The prototype technology for the image of the beast.....it's here folks

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

S

SumballoFarm

So curious as to what everyone thinks of this article/video. Watch the video in middle of story. Is this a precursor/prototype to the image of the beast? Revelations 13:15
https://himitsustudy.com/2021/06/08/the-giant-irish-firm-to-launch-moving-10-story-statue/
This has to be the creepiest thing I have seen in a long time! The video describes it as "a glorious celebration of the great men and women of your country, inventors, artists, scientists, celebrities and other heroes" and "a place to behold heroes and superheroes" It speaks, imparting "words of wisdom" The giant turns into such heroes as Michael Jordan, Serena Williams, and superheroes such as Spiderman, Cat Woman, Captain America, "a place to celebrate the great and the good: Steve Jobs, Albert Einstein, Amelia Earhart, Nikola Tesla...those who made this world a better place to live in." However, the creepiest part is when visitors are scanned, so they can become the giant. "Awaken the giant within you." Wow! Talk about the idolatry of man!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Scout9

Scout9

Feb 13, 2021
This has to be the creepiest thing I have seen in a long time! The video describes it as "a glorious celebration of the great men and women of your country, inventors, artists, scientists, celebrities and other heroes" and "a place to behold heroes and superheroes" It speaks, imparting "words of wisdom" The giant turns into such heroes as Michael Jordan, Serena Williams, and superheroes such as Spiderman, Cat Woman, Captain America, "a place to celebrate the great and the good: Steve Jobs, Albert Einstein, Amelia Earhart, Nikola Tesla...those who made this world a better place to live in." However, the creepiest part is when visitors are scanned, so they can become the giant. "Awaken the giant within you." Wow! Talk about the idolatry of man!
Yes. This is so creepy and full of the hubris of man. It would be appealing to anyone whom wants to be scanned and be a part of the giant. That is a huge red flag. I suspect, it will be an easy fall into worshipping the image of the beast!!! My concern is that now mankind has "invented" all the necessary AI and technological systems necessary for the mark of the beast and for image of the beast. The Daniel 9:27 prophecy has not occurred, yet. However, I have been reading about the training of the Jewish temple priests for when the temple is rebuilt; the inspection of the Red heifer to use as a sacrifice for third temple (somewhere in Leviticus is the support for this); and that the material for the rebuilding of the temple is ready and waiting for the go ahead to rebuild the temple. I heard from an estachatologist that the temple could be rebuilt in about 3-6 months. And others wondering if rebuilding the third temple will be part of the Daniel 9:27 "antichrist confirming the covenant with many for 7 years". So, I agree with your opinion from a different thread, we are in the end times. Once the Rapture occurs, I believe the last of the prophecies will occur very rapidly. Again, thank you so much for responding. I appreciate your input and any one else's input.

Last edited:
Reactions: SumballoFarm

Scout9

Feb 13, 2021
Revelation is singular
Thank you. You are correct and I know this; it was a typing error on my part. It is also the Revelation of Jesus Christ; not the revelation of scary and improbable events or revelation of fantasy. Just FYI: Revelation is the only book in the Bible which has a blessing for the reader, so I have read and studied it for years. May I inquire; what are your thoughts about The Giant?

Last edited:
Reactions: SumballoFarm

countermoon

Feb 17, 2021
American midwest
Thank you. You are correct and I know this; it was a typing error on my part. It is also the Revelation of Jesus Christ; not the revelation of scary and improbable events or revelation of fantasy. Just FYI: Revelation is the only book in the Bible which has a blessing for the reader, so I have read and studied it for years. May I inquire; what are your thoughts about The Giant?
I have none.

J

Jerd

The 'beast' is simply a global political system. We're well on the way there now. The deadly wound is healed by Satan appearing as god i.e. the anti-christ. The beast changes from a political to a religious system with satan at it's head. no biggie. video was interesting but not the beast of Revelation.

Scout9

Feb 13, 2021
The 'beast' is simply a global political system. We're well on the way there now. The deadly wound is healed by Satan appearing as god i.e. the anti-christ. The beast changes from a political to a religious system with satan at it's head. no biggie. video was interesting but not the beast of Revelation.
Thank you for your input. Yes, our global system is well on its way there. I am not saying the giant in the video is the beast. My point is the video demonstrates we have the technology for the beast-like image which sets itself up in the temple. And would you be able to provide Scripture which supports it is "simply a global political system"? I would like to read more about that from Scripture perspective. I would like to read more about how that interpretation came about. Appreciate.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat