The truth is out everyone needs to watch this. Millions are dieing. exposing cdc lies

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Truthseeker505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm
i dont know if what this guy is saying is true but with all the sencsoring and gas lighting im sure its true
. Wake the f up already. maybe we deserve whats coming. if we dont take this serious then maybe we do deserve this. lets just focus on stupid s*** thats made to distract us. these people are a cult, they worship evil demons who want to destroy us.

Last edited:

AngellicAngela

War Room VIP Member
Feb 6, 2021
Michigan
Appreciate you sharing!
And I will also share as people need to understand COVID isn't what's causing
these deaths,experimental mRNA gene therapy and Poisonous Materials
that ARE in the termed "Vaccines" have horrific side effects.
Neurological Systems and Immunological Systems altered after administration.
How many people hear of the Brain Aneurysms? MSM states none of this.
Many experiencing Pulmonary Embolisms (blood clots) in their lungs
within days requiring thrombolytic meds/blood thinners. Hospitalizations.
Or how about the severe skin rashes.
Pruritus constantly having the feeling to scratch the affected area.
My friend got such a terrible rash on her face yet only at the 4 filler
injection sites which she'd had done over 6 months ago.
On and On I could go about the reasons to NEVER get a Vaccination.
May God bless and watch over everyone.
I PRAY for our "Plan-Demic" to be outed for what it really is-
The Globalist's wanting to Dominate,Control and De-Populate our world!

OkieAnnie918

Feb 11, 2021
i dont know if what this guy is saying is true but with all the sencsoring and gas lighting im sure its true
. Wake the f up already. maybe we deserve whats coming. if we dont take this serious then maybe we do deserve this. lets just focus on stupid s*** thats made to distract us. these people are a cult, they worship evil demons who want to destroy us.

Everyone needs to watch this especially if there is any doubt of receiving or rejecting the Covid mRNA gene therapy.

OkieAnnie918

Feb 11, 2021
Appreciate you sharing!
And I will also share as people need to understand COVID isn't what's causing
these deaths,experimental mRNA gene therapy and Poisonous Materials
that ARE in the termed "Vaccines" have horrific side effects.
Neurological Systems and Immunological Systems altered after administration.
How many people hear of the Brain Aneurysms? MSM states none of this.
Many experiencing Pulmonary Embolisms (blood clots) in their lungs
within days requiring thrombolytic meds/blood thinners. Hospitalizations.
Or how about the severe skin rashes.
Pruritus constantly having the feeling to scratch the affected area.
My friend got such a terrible rash on her face yet only at the 4 filler
injection sites which she'd had done over 6 months ago.
On and On I could go about the reasons to NEVER get a Vaccination.
May God bless and watch over everyone.
I PRAY for our "Plan-Demic" to be outed for what it really is-
The Globalist's wanting to Dominate,Control and De-Populate our world!
A family member, 63 yo male the only comorbidity is hypertension controlled with 10mg of Amlodipine Q-day. Within 3 days of getting J&J vaccine developed pitting edema... Another family member developed pneumonia within 48hrs of 2nd injection and died within 3 weeks. He was otherwise healthy. It was an absolutely agonizing way to die. He was 83 yo with mild dementia and neuropathy in feet with no other health conditions.

Reactions: Truthseeker505

Truthseeker505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm
Everyone needs to watch this especially if there is any doubt of receiving or rejecting the Covid mRNA gene therapy.

I think either this site is sencored and isn't allowing this to be seen or people just don't care. Look at Mitch McConnell he's old and looks sick and he's obviously under orders to say what he does. How are you going to stand there and lie to all Americans about 92% or 97% of all the covid deaths and infections are only from unvaccinated. Israel just confirmed that 86% of the sick now are vaccinated. All the senceoring and lieing and showing your true colors is what gives it all away. Stupid idiots you should have used vice-verse psychology if you want to make everyone take the jab. Just do what your told listen to the news reporters that are all saying the same exact stuff. To me what it feels like is going on is I'm sure this peguses Spyware crap is probley how JUDGES AND everyone else went along with the narrative. It all makes sense. Blackmail people with their technology are them do their bidding, others are payed. Wow this truly is happening, our country is destroying itself from within. We've all been deceived. For those people out there who kinda had an idea of fake news probley trusted fox and they had nothing else have fallen for the full assault on our freedom. People I hate making things feel like I'm fear mongering because it's anything but that. Please let's just see what's true. It's never to late to repent nomatter what they say about selling your soul, you can't sell what's not your or give what's not yours. Ask Jesus for forgiveness nomatter what you've done, is spending eternity in hell worth doing whatever it is that your about to do or have done. Satan isnt.for you, nomatter what you do for him . God is good and he knows the plans he has for you plans of good not evil

statusquobuster

Feb 10, 2021

For all the pandemic truths read Pandemic Blunder;
Bold New Book PANDEMIC BLUNDER – FAUCI AND PUBLIC HEALTH BLOCKED EARLY HOME COVID TREATMENT by Joel S. Hirschhorn

A huge amount of data and information not covered by mainstream media are in Pandemic Blunder that tells the story of how over 500,000 Americans have died from COVID-19 unnecessarily because the government has blocked early home/outpatient treatment and prevention. With over 600,000 COVID American deaths, learning about safe and effective treatment is more important than ever.

About the Book:Pandemic Blunder contains considerable medical information and data to support a number of proven safe, cheap generic medicines and protocols that knock out the coronavirus when given early. Read about the pioneering, courageous doctors who have been using innovative approaches to prevent their COVID patients from needing hospital care and facing death. The book includes many expert opinions and Real World Evidence from doctors that show 70 to 80 percent of COVID deaths could have been prevented—and still can be. Don’t be victimized by disinformation and propaganda. Learn how corrupt forces are aiming to make billions of dollars from expensive medicines and vaccines, and how hundreds of thousands of deaths could have—and should have—been prevented! Detailed information is given to help people protect their lives by using simple prevention protocols, an alternative to vaccines.

Independent review: http://www.enterstageright.com/archive/articles/0621/pandemicblunder.html

Reactions: AngellicAngela

Lil Chrissie

Mar 10, 2021
Illinois

I was sent a video about 4 months that in the fall people where going to start to die from the vaccinations. The people that didn't die from the virus were going to die from the vaccine. Genocide by China, the politicians and the elite.

Truthseeker505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm
I was sent a video about 4 months that in the fall people where going to start to die from the vaccinations. The people that didn't die from the virus were going to die from the vaccine. Genocide by China, the politicians and the elite.
yea sounds about right. atleast its what iv been hearing.
trevor loudon talks about how ccp wants to move their people hear, alot of their soil is poisoned and you cant grow food there. its probley one of the reasons they now own 1 or 2 billion acreas of farmland.
curtis bowers talks about communst making a plan many years ago to make america so corrupt they would destroy us from the inside out.
its my personally oppinion that, "the reason joe bid got all that money when his boy went to china with him as vice pres was so china could put him in power and then have to do everything he said when he was there. its why they put so much pressure to get everyone jabbed cause they have an order from their masters in china to get 75% of americans by july 4th . it would fall into line with what niomi wolf said with the tactics their using ti get that done. if most of us are sick and dieing and weak , ontop of the invasion it would make us sitting ducks. i could just see how it plays out.

first they think of a plan on how to take him ,trump down before he even takes office by fauci when he said , the next administration will have a surprised outbreak and it happened, right after they did a pratice run to prepare and organize with event 201 , two months later it starts. the pcr test were manipulated to do what they hoped the virus had done, or not done cause the virus could just be a cold i heard they never even isolated it, proof keeps coming out its the pcr test and how their able to manipuale the test cycles number to show almost all false positives. bill gates did say, if we do a really good job we can lower the earths population by 10 to 15%. its already confirmed the damage these lockdowns have already done , then on top of that 20 million extra people dieing from starvation. if all this is true god have mercy on our soul.
its hard to know who to trust anymore because the more time goes on ,the more the evil traitors are being exposed. ive tried to stick with places i know are solid rock like, gateway pundit, revolver the national pulse the warroom pandemic, and magazine, human events , national file, real americas voice, curtis bowers the agenda , accountability initiative, citizens free press and last but not least info wars. i was in dought alittle about some of the things info wars puts out, but not anymore since their going to new levels to silence americans for just talking , texting.
everything that happened in hitlers day is happening again it feels like, i wonder if any of the paper clip nazis that trasfered jobs to us have anything to do with todays events. the whole berlin wall was a distraction, a psyop to make the world believe communism was dieing , going away. trevor loudon believes this, and also believes china and russia had it planned out from the very beginning, making it look like they were at odds with eachother. im pretty sure the stupid presidents we had who wanted buisness with china many moons ago knew what they were doing. im so tired of the excuses that our leaders got china wrong and thought they would become more like us, just more gaslighting, more decption like the911 conspiracy ...

you would think peoples conquence would not agree with the things their ordered to do , like to usefull isiots and expose all this, but theres not. i dont understand how were going to take back our country when it hasnt been ours since god knows when

Last edited:

RMT

Feb 19, 2021

Yep, he's legit. He's out of Dallas. Lost his father to the medical industrial complex. He was just asked to join the group www.myfreedoctor.com. They are among several tele-medicine physician groups offering up treatment to anyone actively symptomatic or proactively. This group doesn't charge for the tele-med appt. You CAN give a donation if you want. Of course, you have to pay for the meds. They want EVERYONE to have access to treatment.

RMT

Feb 19, 2021
WE must stop blaming it on CHINA. They were only part of the problem. The U.S., Canada and France were ALL involved in the making of this Frankenstein virus. It all started at the University of Chapel Hill, N.C. and COMRADE FAUCI made it all happen.

If you've followed Dr. Martin's work you would know this started way back in 2002. There are lots of threads in this forum with his videos posted. Just do a quick search.

RMT

Feb 19, 2021
Careful with this guy. I followed him a bit during Odummer's administration. He ended up being somewhat of a kook. Always fear mongering and pretending to be on the run from the gov't. He was exposed by someone? forget who at this time. All his videos were starting to sound the same. He lost credibility and the talk shows ditched him.

RMT

Feb 19, 2021
Every adult needs to listen to this man. Sadly, most will not bother to watch and the majority that actually do watch will not hear the message. 😭
Sorry. He's not legit at all. He's been putting out these videos since Odummer's stint at the W.H. Talk show hosts ditched him after someone "exposed" him. I followed him for a bit. Always on the run from the gov't trying to "nab" him. Don't waste your time on him.

Truthseeker505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm
Careful with this guy. I followed him a bit during Odummer's administration. He ended up being somewhat of a kook. Always fear mongering and pretending to be on the run from the gov't. He was exposed by someone? forget who at this time. All his videos were starting to sound the same. He lost credibility and the talk shows ditched him.
Wow thanks for letting me know, it's hard to trust random people like that ,thanks.

Truthseeker505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm
Sorry. He's not legit at all. He's been putting out these videos since Odummer's stint at the W.H. Talk show hosts ditched him after someone "exposed" him. I followed him for a bit. Always on the run from the gov't trying to "nab" him. Don't waste your time on him.
Thanks I'm not ,I deleted it

Lil Chrissie

Mar 10, 2021
Illinois
WE must stop blaming it on CHINA. They were only part of the problem. The U.S., Canada and France were ALL involved in the making of this Frankenstein virus. It all started at the University of Chapel Hill, N.C. and COMRADE FAUCI made it all happen.

If you've followed Dr. Martin's work you would know this started way back in 2002. There are lots of threads in this forum with his videos posted. Just do a quick search.
I wasn't only blaming China. If you read the whole post you would have seen I also blamed the politicians and the elite.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat