebrand, find a Jude or a James to sit under....one who will tell you some truth, real truth.
One that knows what covenant is, and that faith is not, a license to go on sinning.
One that stand up against power. Speaks out about the agendas, and is not afraid to remind sinners of their future, and why sin can not be tolerated and/or winked at.
(Our church won a law suit against our govenor....and stayed open.)
we answer to God first, not man. 501's have to obey...not scriptural to be a 501.
get thee to a sound church, or start one in your home....but do not buy into this new age we love the perverse theology.
HOLY MATRIMONY is between a man and a WOMAN.
I am a lay pastor, with many years in ministry, and in prisons, as an aside to my day job and family duties. Not one born again believer was called to SIT in their pew, and on the COUCH, and call it service. Between pillar and post we secure our doom when rome burns and we just fiddle.
there is no way on THIS EARTH that I would EVER MARRY two men, or two women.
it is NOT HOLY............ROMANS......read romans.
taking our beautiful children, and telling them they are not biys and girls..to mutilate themselves???????
WE HAVE GOT to shut this system down. Vouchers, home schools, etc. WE HAVE TO TAKE EDUCATION BACK WHILE WE STILL HAVE CHILDREN TO SAVE.
DO NOT mRNA vaccinate your children.
DO NOT DO IT !!!!!!!!!

if Trump is a plant, then we are really screwed, but if we give up before we know for sure....just because its hard to get involved??? what does that say about us?

maybe that we do not deserve the freedoms we have had.

so I prefer to believe, for now at least, that it had to be this way.
I watched my father deal with cardinals AND politicians at the same time...all planning things...not all of which were good things, the mob, the church and the gov, all in bed together.

for 60 years I have known it, for 50 years I have said so....and no one listened.
NOW< a group of guys pulled off a show and tell
which seems to be the only thing since the 60's that has REALLY gotten folks off their couches.
so until it is shown to be otherwise, I will hope against hope, that this might be that reprieve we've all hoped and prayed for.
because this nation has needed to turn from the iceberg for a long, long time.

ruth graham said it best "If God does not correct america, He'll have to apologize to Sodom and Gomorrah"

this, is that correction.
we may not win every soul, but we will win some, if we walk....we will not grow weary.

the world is looking for answers, and only the born again can provide them.
GET TO IT.
I appreciate your reply and thank you for the positive message. It's truly depressing wondering this and that and getting stressed. I forget those are things I have no control of and need to trust the lord. I do need to fall upon my face and repent and ask Jesus to fully use my life to share his good news. It's clear to me that this all is meant to happen and America will be destroyed, not because many of us tried and failed but because fighting against the Lord's will is impossible. These globalist who are to destroy everyone and set up their versions of happiness, well let them do what they want cause if not now will they be held accountable but someday they all will and its nothing compared to what they put people through. They will meet the one who fooled them into killing so many people and realize he's going to suffer in the lake of fire with him so nobody wins. America turned into a massive golden calf who forgot its maker.

OkieAnnie918

Feb 11, 2021
It is disturbing that he continues to push the vaccine. Bannon has had so many experts expose the dangers of the vaccine on War Room. Trump would have to be living under a rock not to know this information.

Even Darren Beattie is perplexed about Trump continuing to push the vaccine.
I agree Trump has some serious blind spots, as well as narcisistic tendencies, but I try to remind myself that the womanizer JFK had some very good, and some vary bad ideas.
that good old ronny had some blind spots as well.

whats the alternative at this point. If he wants to stay in, you'll never do anything but harm the cause, and insure a loss....which means more years of joe clones and the like.

so the only sane thing is to pray the man wake up all the way.
here's the rub....for every swinging dick walking around, there are only a very few that really have a handle on all of it.
One of Trumps weaknesses was he knew just enough, about germs that is, to make him a germophobe, but not enough to realize who was the real truther and whom the liars all were.

here's the problem as I see it.
it all gets down to this one scripture, see that no man deceive you.
to do that anymore, is a full time job. ANY AND EVERYTHING being presented has the potential to be lies, and/or lies mixed with truths, just enough to fool even the elect...if it were possible...and in the greek text that read IF< and IT IS possible.

so pray for the Donald to be given a HUGE upgrade in the GIFT of DISCERNMENT...

and ALSO in the srmour of God, he needs discipling...and to learn when enough is enough.
I pray some will join me in asking that he be given these gifts,
and I will say, people do need reminding and I thought he pulled the reminders off with a little more humility than in past years...which is a good sign.
I'm reminded that no ones walk starts out well...it takes some many years for "it's all about me" to fall off.
It’s obvious Trump does not watch the WarRoom. Someone needs to provide him with the highlights of Dr Malones appearances…..

Reactions: chrisdgraham22

CannaAngel

Mar 1, 2021
This message is reaching President Trump, but he is not processing it correctly. He needs to realize there is not a need to appeal to Democrats. He needs to be briefed by the likes of Drs. Zelenko, Malone, McCullough, and Tenpenny. Let Alex Jones tape the discussion. For a view to challenge these experts, bring Scott Atlas, another of our Covid champions who failed to go full monty on what is going down. Let Scott Atlas bring two experts of his choosing. This could all be done in half a day.

When that conversation has run its course, get in your car/plane with all those docs, drive to Tony Fauci, Gotlieb, Tetross, wherever they are and have discussion, to see how their narrative holds up when confronted by people who know the science. Alex Jones still rolling tape.

There is one word that needs to be associated with COVID the way there is one word associated with Nazi concentration camps:
GENOCIDE.

Trump needs to talk about GENOCIDE. Now!

Donald Trump needs to admit to two key shortcomings, that do not stop his supporters from appreciated the greatness of his Presidency, but a nonetheless critical.

Shortcoming 1: He picked a lot beauties for critical positions. He needs help to put an end to that practice. He can rely on the Deporables to let him know if he getting it right or wrong.

Shortcoming 2: His germaphobia has created a blind spot in his otherwise brilliant mind. The blind spot is the nature of disease, especially COVID and vaccines.

These problems are so severe and critical to our coutnry, Deplorables need to look elsewhere for a new President.
I put your message on GETTR

Reactions: RMT
May 27, 2021
I agree Trump has some serious blind spots, as well as narcisistic tendencies, but I try to remind myself that the womanizer JFK had some very good, and some vary bad ideas.
that good old ronny had some blind spots as well.

whats the alternative at this point. If he wants to stay in, you'll never do anything but harm the cause, and insure a loss....which means more years of joe clones and the like.

so the only sane thing is to pray the man wake up all the way.
here's the rub....for every swinging dick walking around, there are only a very few that really have a handle on all of it.
One of Trumps weaknesses was he knew just enough, about germs that is, to make him a germophobe, but not enough to realize who was the real truther and whom the liars all were.

here's the problem as I see it.
it all gets down to this one scripture, see that no man deceive you.
to do that anymore, is a full time job. ANY AND EVERYTHING being presented has the potential to be lies, and/or lies mixed with truths, just enough to fool even the elect...if it were possible...and in the greek text that read IF< and IT IS possible.

so pray for the Donald to be given a HUGE upgrade in the GIFT of DISCERNMENT...

and ALSO in the srmour of God, he needs discipling...and to learn when enough is enough.
I pray some will join me in asking that he be given these gifts,
and I will say, people do need reminding and I thought he pulled the reminders off with a little more humility than in past years...which is a good sign.
I'm reminded that no ones walk starts out well...it takes some many years for "it's all about me" to fall off.
I completely understand your opinion and appreciate it. I don't care about his narcissism, I have become immune to the millions in our country right now. I will be more than happy to vote for Trump but here is the bottom line for me. Our country is in SUCH critical condition we cannot SETTLE because there is no one else. THAT IS OUR job to find the person. Trump is a person that's it. I am praying ferverently because I do have faith the Lord will open his eyes, IF it be God's will. It is up to US to pray for discernment.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
I appreciate your reply and thank you for the positive message. It's truly depressing wondering this and that and getting stressed. I forget those are things I have no control of and need to trust the lord. I do need to fall upon my face and repent and ask Jesus to fully use my life to share his good news. It's clear to me that this all is meant to happen and America will be destroyed, not because many of us tried and failed but because fighting against the Lord's will is impossible. These globalist who are to destroy everyone and set up their versions of happiness, well let them do what they want cause if not now will they be held accountable but someday they all will and its nothing compared to what they put people through. They will meet the one who fooled them into killing so many people and realize he's going to suffer in the lake of fire with him so nobody wins. America turned into a massive golden calf who forgot its maker.
very good Adrian. Before the election I took seriously 2 chronicles if my people, called by My name, will humble themselves repent of their sin, and call on Me I will hear from heaven and heal their land. so for days I did fast, pray and repent....for all of us....praying for america....and for her true awakening.

but sometimes there is a storm before the calm, other times we walk through the valley of death, but are told to fear NO evil. With courage, all can help a little. I am confined to a bed now, so can do little besides write...but still we have figured out ways, writing, calling, precinct stuff...all can find some small part to play, and if able, how about a few hours a week doing phone work if old, or helping with recalls, campaigns, any helper of a righteous person running for office, receives the same reward as that righteuos one.. It seems the do-gooder crowd are taking care of soup kitchens and meals on wheels type stuff...but the believers who see the system for what is has become, who know this is a spiritual war, not just intellectual, not just political, need to insert themselves into governance. Lord knows the devils surely have. Not for our good. They say it is, but they do lie, and do not obey the truth. If not obvious by now to people it never shall be.

keep your chin up, walking through a valley, with the good Shepard leading, will always end in a green pasture...and heaven, however we get there, will never be sweeter. If we are imprisoned, we will worship till the skys ring, the more you persecute the church, the more it grows. This is one lesson the devil never seems to have learned. THANK GOD.

remember also, that only the WORSHIPPERS of the Calf were swallowed...only those who bowed to the calf...the rest got to go on. although their disobedience, and believing only bad reports, kept them from entering in to what God had planned to give them.

on the other hand, they were given 40 more years at least, to explain to their kids and grandkids where they had gone wrong. Perhaps that's the best we can expect.

we really did legalize abortion, and the whole world followed our lead. It was not until I added up ALL the years, and ALL the countries...that I realized it wasn't 40 million it was billions......we absolutely need to repent, first of our murders, second of tossing God out of our institutions, and thirdly for our apathies....and that's just for starters.

one guy...can't remember who now, switched parties and became a republican and the 1st thing he said was...."where is your army". because the right didn't have one. Peaceful had turned in placated and apathetic.

well, now we know what apathy gets us. Sniffy Joes selling pedo island to their pedo friends so their pedo sons will have places to go play when they should all be in jail.....and daddy can sniff more hair and get his legs petted...
cause we know he is really into hair more than the Don ever was!!

I am having trouble knowing how to write the history book they will burn if we do lose...because you can't make this stuff up. Its more bizarre then the bizarre movies that tried to warn us of what was coming.

sidebar: My mobster father would be rolling in his grave....he was no angel, but he loved this land and was very conservative. It's why I started as a democrat...seeing his hypocrisies, but over time I realized he was right about a whole bunch more than he was wrong about. Plus he said one terrific thing....read barry goldwater.....So I came round.
no one who loves this land, and what it used to represent can stomach what is happening now....no one.

Frank Zappa, I met the guy once, was a guy like me, he saw also how the sausages were made. though he was fringe, he was also seeing the plans they had....unlike the Lord's plans, which are always for our good, the military industrial complex, of which his father was a part, had very different plans. As did the pharmas, etc etc.

the song "who are the brain police" for instance, was inspired by knowing how they were trying to find ways to broadcast and control our thoughts. If you see how much aluminum is in a brain now, (I did post those slides) due to vaccines (which metal then acts as a receiver) (remember how you made your tv antenna bring in more signal in olden days when rabbit ears were atop every set, was to add aluminum to the tips, or string a big chuck between the two antenna, so aluminum pulls in signal.
so when I put up those slides about aluminum in the brain.....and you put it with the 5G every 4th house that they are planning...it makes me wonder...did they find the way to broadcast thoughts, commands, or maybe just a way to heat/cook us nightly, and dumb us down that way??? 5G heats up metals and makes them spark...and that burns the things near the sparks...meaning our brain cells. meaning zombie town could be more real than any movie portrayed it to be.

I don't know, but its all very suspicious...and Frank knew, through his dad, they were experimenting with all this. Hence his lyrics often take on more qualities than just the hedonistic ones. If I want to get a warning to folks, there are ways. Bury them in your lyric is one way.
OR, take "enemy of the state" for instance....now there was a good movie, less subtle,
or "children of men" with the infertility vaccine, this is really coming.
and how about those pittsburg nazi's with their fetus battery packs....and still throbbing little hearts for sale.....if they can't hide anymore....either we shut em down or we become complicit .....which I'm not sure.....

but maybe, just maybe the Matrix will become more apparent...even to the slow amongst us. Even tho written by a couple of confused puppies, God did use a donkey once to warn the madness of the prophet. So take what is good and leave the rest.
Pittsburgh turning babies into batteries....now how depraved do we have to be to qualify for Gods judgment?
I'm not sure but for sure hillbillary and barely whossane Oblamea heartily approved. or as Bill woulda said, "what's for dinner hon?" "I did not have dinner with that baby"

Last edited:
Reactions: homeschoolmom23

carla_rogers

Feb 24, 2021
It seems as though President Trump still has “bad advisors” in his circle. Hopefully, he will quickly figure out who they are and use that to his advantage….that’s how we ended up with worse than worthless Supreme Court Judges, Brian Kemp, and the list that goes on and on. President Trump endorsing Texas Governor Abbot before we even know who else might be running confirmed that to me……Unless Jesus Christ himself is on the ballot in 2024 I will vote for Trump. I do wish, hope & pray that someone can help him see that not everyone has his and our country’s best interests in mind.
President Trump has a blind spot for disease. He is great with managing so many things, I come to expect him to be perfect in every way, because in so many ways, he is. Not for Covid or the vaccine. He is a retard in this area. Another area where his has a blind is military command. He never realized that as Commander in Chief, he had an outright duty to get generals in there he could rely on The second Milley undercut him, President Trump should have ordered a Court Martial and booted him from service with a dishonorable discharge.

Reactions: chrisdgraham22

OkieAnnie918

Feb 11, 2021
President Trump has a blind spot for disease. He is great with managing so many things, I come to expect him to be perfect in every way, because in so many ways, he is. Not for Covid or the vaccine. He is a retard in this area. Another area where his has a blind is military command. He never realized that as Commander in Chief, he had an outright duty to get generals in there he could rely on The second Milley undercut him, President Trump should have ordered a Court Martial and booted him from service with a dishonorable discharge.
I wish Dr Ben Carson would “have a chat” on all things Covid. Dr Mallone would probably be better, but since Trump & Carson know each other….who knows but someone needs to grow a pair and talk to him. IMO ASAP

carla_rogers

Feb 24, 2021
I wish Dr Ben Carson would “have a chat” on all things Covid. Dr Mallone would probably be better, but since Trump & Carson know each other….who knows but someone needs to grow a pair and talk to him. IMO ASAP
I love this idea. Good doctors May well be the most capable Among Us at providing people difficult information in a way that people can accept . The Train on it . The practice it in there real practices . Many doctors are stored are really gifted in this capacity . I can't say for sure but doctor Carson comes across to me is having this gift. It seems to show in his mannerism. Always calm. Always rational. Always real. And Donald Trump if you could trust anyone he would know that you can trust Ben Carson. I want to promote your idea

Question: has Dr. Carson spoken about the hazards of the Covid death shot?

OkieAnnie918

Feb 11, 2021
I love this idea. Good doctors May well be the most capable Among Us at providing people difficult information in a way that people can accept . The Train on it . The practice it in there real practices . Many doctors are stored are really gifted in this capacity . I can't say for sure but doctor Carson comes across to me is having this gift. It seems to show in his mannerism. Always calm. Always rational. Always real. And Donald Trump if you could trust anyone he would know that you can trust Ben Carson. I want to promote your idea

Question: has Dr. Carson spoken about the hazards of the Covid death shot?
Not that I am aware of. Dr Carson seems to be such a humble man and he doesn’t give his opinion unless it’s requested. One of the valuable lessons I have learned is “the people who come off as know-it-all’s tend to be idiots because they are too busy being brilliant, they aren’t open to learning and the people who are humble frequently have an abundance of knowledge” . If I’m correct, it’s fitting that Dr Carson is literally a brain surgeon! 🤣😉😊

Last edited:

countermoon

Feb 17, 2021
American midwest
I wanted to click like on this, but it just didn't seem appropriate... What he said was exactly what I suspected, just by connecting the dots from what we learned over the last year. Both my parents have "proudly" taken the jab, they purposely kept their decision from me and my sister until the deed was done. Most all of my immediate family has done it, only me, my wife, my sister and her husband remain unvax'd.

We've decided we won't be taking it regardless, official approval means nothing to us. What is official? They sold their credibility for any further trust to a political mob. To me this whole s*** show is straight from hell, the murder of possibly billions world wide so they can depopulate the world. I cringe at the number of funerals I will most certainly be attending. I do wonder what they will tell the public when people en mass begin falling graven ill and dying and all are vaccinated.

How sick and selfish they must be to appoint themselves judge, jury and executioner for the planet. I don't think they are gonna get as many as they projected or planned on, they had hoped 70%+ would willing line up fore it, but even after incentives they couldn't get 50% and ironically most of those are their true believers. They must cringe in fear at the thought of killing off all their followers, only to be left with most of the ones most likely to fight them. This I think is why they seem unhinged as of late as the election audit results come forth.
This is just stupid. I've known many people who have gotten the vaccine with no problems. Now you are going to say, "But something terrible will happen to them someday because of it." Which you don't know. You don't have a crystal ball. I do know that some of these numbers are incorrect. Just like the covid numbers and the testing. It's astonishing how many experts we have on this forum. Suddenly everyone is an M.D.

It's also astonishing to me that people object because they think they are being poisoned. They don't object to having their freedom taken away. No one is being poisoned. But many people are having their freedom taken away. That is what ought to concern everyone.

• Dislike
Reactions: FreedomEJ

countermoon

Feb 17, 2021
American midwest
I completely understand your opinion and appreciate it. I don't care about his narcissism
Hmm, the Dummycrat complaint rears its ugly head.

Trump isn't narcissistic or arrogant. If a person does something successfully, and he says he did it, people interpret that as bragging. It may be a statement of fact. People get jealous because they don't have what Trump has. Losers have always envied winners. If they can't find a way to be winners themselves, they try to bring winners down to their level. They justify it by saying they are making everyone equal (equally miserable) which they see as a moral good. If you contradict this moral good, you must be evil. Therefore, anyone who wins at anything, anyone who excels at anything, is evil. One person can't be better or have more anything: money, looks, talent. Same with countries. All must be equal. Black Hitler talked this way.

Having an "ego" is a good thing, not a bad thing. An ego is a sense of one's self. One wants a healthy ego, a realistic sense of one's own abilities and accomplishments (if any). My dictionary says this: "ego is the part of the mind that mediates between the conscious and the unconscious and is responsible for reality testing and a sense of personal identity."

Reality testing is especially important today. Know thyself is one of the oldest commands in history.

I recommend The Liberal Mind by Hugh Rossiter.

• Dislike
Reactions: FreedomEJ

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
Hmm, the Dummycrat complaint rears its ugly head.

Trump isn't narcissistic or arrogant. If a person does something successfully, and he says he did it, people interpret that as bragging. It may be a statement of fact. People get jealous because they don't have what Trump has. Losers have always envied winners. If they can't find a way to be winners themselves, they try to bring winners down to their level. They justify it by saying they are making everyone equal (equally miserable) which they see as a moral good. If you contradict this moral good, you must be evil. Therefore, anyone who wins at anything, anyone who excels at anything, is evil. One person can't be better or have more anything: money, looks, talent. Same with countries. All must be equal. Black Hitler talked this way.

Having an "ego" is a good thing, not a bad thing. An ego is a sense of one's self. One wants a healthy ego, a realistic sense of one's own abilities and accomplishments (if any). My dictionary says this: "ego is the part of the mind that mediates between the conscious and the unconscious and is responsible for reality testing and a sense of personal identity."

Reality testing is especially important today. Know thyself is one of the oldest commands in history.

I recommend The Liberal Mind by Hugh Rossiter.
I agree with you up to the point where we then distinguish between healthy ego, and a little too much boasting.

Intimating that anyone who questions anything their "party" does has a liberal mind (which is why the book hint) is like intimating that any soldier who hesitates to be jabed doesn't love and want to protect our country.
Its Alinsky tactic time that.
Unless you think one must always trust people, which most in here do not, thank GOD.
Trump is right on, quite a bit.....but being right is half the battle.
someone told me once,
its not just what you say,
it's the way you say it.

The Don might have finnesed that a bit more, back in the day, and created a lot less loathing on the left, and questioning on the right, had he done so.

I voted for him, and would again, but I get why many cringed at the tweets etc.
Substance, humility, in one package. I think we saw that with Ron Regan.
That man had humor and self-deprecating down.
Donald has bravado down.

He did seem less "I did it" in his Alabama speech, which was refreshing, but all through his time in office he seemed to be taking far too many bows for what we all know was team effort. I've re watched all his speeches. I get folks need reminding.
they also need to know that he can hear, and learn from multiple sources.

I know he may be between a rock and a hard place, but he needs to say something in support of the resistance narrative. Maybe just that Paul and Johnson are having great hearings...things are evolving.
anything to indicate he knows PEOPLE ARE LOSING their jobs and reputations for nothing more than informing them of CDC WHO lies.

IN any case, I do not fault him in the sense that he got some things done that badly needed doing, with the help of many very hard working patroits however.

what I don't get though is why regeneron sold 1.5 million dose, while the safe drugs, much safer, were squashed...oh wait, 60 billion in profit..

or why the SAME PEOPLE who have been telling us the world is overpopulated and needs to be reduced by 90% are the SAME PEOPLE now trying to "save the world"

hmm...that thought alone ought to curl your toes, or something!

or why if everything is to SAVE the world, why promote cooking beams on every corner. Are we the next hot potatoes on the menu???

Is it dumb to ask if the SON of the BIGGEST INFANTICIDE proponent in THE WORLD
is now saving us with his jabs? The number one killers son, is now in charge of JABS AND NATIONAL SECURITY......and we are dumb to question this???
who's dumb now??

Is it dumb to say why are monderna jabbed women having to have hysterectomies because their bleeding and pain have become so bad, immediately post jab?

oh, excuse me, peoples legs going numb and out from under them,
healthy children , now unable to walk, or eat, needing feeding tubes????
more side effects than ALL VACCINES COMBINED IN LAST 70 YEARS

if our president can not admit something untoward is going on with this....
then I would have to conclude the gap between himself and Josephine is narrowing.

feel free to go hear these accounts and then use the word dumb on us again. I can brush of newts quite easily.

ps, calling everyone who doesn't think exactly as you do stupid or dumb.....makes me wonder if you even read your own book list. Not your strong suit dude.

Last edited:

SilencedMajority

Aug 15, 2021
Honestly, someone needs to tell Trump that his comments saying, "yeah you have rights I know" is NOT what we need. We need someone to stand up and throw down the gauntlet when it comes to our freedoms. Trumps pride is still so large he can't see the writing on the wall.
I guess Trump should be proud for the jabs, great. It's not like a cure for cancer. For God's sake can someone PLEASE tell Trump many of us expected to hear from him ABOUT our freedoms and he said NOTHING.
The other remark I am hearing from people is his constant reflection on what he did. Every single rally, every single talk, he goes on and on about what he accomplished. We all KNOW this right? Nothing wrong with
talking about it once in a while, but his reflection reveals nothing of the future for our country at this point. Since covid, everything has changed. so what he DID is not going to help us now. Trump is sounding more and more like a politician and it is disturbing and upsetting to many. Ok my whine is over, but trump is losing ppl fast over the issue of the jab and our rights.
He was also same one who brought up HCQ, which by the way is the cure to non isolated covid virus that both Canada, Ireland, and the CDC do not have a sample of. There is a scientist offering 1.2 million for an isolated sample, maybe you can help out to save humanity like President Trump did.

So how did Trump save humanity and what’s up with his ego? He set it up as “for emergency use only” so they couldnt mandate it, and continue their draconian lockdowns further destroying lives and small businesses where FraudXi and Billy Wonka said there was “no returning to normal until 6.5 billion people getting the vaccine.“ Did you conveniently forget that or was that an honest mistake OP?

In 2018, President Trump signed “The Right to Try Act” into law. It shielded health care providers, insurance companies, and even pharmacists from liability in terms of prescription hesitancy of alternative drugs like HCQ and Ivermectin in terminally ill patients. Isnt all corrupt institutions like CDC, NIH, and MSM presenting cv19 as life threatening? Sounds like they are breaking the law by not allowing this.

Did you also forget when Willy Wonka was on Colbert’s show touting vaccine as the “final solution” where Colbert said it would probably be a good idea to scratch that wording because of “conspiracy theorists” and not so much quoting Hitler to exterminating Jews and other undesirables which both found really disturbingly funny.

Despite Willy Wonka’s daddy was one of the founders of Planned Parenthood, basically making him a eugenist decimating the Black American population, and on many interviews and TEDTalks talking about “doing a really good job reducing the population by 15% with vaccines” and promoting his “depopulation” agenda using the quoted word, you conveniently leave that out.

Trump used the words “recommended, choice, and “freedom to choose” and not “mandate, no getting back to normal, and lockdown” but I am sure that was either ignorance or willfully presenting non-sensical empirical research on your part which begs the question; do you suffer from TDS, trying to create division, or both?

I think the answer is all of the above..

Last edited:

RMT

Feb 19, 2021
Possibly, I’d bet he hasn’t researched everything going on with the jab. If he has and he’s still pushing the jab then he’s part of the problem. He’s making me nervous still pushing it. Hopefully the rally was a wake up call.
Stop making excuses for a man that is supposed to be "worldly". He sat down with someone, (wish I could remember who) admitting his own personal experience w/Barron having side effects from vaccines. He wanted to know all about vaccines. HE KNOWS.

He has NOT acknowledged or admonished the threats to physicians who are speaking out, the fact the inventor of the PCR test said it was bogus, the fact inventors of vaccines have called for a HALT to mass vaccinations that could result in the destruction of humanity, the fact that pharmacists are refusing to fill prescriptions written by physicians, the fact there was NO at home treatment protocol for folks with active COVID, the horrific side effects those on the front line have suffered who rolled up their sleeves first, and on and on and on. NO, all he can say is that HE fast tracked the KILL SHOT. His own HHS advisor has recently come out and said he was SNOWED, horribly mislead. He advised him of the dangers of fast tracking a vaccine and against closing down the economy. Didn't listen.

If this is his MO, then I'm worried. He has put his own ego over one's health. Those that can't "see' this are victims of cognitive dissonance. Even Roger Stone said today, it's not in Trump's make up to admit mistakes. That's a problem.

Last edited:

carla_rogers

Feb 24, 2021
He was also same one who brought up HCQ, which by the way is the cure to non isolated covid virus that both Canada, Ireland, and the CDC do not have a sample of. There is a scientist offering 1.2 million for an isolated sample, maybe you can help out to save humanity like President Trump did.

So how did Trump save humanity and what’s up with his ego? He set it up as “for emergency use only” so they couldnt mandate it, and continue their draconian lockdowns further destroying lives and small businesses where FraudXi and Billy Wonka said there was “no returning to normal until 6.5 billion people getting the vaccine.“ Did you conveniently forget that or was that an honest mistake OP?

In 2018, President Trump signed “The Right to Try Act” into law. It shielded health care providers, insurance companies, and even pharmacists from liability in terms of prescription hesitancy of alternative drugs like HCQ and Ivermectin in terminally ill patients. Isnt all corrupt institutions like CDC, NIH, and MSM presenting cv19 as life threatening? Sounds like they are breaking the law by not allowing this.

Did you also forget when Willy Wonka was on Colbert’s show touting vaccine as the “final solution” where Colbert said it would probably be a good idea to scratch that wording because of “conspiracy theorists” and not so much quoting Hitler to exterminating Jews and other undesirables which both found really disturbingly funny.

Despite Willy Wonka’s daddy was one of the founders of Planned Parenthood, basically making him a eugenist decimating the Black American population, and on many interviews and TEDTalks talking about “doing a really good job reducing the population by 15% with vaccines” and promoting his “depopulation” agenda using the quoted word, you conveniently leave that out.

Trump used the words “recommended, choice, and “freedom to choose” and not “mandate, no getting back to normal, and lockdown” but I am sure that was either ignorance or willfully presenting non-sensical empirical research on your part which begs the question; do you suffer from TDS, trying to create division, or both?

I think the answer is all of the above..
I don't understand. Sounds like you love President Trump, which is how non-retards feel. I always support the no - retard position, especially on serious matters.

Please trust I am not trying create or suggest any kind of issue. You come across as intelligent, informed. You seem to getting at something Important. I am just not understanding

What I don't understand is it sounds like you are objecting to criticisms of President Trump. Is that correct?

Last edited:

AVETINNC

Feb 13, 2021
We know the continued non-scientific Vaccine push is a scam just like the masks.

Every Deplorable across this world, nation to nation must continue to push back against this!

One thing for certain any President must continue to support the vaccine, but I would prefer it if Trump would use scientific dialogue in his speeches? I think it would be wise to incorporate some of the world-class Doctors and Physicians in his massive rallies to push-back against the Globalists Agenda?

We know he helped push Vaccines through rapidly and that story is getting old!

Democrats and Globalit’s are overplaying their hand again, and rushing this vaccine through the system should be capitalized upon.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat