Transhumanism Research is Being Conducted Non Consensually on American Citizens and I Have Proof

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Rosanne Schneider

Feb 8, 2021
Thank you Steve Bannon et al for covering the serious and threatening issue of transhumanism. What you are missing is that research into this sick, free will destroying plan has been carried out non consensually for years. How do I know? I'm a victim of this and it has totally destroyed my life and my cognitive liberty ... I'm now talking to lawyers ...

Fact based and evidence based ... Here you go ...

and be sure to read his lawsuit ... according to trusted sources who knew him well he was given 8 million dollars and a gag order ...

and here's an article that I wrote years ago about all of this ... it is fact based ... Houston, we have a problem ...

Bill Binney speaks out about this ...

Reactions: NvEric

AngellicAngela

Feb 6, 2021
Michigan
OMG-Their EKG Clamps being "Implanted in Children"?
Heart wrenching...shocks my Soul.
People need to "Wake-Up" and see the EVIL that lies within The Globalist's Agenda for the Whole World.
The Mark of the Beast is specifically forewarned about in the Book of Revelations.
Vaccines? Are they the 1st of many ways? SMH.

Rosanne Schneider

Feb 8, 2021
One more link ... this is my favorite researcher Amazing Polly ... nobody has ever found any mistakes in her research ... she's one of the best that I know of at connecting the dots ... this is a brilliant example ... she and I have come to the same conclusion ... the takeover of our world began right after WW2 ... here she talks about how science and eugenics took over our world ... she also talks about transhumanism ... very important research here ...

Reactions: NvEric

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat