This could be a stupid question

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

djean

Feb 17, 2021
This could be a stupid question... Is there anyway to beat out big tech by having fake id, fake email, etc. Why can't we have a system that blocks all contact information. This would allow people to get the information out to the public by keeping ahead of big tech.

al3

Feb 16, 2021
here is another stupid Q from non tech person
how do I protect my text messages on iphone?
angiliica angela may know; she posted similiar

countermoon

Feb 17, 2021
American midwest
Reactions: AngellicAngela

al3

Feb 16, 2021
Cell phones are the most insecure electronic device in the world. They are inherently insecure, especially the iphone. I recommend avoiding them altogether.

will check this out thank you
also I use SIGNAL on iphone to communicate; does this make a difference

djean

Feb 17, 2021
here is another stupid Q from non tech person
how do I protect my text messages on iphone?
angiliica angela may know; she posted similiar
uhm, rude! Well I don't like being called stupid not Q... I don't have an iphone I use my mac... but again... I guess I'm stupid... so thanks. Wow, I can't believe how rude. I had a real question, and I thought this would be a safe place to ask this question.

djean

Feb 17, 2021
will check this out thank you
also I use SIGNAL on iphone to communicate; does this make a difference
No but parlor was hacked and taken down by Amazon and who knows what information they took down. Shortly after Getter went live I heard that a million accounts where hacked. I haven't heard differently and so although I want to sign up I am nervous.

djean

Feb 17, 2021
Cell phones are the most insecure electronic device in the world. They are inherently insecure, especially the iphone. I recommend avoiding them altogether.

I do not use a cell phone I use my mac, but parlor was hacked and taken down by Amazon and who knows what information they took down. Shortly after Getter went live I heard that a million accounts where hacked. I haven't heard differently and so although I want to sign up I am nervous.

NonniK

May 8, 2021
uhm, rude! Well I don't like being called stupid not Q... I don't have an iphone I use my mac... but again... I guess I'm stupid... so thanks. Wow, I can't believe how rude. I had a real question, and I thought this would be a safe place to ask this question.
Mmm…I believe you misunderstood the post from al3, stating they had another stupid Q (question), referring back to the title of your post. No harm, no foul

colabogey

Feb 12, 2021
I think the person was simply saying they had a so-called stupid question of their own.
So I think you may have misunderstood this, IMO.

al3

Feb 16, 2021
I do not use a cell phone I use my mac, but parlor was hacked and taken down by Amazon and who knows what information they took down. Shortly after Getter went live I heard that a million accounts where hacked. I haven't heard differently and so although I want to sign up I am nervous.
cant find contact for Braxman on site for him to de google

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat