The Rats Are All Leaving The Ship

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

NvEric

Feb 7, 2021
Nevada
Beware of over confidence and those who will want to divert efforts away from the needed revision of our country. This will not be a simple matter of winning elections and going from there when the same structure which got us here is unchanged. That is madness. Change is required. An improved version is a must for the federal system. The time is ripe for radical change in the federal government. For those who see not the wisdom of my words, consider that the most radical change was the creation of this country. It was a liberal and radical departure from the old that has brought forth this country. And some further radical change will be necessary to insure a stronger country and a stronger people - the American People - a race of steadfast individuals holding freedom and responsibility high to be joined in a political unit for their common benefit.

AVETINNC

Feb 13, 2021
We can only hope this leaving/retiring/abandoning ship gains momentum within the Democratic Party.

As people like Bannon, Raheem, Beaty, Lindell, Fredericks and so many others relentlessly unravel the continuing Lies, Deceit and Corruption that occupies the White House and the entire Administration!

Ripping open this ugly, stinking mess from the 2020 election to Jan 6th BS insurrection, to the EVIL behind the VACCINE and it's Mandates should have it;s own domino effect. Watching as people resign from different positions like those with the FDA or NIH and now these reported today sends a "Glimmer of Hope" that even those within now see another epic failure in the near future!

rwb-tex

Mar 15, 2021
Beware of over confidence and those who will want to divert efforts away from the needed revision of our country. This will not be a simple matter of winning elections and going from there when the same structure which got us here is unchanged. That is madness. Change is required. An improved version is a must for the federal system. The time is ripe for radical change in the federal government. For those who see not the wisdom of my words, consider that the most radical change was the creation of this country. It was a liberal and radical departure from the old that has brought forth this country. And some further radical change will be necessary to insure a stronger country and a stronger people - the American People - a race of steadfast individuals holding freedom and responsibility high to be joined in a political unit for their common benefit.
Sounds great, but what do you have in mind? Bottom line right now for me is I like a Republic (I do not want to be ruled by Nevada, New York, or wherever). I like the Constitution. I like the electoral system
( when it ain't rigged and I do not want a popular Democracy or Parliamentary system). I want a Federal government that provides common defense, Interstate Commerce, International treaties, and not much more. I want the states directly taxed for Federal functions, and no income tax ( that is where the money changers nailed us). I want hard currency and a public national bank ( no private Federal Reserve). That is specific. Can you clarify your new federal system? Otherwise, we all are in a situation involving a break up of the states. History shows what happens to bankrupt, corrupt empires, and it ain't unity.

GenEarly

Apr 18, 2021
The country will change, an economic collapse is almost upon us. What kind of government is rebuilt is the question. Beware of over confidence that a republic will be restored. I expect a few years of economic depression at best, probably a decade. Political dissolution, similar to the breakup of the USSR at best, Yugoslavia at worst.
We must all find our self reliance as most Americans are sheeples expecting to be taken care of even after the great Afghanistan bug out example.

Reactions: Scout9 and rwb-tex

AVETINNC

Feb 13, 2021
SCOTUS has taken the wrong "back seat" attitude starting from the moment massive fraud was uncovered in the 2020 election.

The Administration completely disregards rulings such as the "stay in Mexico" policy! It seems they are above any law, and that is what is most troubling!

If the Administration will not heed the direction of SCOTUS then SCOTUS needs to remove that power temporarily from the Biden Admin and the Feds and give it to the States that it applies to along with the Money it requires to support!

Imagine where this Country would be today if SCOTUS had taken to task the Fraudulent 2020 election?

rwb-tex

Mar 15, 2021
The country will change, an economic collapse is almost upon us. What kind of government is rebuilt is the question. Beware of over confidence that a republic will be restored. I expect a few years of economic depression at best, probably a decade. Political dissolution, similar to the breakup of the USSR at best, Yugoslavia at worst.
We must all find our self reliance as most Americans are sheeples expecting to be taken care of even after the great Afghanistan bug out example.
This is a truly realistic analysis of what we face. Most of us Americans cannot and will not consider what you say because of denial and intentional blindness. Ron Paul is one of the few politicians I ever heard speak on creative destruction. We may be seeing its beginnings this very moment. Demolition precedes Rebuilding.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
the thing is, they've been screwing us our entire lifetime and we are only now seeing it.

the medicare that was supposed to be free when we got old?

it costs us 14,000 a year.

add that to your tax bill and even the poor are being charged 50%.

add all the hidden taxes and its more like 70-80%

and you think these guys are giving up their cushy sheet> think again, they built peso island...they all have offshore accounts, they trade REGULARLY on insider info, and jail those not "in the club" who do it.

they do NOT repay when folks are hurt, they set up corrupt judges that can't be removed, and required arbitration to protect corporations.

they let the black hats infiltrate the 3 letters to an extent beyond reprehensible....and EVERY TIME I ever tried to wake someone up...they said I was crazy.

well who is crazy now? The question is, will america wake up....of are they going to put something in the water (as Hillary once suggested) to calm the cows down, and keep em on the farm.

Reactions: Scout9

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat