This May Be KJP's Most DELUSIONAL Spin Yet

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
Weird how all conservative inc. websites use the SAME way to put a word in CAPITALS in their clickbait TITLES.

Also

BOMBSHELL
SHOCKING
ERUPTS
NOBODY
SHOCK
OVERTURNS
REVERSAL
etc.

annoying, unconvincing and ultimately dilutes any remaining spots of credibility.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
see you have to keep reading crud like this off a paper, because theres no way you can actually look at people and sprout this horse sheet...you'd have to either crack up, roll your eyes or have some other tell....

so her coach just said look at the paper, read off the paper...move on quickly, QUICKLY.....there ya go...phew...

You know, I think psaki actually believed some of the sheet, this one, just keeping a straight face is her challenge.
but hey, made it to TV land. sell out.

reminds me of the rappers that know better
hey, I told em to beat woman and shoot people, but hey mom, I'm famous now!!!

ZenRoman

Feb 18, 2021
Trump knew what would happen to this country if he would leave office.

Trump not pardoning the Jan6 protesters his biggest supporters left them to rot.

What's more delusional?
Thinking Trump REALLY cares or anyone else for that matter.

UniqueCritique

Jan 28, 2021
Trump knew what would happen to this country if he would leave office.

Trump not pardoning the Jan6 protesters his biggest supporters left them to rot.

What's more delusional?
Thinking Trump REALLY cares or anyone else for that matter.
I think both ways about this. They were just in jail. No charge to pardon. Was he hurt by their behavior, so he ignored them? Or would supporting them make them be treated worse? Plus Trump was going thru impeachment! What a mess.

War Room Forum
Donate to War Room Forum
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and our support staff to post news and video clips throughout the day.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat