Trump Ad: Remember Life Before Biden?

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

BBurrell

Feb 27, 2021
You know, I am glad that President Trump woke up Americans to the chaos, the lying and cheating. The deviant behaviors, the hate and the turmoil of the globalist. I love him for that. He did so many wonderful things for America and the American people BUT, I really want DeSantis to run for president. I think he would be a great candidate to carry on President Trumps legacy and agenda.

Reactions: CannaAngel

Jerry from Illinois

Jan 20, 2021
You know, I am glad that President Trump woke up Americans to the chaos, the lying and cheating. The deviant behaviors, the hate and the turmoil of the globalist. I love him for that. He did so many wonderful things for America and the American people BUT, I really want DeSantis to run for president. I think he would be a great candidate to carry on President Trumps legacy and agenda.
That’s a good idea….in 2028 after serving as VP for four years.

Jean Clink

Jan 29, 2021
Trump does not NEED DeSantis to carry on his legacy and agenda - he is strong and will do very well for the American people.
DeSantis is doing well in Florida - and we need very strong states. And could you be considerate of him? He has three very young children and his wife has breast cancer, so what are you saying?

Reactions: Made in the U.S.A

Confusedpatriot

Sep 12, 2021
Trump does not NEED DeSantis to carry on his legacy and agenda - he is strong and will do very well for the American people.

Right . . . except for the fact that he failed to drain the Swamp . . . failed to tame the CIA and NSA . . . nominated Milley The Snake to be Chairman of JCS . . . failed to tame social media giants . . . picked two traitors, back-to-back to run DOJ . . . allowed the Dems to steal the 2020 election . . . did nothing to correct the theft once it happened . . . failed to declare Insurrection or use martial law . . . allowed China to massively penetrate the US . . . etc, etc, etc.

Yeah. Other than that he was a great president. ;)

I think Trump would make a GREAT Speaker Of The House and lead the fight to investigate Biden, impeach Biden, investigate the 2020 election, fix the budget, etc.

I think Trump would make a GREAT moral leader of the MAGA-Republicans.

I think Trump would make a GREAT "king-maker" . . . helping elect the most ferocious patriots to Congress.

But I don't think Trump has sufficient political knowledge to reform America. I love the guy . . . but he's not the man we need.

Reactions: BBurrell

Jean Clink

Jan 29, 2021
Right . . . except for the fact that he failed to drain the Swamp . . . failed to tame the CIA and NSA . . . nominated Milley The Snake to be Chairman of JCS . . . failed to tame social media giants . . . picked two traitors, back-to-back to run DOJ . . . allowed the Dems to steal the 2020 election . . . did nothing to correct the theft once it happened . . . failed to declare Insurrection or use martial law . . . allowed China to massively penetrate the US . . . etc, etc, etc.

I think Trump would make a GREAT Speaker Of The House and lead the fight to investigate Biden, impeach Biden, investigate the 2020 election, fix the budget, etc.

I think Trump would make a GREAT "king-maker" . . . helping elect the most ferocious patriots to Congress.

But I don't think Trump has sufficient political knowledge to reform America. I love the guy . . . but he's not the man we need.

We all found out that one man cannot do it all. NO one man will be able to do it all. He has good men surrounding him now and there are many upcoming MAGA congressmen waiting in the wings to be elected. He accomplished a lot and has a wealth of experience. No, he is not perfect and has many enemies.

China had already penetrated the US. He did much to bring our manufacturers back home. Mike Pence allowed the Dems to steal the election. Trump spoke out quite loud about the mail-in votes but the states had the power.
Martial law would have led to civil war. He had to let it go - and look - people are leaving the Dems by droves!

Confusedpatriot

Sep 12, 2021
We all found out that one man cannot do it all. NO one man will be able to do it all. He has good men surrounding him now and there are many upcoming MAGA congressmen waiting in the wings to be elected. He accomplished a lot and has a wealth of experience. No, he is not perfect and has many enemies.

China had already penetrated the US. He did much to bring our manufacturers back home. Mike Pence allowed the Dems to steal the election. Trump spoke out quite loud about the mail-in votes but the states had the power.
Martial law would have led to civil war. He had to let it go - and look - people are leaving the Dems by droves!
Thanks for the comments.

Totally agree that one man can't do it all. But we need a man with GREAT WASHINGTON DC POLITICAL INSTINCTS. Some men are great politicians and know how to work the "machine." Trump doesn't have that. It's like . . . he knows a lot about baseball because he was a good player . . . but can he quarterback a football team?

China had penetrated the US . . . but Trump did nothing to reverse it.

Pence was a key player but in defense of Pence (who I never liked) what he could and could not do was a matter of Constitutional interpretation. Personally, I don't think Pence had the power to "send it back." If a VP had that power, then a sitting VP would have sent back every election. Heels Up Harris will "send it back" in January 2025. That's not how our system works.

We don't know that martial law or invoking the Insurrection Act would have led to anything worse than what we have now.

Here's the thing. By November 2020, Trump should have had

1) great insight into China's operations in the US including links with the Democrats
2) great insight into what the Dems were planning to do in the election
3) a team of loyalists ready to take action

Trump had none of those things. His team (guys like Barr and Milley) betrayed him. The CIA and Director On intel were totally useless. The acting Defense Secretary was useless.

I think Sun Tzu is greatly over-rated as a strategist but there is one quote that I completely agree with

quote-every-battle-is-won-before-it-is-fought-sun-tzu-78-66-79.jpg

Trump failed to do that. We need to figure out why before we give him the presidency a second time.

Jerry from Illinois

Jan 20, 2021

I can't help but think Trump learned from the first time around and will be super focused on saving America. Look for Trump 2.0 next time around--ass kicking, focused on reforming our corrupt agencies, rebuilding them from bottom up.

Confusedpatriot

Sep 12, 2021
I can't help but think Trump learned from the first time around and will be super focused on saving America. Look for Trump 2.0 next time around--ass kicking, focused on reforming our corrupt agencies, rebuilding them from bottom up.
Well . . . I hope so too.

The fascinating thing . . . and this is why bureaucracies grow and grow . . . is that when a TEMPORARY leader takes power, he has a choice of making internal reforms vs. improving the lot of the nation's middle and lower classes. So, if Trump focuses on house cleaning DOJ, CIA, Pentagon, etc, our economy will continue to tank. But if he comes in like the last time and focuses on the economy, then the bad guys go untouched.

That's a very simplistic analysis . . . but it's basically how it works. Football teams go through this all the time. They have "re-building" seasons that are very rough and then hopefully, they have "competitive" seasons where they try to win it all.

Great coaches try to build winning PROGRAMS. They bring together a talented team to handle financial support, budgets, recruiting, training, play calling, solid defenses and offenses, solid special teams, solid intel programs to learn about their opponents, great facilities, etc . . . and create "winning programs.

Likewise, Trump has to develop a PROGRAM where the federal bureaucracy is 100% supporting of the chief executive.

But he only has four years to do it. It's probably impossible unless We, The People rise up in a massive revolution and take matters into our own hands. But . . . if that happens . . . God-knows what we end up with.

And then . . . to make matters even worse . . . our "republican" system is no longer focused on the needs of the electors (We, The People). Our representatives and the federal bureaucracy are only interested in special interests. It's fair to say that today, we are a "republic of special interests."

Therefore, as Trump begins the massive challenge of REFORM . . . he's not only working against the Democrats and RINOs . . . he's also working against countless special interests.

This was understood and anticipated by our Founding Fathers. In Federalist #62, for example, James Madison wrote

It is a misfortune incident to republican government, though in a less degree than to other governments, that those who administer it, may forget their obligations to their constituents, and prove unfaithful to their important trust. In this point of view, a senate, as a second branch of the legislative assembly, distinct from, and dividing the power with, a first, must be in all cases a salutary check on the government.

This is one reason why they created a Senate. They hoped the Senators . . . being "special interests" themselves . . . would stop other special interests. :)

Looking back, we can see how naive Madison was. He thought that public servants would always be honorable, moral men.

It's sad to think that our brilliant Founding Fathers could not anticipate how evil and selfish our fellow citizens could become.

Jerry from Illinois

Jan 20, 2021
Well . . . I hope so too.

The fascinating thing . . . and this is why bureaucracies grow and grow . . . is that when a TEMPORARY leader takes power, he has a choice of making internal reforms vs. improving the lot of the nation's middle and lower classes. So, if Trump focuses on house cleaning DOJ, CIA, Pentagon, etc, our economy will continue to tank. But if he comes in like the last time and focuses on the economy, then the bad guys go untouched.

That's a very simplistic analysis . . . but it's basically how it works. Football teams go through this all the time. They have "re-building" seasons that are very rough and then hopefully, they have "competitive" seasons where they try to win it all.

Great coaches try to build winning PROGRAMS. They bring together a talented team to handle financial support, budgets, recruiting, training, play calling, solid defenses and offenses, solid special teams, solid intel programs to learn about their opponents, great facilities, etc . . . and create "winning programs.

Likewise, Trump has to develop a PROGRAM where the federal bureaucracy is 100% supporting of the chief executive.

But he only has four years to do it. It's probably impossible unless We, The People rise up in a massive revolution and take matters into our own hands. But . . . if that happens . . . God-knows what we end up with.

And then . . . to make matters even worse . . . our "republican" system is no longer focused on the needs of the electors (We, The People). Our representatives and the federal bureaucracy are only interested in special interests. It's fair to say that today, we are a "republic of special interests."

Therefore, as Trump begins the massive challenge of REFORM . . . he's not only working against the Democrats and RINOs . . . he's also working against countless special interests.

This was understood and anticipated by our Founding Fathers. In Federalist #62, for example, James Madison wrote

This is one reason why they created a Senate. They hoped the Senators . . . being "special interests" themselves . . . would stop other special interests. :)

Looking back, we can see how naive Madison was. He thought that public servants would always be honorable, moral men.

It's sad to think that our brilliant Founding Fathers could not anticipate how evil and selfish our fellow citizens could become.
All points well taken. Listen to Matt Gaetz on War Room this morning. Along with some colleagues in the House he is already working on things to be filed on day one if the Republicans retake the House. Of course much more will have to be done then what he is talking about.

DYou are absolutely correct. The undertaking is huge and will likely not succeed in such a short period of time if the right things do not fall into place. We need to flood congress with America First candidates and get McCarthy and McConnell out of the way. And then in 2024 the table will have already been set for the Trumpster to get down to business.

Confusedpatriot

Sep 12, 2021
All points well taken. Listen to Matt Gaetz on War Room this morning. Along with some colleagues in the House he is already working on things to be filed on day one if the Republicans retake the House. Of course much more will have to be done then what he is talking about.

DYou are absolutely correct. The undertaking is huge and will likely not succeed in such a short period of time if the right things do not fall into place. We need to flood congress with America First candidates and get McCarthy and McConnell out of the way. And then in 2024 the table will have already been set for the Trumpster to get down to business.
I'm thinking SAR . . . Second American Revolution.

1) Set up special courts to try every Democrat federal official, every RINO and every commie on charges of UNAMERICAN ACTIVITY, TREASON and BETRAYAL OF PUBLIC TRUST.

Death sentences, or long incarcerations, or deportations, and seizure of all assets for those found Guilty.

Next, we need to try corporate leadership, media, sports figures, educators and university professors and officials. Finally, we need to address private groups, those advocating sexual perversion, trade unions, etc.

Same punishments.

2) Immediately pass a series of laws and Constitutional Amendments establishing term limits, making cooperation with China illegal and making UNAMERICAN ACTIVITIES a clearly defined felony punishable by death.

3) Immediate deportation of all illegals.

4) Suspend federal elections until The Swamp is drained. Then pack both houses of Congress with MAGA.

5) Fire anyone in a federal bureaucracy who isn't 100% MAGA.

I know. I'm f****** dreaming. But that's what it's going to take.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.

Jerry from Illinois

Jan 20, 2021
I'm thinking SAR . . . Second American Revolution.

1) Set up special courts to try every Democrat federal official, every RINO and every commie on charges of UNAMERICAN ACTIVITY, TREASON and BETRAYAL OF PUBLIC TRUST.

Death sentences, or long incarcerations, or deportations, and seizure of all assets for those found Guilty.

Next, we need to try corporate leadership, media, sports figures, educators and university professors and officials. Finally, we need to address private groups, those advocating sexual perversion, trade unions, etc.

Same punishments.

2) Immediately pass a series of laws and Constitutional Amendments establishing term limits, making cooperation with China illegal and making UNAMERICAN ACTIVITIES a clearly defined felony punishable by death.

3) Immediate deportation of all illegals.

4) Suspend federal elections until The Swamp is drained. Then pack both houses of Congress with MAGA.

5) Fire anyone in a federal bureaucracy who isn't 100% MAGA.

I know. I'm f****** dreaming. But that's what it's going to take.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.
I like the way you think! Happy Thanksgiving. There are alot of people out there that want strong measures taken along these lines. There is very little disagreement that a cleansing must take place.

Reactions: Confusedpatriot

Confusedpatriot

Sep 12, 2021
I like the way you think! Happy Thanksgiving. There are alot of people out there that want strong measures taken along these lines. There is very little disagreement that a cleansing must take place.
As long as everyone understands that this effort would be totally unconstitutional and totally anti-American (as we define it today).

We need our own Great Reset. Lots of people are going to get their feelings hurt . . . :)

But then we can say the State Of Emergency is over and get back to being America.

Prayer is Power

Sep 23, 2021
South Carolina
dmacmanesministry.com
The first thing that conservatives need to do is to take back Congress. We need to rid our representatives and senators from focusing on personal political careers, power, and financial bliss, through enacting term limits. Term limits will eliminate lobbyists and political favors. We need to build a complete border wall! The objective of our federal and state representation needs to refocus on the citizens and businesses inside of this great country. We need to bring our manufacturing and pharmaceuticals back home. We need to eliminate big tech censorship, through removing Section 230, and never allow this to happen again. We must take back our school systems and colleges by defunding them; until their curriculums and our American history falls under the guidances outlined within our Constitution, Independence, and Bill of Rights. We must eliminate the present, demonic and dividing, communist/Marxist agendas and restore our Creator God and His biblical principles. Christianity is the faith of the majority living in this country, and, more importantly, the foundation upon which our society was built. Citizens of our country have the freedom to worship whoever or whatever they desire, but Christian principles is what this country was founded, built, and thrives upon! The Christian faith should never have been removed from the fabric of our society. Every state and federal government agency, including the lower courts to the US Supreme Court, needs to stand upon, godly, biblical principles. This is the Great Reset!

Last edited:

Confusedpatriot

Sep 12, 2021
The first thing that conservatives need to do is to take back Congress. We need to rid our representatives and senators from focusing on personal political careers, power, and financial bliss, through enacting term limits. Term limits will eliminate lobbyists and political favors. We need to build a complete border wall! The objective of our federal and state representation needs to refocus on the citizens and businesses inside of this great country. We need to bring our manufacturing and pharmaceuticals back home. We need to eliminate big tech censorship, through removing Section 230, and never allow this to happen again. We must take back our school systems and colleges by defunding them; until their curriculums and our American history falls under the guidances outlined within our Constitution, Independence, and Bill of Rights. We must eliminate the present, demonic and dividing, communist/Marxist agendas and restore our Creator God and His biblical principles. Christianity is the faith of the majority living in this country, and, more importantly, the foundation upon which our society was built. Citizens of our country have the freedom to worship whoever or whatever they desire, but Christian principles is what this country was founded, built, and thrives upon! The Christian faith should never have been removed from the fabric of our society. Every state and federal government agency, including the lower courts to the US Supreme Court, needs to stand upon, godly, biblical principles. This is the Great Reset!

I agree with every single word . . . even the little ones like "the" "to" and "or" :) . Well said!

The one thing I'm not sure about is how to eliminate special interests from dominating elected representatives.

Term limits might do it for Congress. But then you have the bribery and coercion going on in the Deep State. For example, senior generals and government service types go off to get high paying jobs in industry if they play the game.

Then you have snakes like Fauci helping Big Pharma . . . there's also Big Oil . . . Big Energy . . . Big Auto . . . Big Union . . . Big Transportation . . . Big Media . . .etc, etc.

But you also have the problem that there are special interests in every city and county. They help elect people who will work on their behalf.

So . . . I don't think that it's a matter of ORGANIZATION.

It's really the same issue Plato wrestled with. His idea was of the PHILOSOPHER KING

I think it's going to come down to religion, education, morality, wisdom and patriotism. We need leaders and representatives who embrace Christ (or at least Christian values) and love America. All reforms depend on that. Without that, reforms are useless. But now we're talking about generations. It will take one or two generations to really create a moral society to take the place of this evil sewer we have become . . . .

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat