Tomorrow's or Next Week's News Today - Bannon Arrested, War Room Shut Down

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

StickAForkInUSA

Sep 26, 2021
Open Memo To The Patheticables,
Bannon will be arrested shortly.
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?
Sorry bro, but the answer is NOTHING!
Even if they wanted to do something their walkers, wheel chairs, oxygen bottles, children and grand children won't allow them.
They don't even understand that they are probably funding all of this, and I mean outside of taxes. Their children and/or grandchildren are being supported by them even as they are voting opposite and likely supporting antifa, blm, etc.
This is over

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
Not sure if the end will be so drastic but there's been some extraordinary behind the scenes news this past week on a few fronts. Rick Wiles hinted at it and he gets a lot of solid information, and the same with ex "co-hosts" of the war room.

-Trump isn't going to run in 2024 per Rick Wiles

-War Room is going to end or be completely overhauled per several sources

If true, it's a sad end to what began as an exciting period of apparent renewal.

Uaskedforit

Jun 15, 2021
Arizona, U.S.A
Not sure if the end will be so drastic but there's been some extraordinary behind the scenes news this past week on a few fronts. Rick Wiles hinted at it and he gets a lot of solid information, and the same with ex "co-hosts" of the war room.

-Trump isn't going to run in 2024 per Rick Wiles

-War Room is going to end or be completely overhauled per several sources

If true, it's a sad end to what began as an exciting period of apparent renewal.
Trump not running. Best news I heard today.
War Room going bye bye. Swamp planned bannon exit. Win-Win. Bannon gone by congress, looks like a dem takedown for the bannon worshipables to break their fragile spirit.
Bannon goes underground with a nice payoff.
Now its time to focus on MTG. Is she true blue, in which case something bad happens to her. Or, is she used up and played out? I noticed the last few times that gaetz spoke on war room that he always mentioned jim jordan and many others but never MTG. Caught me as strange.

AngellicAngela

War Room VIP Member
Feb 6, 2021
Michigan
Trump not running. Best news I heard today.
War Room going bye bye. Swamp planned bannon exit. Win-Win. Bannon gone by congress, looks like a dem takedown for the bannon worshipables to break their fragile spirit.
Bannon goes underground with a nice payoff.
Now its time to focus on MTG. Is she true blue, in which case something bad happens to her. Or, is she used up and played out? I noticed the last few times that gaetz spoke on war room that he always mentioned jim jordan and many others but never MTG. Caught me as strange.
HMM. "Used and Played Out" so it seems.
A specific "Tool" that was USED in this false reality.
I'M 100%-exiting this Matrix.
In life you can count on GOD the ONE...+YOU-rself to get you thru.
DC and ALL that goes along with it=EVIL.
People with PURE Hearts see thru it.... ❤️
Wanting no part nor anything to do with those without
God as their Savior,they need to repent,pray
and literally beg for forgiveness for the
lying,cheating etc...Multitude of SIN...committed against others.🙏

StickAForkInUSA

Sep 26, 2021
Wow. Did Wiles predict the end of War Room? Was both that and the Trump news on today’s TrueNews episode?
I hope it’s true. Trumps a doofus anyways. Yes, better than probably all the other “repubs”, except MTG, but that’s kind of like saying what’s better the turd going down the bowl or the toilet paper.
Trump hanging around is a tool for the left. It doesn’t allow the leader that is required to save the country to come out. You’d have to understand nation building to understand the tactic. But most patheticables only understand what they are told by, that’s right, “them”.
The few that have brains on this forum, understand.
Ask yourself, why haven’t they come for your guns? The answer, because they haven’t had to. You left them in the closet with your shirts and hats that say “Patriotic” things like, “from my cold dead hands”, “don’t tread on me”, “give me liberty or death”, “the tree of liberty...”, etc. and so forth.
Watch VA gov election. McAuliffe will steal the election by double digits. And that is in your face and then you can get back in your fetal position and listen to moron’s like boris babble about freight trains and coming in hot.

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
I've suffered through the recent war room episodes mainly to do some simple analysis about content, advertorials, and what bannon likes to wrongly call "signal not noise" ie the ratio of facts and useful content to padding and blather.

The content is way down, even by the normal low standards of war room.

Bannon does his horrible repetitive interrupting less but that's because he has many more guests who repeat the same advertising talking points and so he won't interrupt the money when it's talking, or interrupt another member of grifterpalooza while they're blathering on.

There is also an almost complete absence of genuine patriots and freedom fighters, and massive amounts of filler like the pointless joe allen crap. Joe allen I think is most likely getting a paid spot in some sort of deal with the widely unread Federalist website where he is one of the main "contributors".

Notice that it was only after repeated mentions on this forum that Audit The Vote PA got back on the show and then for a twentieth of the time of used car salesman boris.

Notice that war room now only pushes establishment candidates of the worst type, along with a scattering of fake folksy down home grifters and of course the 100% theater 0% results Marjorie "worth 30+ million dollars" Taylor Greene and her ilk.

War room's on-air circus of oddities is little more than a set of carnival barkers selling crap with peter navarro doing his grampa simpson impression at every opportunity.

Glenn Rosulek

Jun 3, 2021
I've suffered through the recent war room episodes mainly to do some simple analysis about content, advertorials, and what bannon likes to wrongly call "signal not noise" ie the ratio of facts and useful content to padding and blather.

The content is way down, even by the normal low standards of war room.

Bannon does his horrible repetitive interrupting less but that's because he has many more guests who repeat the same advertising talking points and so he won't interrupt the money when it's talking, or interrupt another member of grifterpalooza while they're blathering on.

There is also an almost complete absence of genuine patriots and freedom fighters, and massive amounts of filler like the pointless joe allen crap. Joe allen I think is most likely getting a paid spot in some sort of deal with the widely unread Federalist website where he is one of the main "contributors".

Notice that it was only after repeated mentions on this forum that Audit The Vote PA got back on the show and then for a twentieth of the time of used car salesman boris.

Notice that war room now only pushes establishment candidates of the worst type, along with a scattering of fake folksy down home grifters and of course the 100% theater 0% results Marjorie "worth 30+ million dollars" Taylor Greene and her ilk.

War room's on-air circus of oddities is little more than a set of carnival barkers selling crap with peter navarro doing his grampa simpson impression at every opportunity.
Facists-Anti - Bannon slowed down has full functioning Navarro holding the focus with All the receipts and experience; Bannon thumbs his nose💪
I watch too-

Last edited:

Glenn Rosulek

Jun 3, 2021
Had a homely probable hassle me at her grocery store yesterday! Freaks cocky since I was a kid. In a Jr. High line I recall telling one she was lucky it's not cave man time or I would be dragging her around by her hair (a history book cartoon theme I recalled). It's wasn't cave man time for me. Same same stuff 40-years later!😕

Uaskedforit

Jun 15, 2021
Arizona, U.S.A
HMM. "Used and Played Out" so it seems.
A specific "Tool" that was USED in this false reality.
I'M 100%-exiting this Matrix.
In life you can count on GOD the ONE...+YOU-rself to get you thru.
DC and ALL that goes along with it=EVIL.
People with PURE Hearts see thru it.... ❤️
Wanting no part nor anything to do with those without
God as their Savior,they need to repent,pray
and literally beg for forgiveness for the
lying,cheating etc...Multitude of SIN...committed against others.🙏
AA, I agree with you from, "...and literally beg for forgiveness...". But what you call sin is what they call opportunity. Just turn the other cheek as THEY wrote in your bible. They are God's chosen people as THEY wrote in their bible.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat