The truth about OBAMA'S father and OBAMA'S birth are at the heart of FBI corruption

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Confusedpatriot

Sep 12, 2021
I'm rarely wrong. Like almost never. Everyone who knows me personally or professionally knows this. :rolleyes:

But when I am, I take responsibility and say so.

I was wrong last night.

If you go to this thread: https://warroomforum.com/threads/the-age-of-the-dark-skinned-black-people.32885/#post-150553

you'll see that on Post #2 a new member named swampcreatures posted that Obama was probably Indonesian by birth.

He followed that up with this video

I responded that Obama was most likely the child of this guy . . . . Frank Marshall Davis . . . .

Frank-Marshall-Davis-620x320.jpg

This morning I spent some time on the phone talking to someone I classify as a VERY SERIOUS PERSON. I brought this up. He said that the idea that Obama's mother had a relationship with an Indonesian man and that he was Obongo's real father is very, very credible.

So . . . . swampcreatures . . . . . first of all, thank you for posting this video. I apologize if my tone was arrogant or dismissive. This is a very viable theory and it's very important to patriots in 2022.

What does this all mean? How is it important?

It's important because what we're seeing play out with the FBI and Hunter Biden . . . . probably happened before.

Obama is very likely not a US citizen. It is very likely that he was born elsewhere, and his Birth Certificate was a fraud. It is very likely that his skank mother DID NOT KNOW WHO HIS DADDY WAS. it could have been one of a few colored guys and THIS man . . . . Barak Hussein Obama Sr,. stepped up and married her so the child would not be born without a name. This makes Obama Sr a true hero. (A liar . . . but a hero.)

barack-obama-sr--3.jpg

As we begin to investigate the FBI's involvement with Hillary, Joe Biden and Hunter, we need to also go back and check what happened in 2008 with Obama.

The real secret may be that Obama truly was an illegitimate president which challenges the notion of who we are as a Nation today.

This is one reason why many serious people on our side DO NOT want to look into this too hard.

WATCH THE VIDEO AND MAKE UP YOUR OWN MIND

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Lady Patriot

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
I'm rarely wrong. Like almost never. Everyone who knows me personally or professionally knows this. :rolleyes:

I was wrong last night.

If you go to this thread: https://warroomforum.com/threads/the-age-of-the-dark-skinned-black-people.32885/#post-150553

you'll see that on Post #2 a new member named swampcreatures posted that Obama was probably Indonesian by birth.

I responded that Obama was most likely the child of this guy . . . . Frank Marshall Davis . . . .

This morning I spent some time on the phone talking to someone I classify as a VERY SERIOUS PERSON. I brought this up. He said that the idea that Obama's mother had a relationship with an Indonesian man and that he was Obongo's real father is very, very credible.

So . . . . swampcreatures . . . . . first of all, thank you for posting this video. I apologize if my tone was arrogant or dismissive. This is a very viable theory and it's very important to patriots in 2022.

It's important because what we're seeing play out with the FBI and Hunter Biden . . . . probably happened before.

Obama is very likely not a US citizen. It is very likely that he was born elsewhere, and his Birth Certificate was a fraud. It is very likely that his skank mother DID NOT KNOW WHO HIS DADDY WAS. it could have been one of a few colored guys and THIS man . . . . Barak Hussein Obama Sr,. stepped up and married her so the child would not be born without a name. This makes Obama Sr a true hero. (A liar . . . but a hero.)

barack-obama-sr--3.jpg

As we begin to investigate the FBI's involvement with Hillary, Joe Biden and Hunter, we need to also go back and check what happened in 2008 with Obama.

The real secret may be that Obama truly was an illegitimate president which challenges the notion of who we are as a Nation today.

This is one reason why many serious people on our side DO NOT want to look into this too hard.

reposted from ANOTHER POST (my remarks) you did,,,regarding the VIDEO and O's "potential" real father being Indonesian...
1663788835996.png
OMG....THE RESEMBLAMCE to this "other guy" Obama's mom was palsy's with...IS JAW DROPPING!!! The plot continues to twist....PS thanks for posting the 6-min. video WITH ALL THIS INFO that sure seems "solid".
Who knew 😱 😱 😱 ?

deplorablekat

Feb 11, 2021
Texas
reposted from ANOTHER POST (my remarks) you did,,,regarding the VIDEO and O's "potential" real father being Indonesian...
1663788835996.png
OMG....THE RESEMBLAMCE to this "other guy" Obama's mom was palsy's with...IS JAW DROPPING!!! The plot continues to twist....PS thanks for posting the 6-min. video WITH ALL THIS INFO that sure seems "solid".
Who knew 😱 😱 😱 ?
Sure is suspicious. Seems his own mother didn’t know who his father is, likewise, he probably doesn’t either.

JanesPearl7

Jul 22, 2021

I was wrong last night.

barack-obama-sr--3.jpg

No wonder Obama/Biden likes illegals so much, Obama is one! Obama is an illegal, he is not a citizen and both are not Presidents, both are breaking the law.

Last edited:

swampcreaures

Sep 5, 2022

I was wrong last night.

barack-obama-sr--3.jpg

Confusedpatriot

Sep 12, 2021
Do you think this is why the Military Generals told Jerome Corsi, that they were planning a coup, when Obama took office?

Donald trump will not be removed from office! :ROFLMAO:

Jerome Corsi was a big Hopium Pusher after the 2020 election. He kept making predictions based on his "inside knowledge" and eventually stopped his podcasts in disgrace.

On the other hand, Jerome Corsi destroyed John Kerry in 2004 . . . . just obliterated him by revealing what Kerry's military service had been.

So . . . . on the one hand, Corsi was a hero in 2004 and then he either got played or had some other agenda in 2020. It's hard to know what to conclude about him.

Military coup to take out Obama? Did Corsi invent that whole thing . . . . did he misunderstand what people said . . . . or where there generals talking about that?

Senior leaders in the military (including me :) ) all understood who Obama was very early on. I wasn't a general but I know many generals and what they thought about Obama.

On the other hand, serving the Constitution is such a strong ethical principle in the military that no general or senior leader would violate it.

So . . . . . we hate Obama and what he represents . . . . . but we love the Constitution. What do we do?

You do what American soldiers have always done: Suck it up, salute the office, not the man and stay true to the Oath you took.

I find it hard to believe that generals in 2008 or 2012 would have seriously planned a coup.

Also to put Obama in some context . . . . the military despised JFK , LBJ and Carter. They really hated Clinton . . . especially Hillary.

There has been a long history of US military officers and troops hating Democrats.

swampcreaures

Sep 5, 2022
Donald trump will not be removed from office! :ROFLMAO:

Jerome Corsi was a big Hopium Pusher after the 2020 election. He kept making predictions based on his "inside knowledge" and eventually stopped his podcasts in disgrace.

On the other hand, Jerome Corsi destroyed John Kerry in 2004 . . . . just obliterated him by revealing what Kerry's military service had been.

So . . . . on the one hand, Corsi was a hero in 2004 and then he either got played or had some other agenda in 2020. It's hard to know what to conclude about him.

Military coup to take out Obama? Did Corsi invent that whole thing . . . . did he misunderstand what people said . . . . or where there generals talking about that?

Senior leaders in the military (including me :) ) all understood who Obama was very early on. I wasn't a general but I know many generals and what they thought about Obama.

On the other hand, serving the Constitution is such a strong ethical principle in the military that no general or senior leader would violate it.

So . . . . . we hate Obama and what he represents . . . . . but we love the Constitution. What do we do?

You do what American soldiers have always done: Suck it up, salute the office, not the man and stay true to the Oath you took.

I find it hard to believe that generals in 2008 or 2012 would have seriously planned a coup.

Also to put Obama in some context . . . . the military despised JFK , LBJ and Carter. They really hated Clinton . . . especially Hillary.

There has been a long history of US military officers and troops hating Democrats.
This was at the time of the impeachment hearings. President Trump was not removed from office. And President Trump did not concede the election in 2020.

Reactions: Confusedpatriot

War Room Forum
Donate to War Room Forum
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and our support staff to post news and video clips throughout the day.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat