Tomorrow's or Next Week's News Today - Bannon Arrested, War Room Shut Down

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

moniqueannemcgregor

Jan 1, 2021
Kansas
Hmmmm.... Let's just think a moment. Contempt. Jailable. Can they issue a warrant to break into Bannon's place? Maybe. But that would splash Bannon on EVERY NEWS CHANNEL. So that wb good.
Bannon is the best candidate for prez and I am PRO CHOICE AND ANTI ISRAEL.
Now then, back to all seriousness, Bannon has money to hire top legal talent. He wb money ahead to serve some jail time. The rest of America wb paying attention instead of 20 million Deplorables. Raheem could come back...Navarro and do dah are available...Another dark horse...Maureen but she has no fire.
Obviously, some one witty, clever, Francophone, knowledgeable in politics, history, hates the Bushes, ready to broadside China....that wb me. I better pack. I don't want to live in DC but I would help out Bannon. I think Pelosi better reconsider that contempt of Congress nonsense but she is not clicking on all cylinders.
Because it is China, China, China. And we need our horses.
Write Congress. Stop the slaughter of horses. Gas wb rationed.

moniqueannemcgregor

Jan 1, 2021
Kansas
Had a homely probable hassle me at her grocery store yesterday! Freaks cocky since I was a kid. In a Jr. High line I recall telling one she was lucky it's not cave man time or I would be dragging her around by her hair (a history book cartoon theme I recalled). It's wasn't cave man time for me. Same same stuff 40-years later!😕
Say what?

moniqueannemcgregor

Jan 1, 2021
Kansas
I hope it’s true. Trumps a doofus anyways. Yes, better than probably all the other “repubs”, except MTG, but that’s kind of like saying what’s better the turd going down the bowl or the toilet paper.
Trump hanging around is a tool for the left. It doesn’t allow the leader that is required to save the country to come out. You’d have to understand nation building to understand the tactic. But most patheticables only understand what they are told by, that’s right, “them”.
The few that have brains on this forum, understand.
Ask yourself, why haven’t they come for your guns? The answer, because they haven’t had to. You left them in the closet with your shirts and hats that say “Patriotic” things like, “from my cold dead hands”, “don’t tread on me”, “give me liberty or death”, “the tree of liberty...”, etc. and so forth.
Watch VA gov election. McAuliffe will steal the election by double digits. And that is in your face and then you can get back in your fetal position and listen to moron’s like boris babble about freight trains and coming in hot.
Morons.... no apostrophe is needed....just sayin'.

moniqueannemcgregor

Jan 1, 2021
Kansas
I've suffered through the recent war room episodes mainly to do some simple analysis about content, advertorials, and what bannon likes to wrongly call "signal not noise" ie the ratio of facts and useful content to padding and blather.

The content is way down, even by the normal low standards of war room.

Bannon does his horrible repetitive interrupting less but that's because he has many more guests who repeat the same advertising talking points and so he won't interrupt the money when it's talking, or interrupt another member of grifterpalooza while they're blathering on.

There is also an almost complete absence of genuine patriots and freedom fighters, and massive amounts of filler like the pointless joe allen crap. Joe allen I think is most likely getting a paid spot in some sort of deal with the widely unread Federalist website where he is one of the main "contributors".

Notice that it was only after repeated mentions on this forum that Audit The Vote PA got back on the show and then for a twentieth of the time of used car salesman boris.

Notice that war room now only pushes establishment candidates of the worst type, along with a scattering of fake folksy down home grifters and of course the 100% theater 0% results Marjorie "worth 30+ million dollars" Taylor Greene and her ilk.

War room's on-air circus of oddities is little more than a set of carnival barkers selling crap with peter navarro doing his grampa simpson impression at every opportunity.
Are you saying MTG is worth 30 million dollars?

moniqueannemcgregor

Jan 1, 2021
Kansas
I've suffered through the recent war room episodes mainly to do some simple analysis about content, advertorials, and what bannon likes to wrongly call "signal not noise" ie the ratio of facts and useful content to padding and blather.

The content is way down, even by the normal low standards of war room.

Bannon does his horrible repetitive interrupting less but that's because he has many more guests who repeat the same advertising talking points and so he won't interrupt the money when it's talking, or interrupt another member of grifterpalooza while they're blathering on.

There is also an almost complete absence of genuine patriots and freedom fighters, and massive amounts of filler like the pointless joe allen crap. Joe allen I think is most likely getting a paid spot in some sort of deal with the widely unread Federalist website where he is one of the main "contributors".

Notice that it was only after repeated mentions on this forum that Audit The Vote PA got back on the show and then for a twentieth of the time of used car salesman boris.

Notice that war room now only pushes establishment candidates of the worst type, along with a scattering of fake folksy down home grifters and of course the 100% theater 0% results Marjorie "worth 30+ million dollars" Taylor Greene and her ilk.

War room's on-air circus of oddities is little more than a set of carnival barkers selling crap with peter navarro doing his grampa simpson impression at every opportunity.
I watch only about half now. The border is the issue. Candidate for 24 needs to be trotted out. It is not Trump. It mb someone with fingers in all pies. Bannon. Not Pompeo. No governors. Not MTG.

Reactions: WHITEFRANK

StickAForkInUSA

Sep 26, 2021
I watch only about half now. The border is the issue. Candidate for 24 needs to be trotted out. It is not Trump. It mb someone with fingers in all pies. Bannon. Not Pompeo. No governors. Not MTG.
Respectfully, none of them. The leader of what is required has to rise from the masses not control the masses.

StickAForkInUSA

Sep 26, 2021
Hmmmm.... Let's just think a moment. Contempt. Jailable. Can they issue a warrant to break into Bannon's place? Maybe. But that would splash Bannon on EVERY NEWS CHANNEL. So that wb good.
Bannon is the best candidate for prez and I am PRO CHOICE AND ANTI ISRAEL.
Now then, back to all seriousness, Bannon has money to hire top legal talent. He wb money ahead to serve some jail time. The rest of America wb paying attention instead of 20 million Deplorables. Raheem could come back...Navarro and do dah are available...Another dark horse...Maureen but she has no fire.
Obviously, some one witty, clever, Francophone, knowledgeable in politics, history, hates the Bushes, ready to broadside China....that wb me. I better pack. I don't want to live in DC but I would help out Bannon. I think Pelosi better reconsider that contempt of Congress nonsense but she is not clicking on all cylinders.
Because it is China, China, China. And we need our horses.
Write Congress. Stop the slaughter of horses. Gas wb rationed.
I only see anti-israel in your post. You are a keeper.

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
Are you saying MTG is worth 30 million dollars?
it's between 30 and 50 million dollars. I posted the evidence in its own thread.

• Wow
Reactions: AngellicAngela

Glenn Rosulek

Jun 3, 2021
it's between 30 and 50 million dollars. I posted the evidence in its own thread.

Antifa!😇

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat