Transhumanism Research is Being Conducted Non Consensually on American Citizens and I Have Proof

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Rosanne Schneider

Feb 8, 2021
Thank you Steve Bannon et al for covering the serious and threatening issue of transhumanism. What you are missing is that research into this sick, free will destroying plan has been carried out non consensually for years. How do I know? I'm a victim of this and it has totally destroyed my life and my cognitive liberty ... I'm now talking to lawyers ...

Fact based and evidence based ... Here you go ...

and be sure to read his lawsuit ... according to trusted sources who knew him well he was given 8 million dollars and a gag order ...

and here's an article that I wrote years ago about all of this ... it is fact based ... Houston, we have a problem ...

Bill Binney speaks out about this ...

Reactions: Scout9 and NvEric

AngellicAngela

War Room VIP Member
Feb 6, 2021
Michigan
OMG-Their EKG Clamps being "Implanted in Children"?
Heart wrenching...shocks my Soul.
People need to "Wake-Up" and see the EVIL that lies within The Globalist's Agenda for the Whole World.
The Mark of the Beast is specifically forewarned about in the Book of Revelations.
Vaccines? Are they the 1st of many ways? SMH.

Rosanne Schneider

Feb 8, 2021
One more link ... this is my favorite researcher Amazing Polly ... nobody has ever found any mistakes in her research ... she's one of the best that I know of at connecting the dots ... this is a brilliant example ... she and I have come to the same conclusion ... the takeover of our world began right after WW2 ... here she talks about how science and eugenics took over our world ... she also talks about transhumanism ... very important research here ...

Reactions: NvEric

Scout9

Feb 13, 2021
When I get upset I write ... I want to thank the financial elite for giving me SO much motivation for this piece ... everyone should look at this information ... it's beyond anything I've ever seen before ... https://humanrightswatch3blog.wordp...and-the-robotic-age-does-that-include-humans/
Wow, all I can say is Wow. I am going to spend some time on this. So if this started after WW2, that means shortly at the end of 1940's? Was this going on since that time? Is there any research about general parts of the country in which this was happening? Like any idea if it occurred around military hospitals? I am so sorry this happened to you.
Thank you for uploading this information. I have been writing, we are going to be seeing more evil than what we've already seen thus far........

• Wow
Reactions: AngellicAngela

Rosanne Schneider

Feb 8, 2021
Wow, all I can say is Wow. I am going to spend some time on this. So if this started after WW2, that means shortly at the end of 1940's? Was this going on since that time? Is there any research about general parts of the country in which this was happening? Like any idea if it occurred around military hospitals? I am so sorry this happened to you.
Thank you for uploading this information. I have been writing, we are going to be seeing more evil than what we've already seen thus far........
The transhumanist agenda is very complex and multi-faceted ... many different research studies throughout our history paved the way to the current knowledge which is enabling this movement to progress ... The big push came in 1946 with Project Paperclip when we imported 1600 Nazi scientists who were studying eugenics and mind control ... Russia did the same thing and so a competition was set up between us and them to develop behavior modification technologies ... the rest is history ... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Paperclip

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat