The Vaccine Death Report - doc attached

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
The irony here is they will probably play dumb (fau-xi and crews) and get away with it.

Why not admit the real truth, what it really is, and what cures it. what a concept.

All I did for all the years I was around the sick was wash hands, don't touch door nobs and then touch my face, until I washed, and take a little zinc and C for a day or 2 whenever I felt something "coming on" and I never got sick.
Nor did my spouse once we married and so me 40 yrs no nothing, and 25 yrs for my beloved, who was around dozens of kids every day all day.

In hospitals, which is where most all these super bugs emerge, Sars, mers, super pneumonias, C.diff. etc. its because folks were given antibiotics then exposed that they got sick. these bugs stay airborne, and attack the weakest.
the hospitals don't tell you when they have an area or wing more prone....though many know.
Some of the good docs (yes there are still a few) won't even let their patients recover in certain rooms or wings, because they know what is in the air supply there. (C.diff especially).
anyway,

so whats the solution? Prevention and a little care in contact. Good nutrition, that's pretty much it.
A strong immune system is your best defense, a weakened one, like one that destroys all your immunity to everything BUT covid, as the mRNA vaccines all do...is THE WORST idea in medical history.

Just to emphasize how idiot medicine can get, remember Sigmund Freud. He had a cocaine addiction and was fixated on his nose, which developed a deviated septum. He was OCD basically.
He was sure all his male patients want to shtoop their mothers...nuts.
He then decided all women had a hysteria problem and what they needed was every bit of adenoidal tissue removed (adenoidal tissue protects your immune system and allows you to smell.) it has zero to do with emotional issues.
What followed was years of him filleting women faces completely open right down the middle and scraping out their adenoids, leaving them permanently disfigured and in chronic pain.

what was the worst part? He got all those supposedly smart German doctors to go along with him.....
and before they woke up, they had assault countless thousands of wealthy clients leaving them maimed for life.
But hey, it was only a "guidance", a "recommendation"......that then allowed them to cyphon off huge sums for insane procedures.........how long are folks going to put up with these quacks? That's one example of HUNDREDS.

quacks. murderous vultures and quacks.

Reactions: WhereIs10R1440

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
zelenko wow, he
should tell folks about the down side of any grapefruit/bioflavoid/quercetin/absorbic acid type product.

like warfarin, this is a big yikes, can't tell you how dangerous.
also, kidney function and too much C...does he say not for diebetics?
it isn't one size fits all. He gives no warning or indication of even knowing that.
normally a healthy diet would give you some C each day, but not a gram (1000) mg.
it's over kill, can lead to malabsorption even microbiome degradation, which is the LAST thing anybody wanting to maintain immune health needs to happen.

so with the acids and bioflavoids sometimes less is more...as long as you get some each day, and remember your body makes some. Eat a few strawberries, a few orange slices, or have a little lemon water, and call it good. there is some C in most veggies/fruits you eat.
If your bowel gets loose do not take these citrus products, or reduce to 100mg the C, remember these ARE supplements, NOT to replace a good diet, to augment, only to augment.

if you have covid you could up it some, but again, don't overdo this.
Check with your pharmacist who has a LOT more knowledge than most docs, and has better drug interaction knowledge and software.

If on multiple pharmaceuticals one needs to know what interactions and whether they are mild, moderate or severe.
folks who give out "one size firs all" protocols are suspect...too much P450 cytochrome issues here to go into.

moderation is all things.
you may remember that about half the meds they place folks on carry a warning about grapefruit juice? that's because it can amplify the effects of a drug sometimes making it 10 times stronger.

I wish the doctors now recommending preventative protocols had actually taken a full course on the chemicals they now recommend.
Most have little experience and are saying what they've heard some naturopathic doctors say,

and I can tell you NOT all naturopaths are created equal. All due respect to his "peace prize" it still remain true, as it always has been said,
that a little knowledge is a dangerous thing.

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
Most of you probably don't know what killed Ben Franklin.
He was a healthy old man with a ton of children (if you count all the illegitimate children they claim that he had) but his youngest son, I think he was about 4 years old, was his whole life.
Vaccines were new, and there was a vaccine for something, and some doctor asked him to let him vaccinate Ben's son, because if he took the jab, then everyone would take the jab.
Ben let the doctor jab his youngest son, and the vax killed his son.
Ben died right there. He didn't physically die, but he was dead from that moment on. His body finally quit a few years later, but his life ended right then and there when a jab killed his youngest son.

Reactions: Uaskedforit

Uaskedforit

Jun 15, 2021
Arizona, U.S.A
Most of you probably don't know what killed Ben Franklin.
He was a healthy old man with a ton of children (if you count all the illegitimate children they claim that he had) but his youngest son, I think he was about 4 years old, was his whole life.
Vaccines were new, and there was a vaccine for something, and some doctor asked him to let him vaccinate Ben's son, because if he took the jab, then everyone would take the jab.
Ben let the doctor jab his youngest son, and the vax killed his son.
Ben died right there. He didn't physically die, but he was dead from that moment on. His body finally quit a few years later, but his life ended right then and there when a jab killed his youngest son.
And the saying goes - ...those that forget history shall repeat it. Something like that

highsea

Feb 17, 2021
Franklin's son died of Smallpox. They didn't understand disease in the 18th century, but they knew that people that were previously infected with smallpox would recover. They figured out a way a way to inoculate someone with a weakened virus.

They would draw a string through a smallpox blister, and let it dry. Then they would make a cut on the arm of a healthy person and draw the string through the cut. The idea was that the person would get a milder version of the disease and develop natural immunity.

The inoculations killed about 2%, compared to 15% for the disease. In those days outbreaks were pretty common in Boston because it was a major seaport. Franklin chose not to inoculate his young son, and he contracted smallpox and died.

Franklin regretted that decision.
“In 1736 I lost one of my sons, a fine boy of four years old, by the smallpox taken in the common way. I long regretted bitterly and still regret that I had not given it to him by inoculation. This I mention for the sake of the parents who omit that operation, on the supposition that they should never forgive themselves if a child died under it; my example showing that the regret may be the same either way, and that, therefore, the safer should be chosen.”

p.s. there is no graphene oxide in the vaxxes. Max solubility is about 4%- any excess just precipitates out as a solid. Even at 1%, GO would make the solution completely black in color. See slide on page 7.

Last edited:

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
my not so foiled hat has to ask:
(and forget the graphine that was obviously a false flag...so much dialouge, so little to say)
my one question is to ask why did they name the ingredient that glows in the dark (which will allow them to see if a person is really vaxxed or not, since the residue remains....

why name it luciferase. reason one (the one they give is because it brings light, which the name lucifer did mean, before he, that entity whom is real, fell from grace and was ejected from the third heaven,

but what might another reason be? To stop christians from taking it....in other words, if they unleash a real plague, they will then have stopped all the now suspicious christians from taking a vaccine, and can therefore eliminate all the deplorables in one easy swoosh.

at least, that's what their plan really was, I believe. Whether they get to pull that off remains to be seen.
stay tuned to see if Gates/fauxi soros clinton and oh, about 200000 others end up in permanent gitmos.
its them or us at this point.

FreedomEJ

War Room VIP Member
Jul 21, 2021
my not so foiled hat has to ask:
(and forget the graphine that was obviously a false flag...so much dialouge, so little to say)

In the US, graphene quantum dots (GQD) are embedded in polyethylene glycol (PEG). This is also referred to as Functionalized PEG by pharma.

This is a description by Sinopeg, a Chinese company that delivers PEG to most COVID injection manufacturers:

"Functionalized PEG, also named activated PEG, is a family of PEG derivatives decorated with functional groups. Funtionalized PEGs are used broadly for drug PEGylation, polymer engineering, nantechnology, biotechnology, and biomedical engineering."

PEG is listed as an ingredient in two (Moderna, Pfizer) of the three COVID19 vaccines, specifically as "a PEG lipid."

Embedded GQD in PEG are also used in the PCR test in the US: https://patents.google.com/patent/US10633698B2/en

Here's another interesting patent. Notice the original patent application date of 9/3/2019.

"Physiological saline containing graphene dispersion and corona virus vaccine using the same": https://patents.google.com/patent/KR20210028065A/en

GO is also in the China vax: https://patents.google.com/patent/CN112220919A/en

Last edited:
Reactions: WhereIs10R1440

highsea

Feb 17, 2021
...This is a description by Sinopeg, a Chinese company that delivers PEG to most COVID injection manufacturers:
There are a lot of companies that produce PEGs. Pfizer says they get it from a UK company called Croda, and Moderna produces their own proprietary version called SM-102 in Massachusetts.

You can search by the product name (like ALC-0315) to pull up the MSDS.

CAS number works too.

Last edited:

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat