TIME FOR A CHUCKLE

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

SaveFreedomInc

Oct 3, 2021
Lol does bring up how ironic and funny your claim that I'm the one sowing discord is. I can see how perfectly Hashem set it up that Ishmael's silver tongue would drive you crazy until you stop listening and do something, or G-d forbid listen long enough to get comfortable with the snake's hypnotizing eyes. Everyone says "if you let a snake in the house, you are to blame if it bites", and it's really at the moment you let it in or first leave it there, because after you have less and less of a choice as you start to think you and the snake can have a life together.

It's a perfect parallel between the things currently restricting your development, so it's like do that and you beat them or beat them and you'll do that. Baruch Hashem for the perfect challenges, chazak v emat, strength and courage to the Indian people in overcoming and growing through them.

UniqueCritique

Jan 28, 2021
IT WILL BE TIME FOR A CHUCKLE WHEN TIFFANY SMILEY BEATS 30 YR DEMOCRAT INCUMBANT PATTY MURRAY FOR THE WA ST US SENATE SEAT.

MURRAY WANTS TO BREACH THE SNAKE RIVER DAMS which will take out the NE WA STATE FARMERS & local fishing & hunting. She and Ainslee will get money to do this. Voted for 87,000 ARMED IRS but voted for GUN CONTROL and confiscation for honest citizens.

Smiley knows the inland northwest with farmers, hunters, & fisherman/women.

PATTY MURRAY IS RUNNING ADS WITHOUT DIVULGING HER PARTY. She runs on RAV/ROKU on WARROOM, CHARLIE KIRK & STEVE GRUBER.

SHE IS ENJOYING HER JOKE OF HER TRAIN-RIDE ON RAV CONSERVATIVE HOSTS PODCASTS.

LET'S SPREAD THE WORD OF MURRAY'S UNDISCLOSED ADS PAID BY www.supermajority.org.

IT IS TIME FOR PATTY MURRAY TO TAKE HER JOKE & GO.

SHE IS CHEATING making out to be a champion for WA Workers while she stabs THEM in the back.

Please help me make Murray's JOKE fall flat!

SaveFreedomInc

Oct 3, 2021
IVvFyZf.jpg
aJHTgc7.jpg

UniqueCritique

Jan 28, 2021

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
I have two Tuxedos.

"no sir, just a ballot I'm chewin on....god this mono diet is getting old."

"didn't quite bury that one in the litter"

or maybe

"common dude, can't you tell by my tux...you ain't one of those promise keepers are ya"

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
and no telling if the clapping wasn't slapped in in post production.

Reactions: UniqueCritique

War Room Forum
Donate to War Room Forum
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and our support staff to post news and video clips throughout the day.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat