The problem with boomers

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
peaceful or harmless.jpg

Scout9

Feb 13, 2021
Important distinction:

"Blessed are the peacemakers for they will be called the children of Yehovah God." Matthew 5:9

"The Lord will give strength to His people; the Lord will bless His people with peace." Psalm 29:11

"But the wisdom that comes from heaven is first of all pure; then peace-loving, considerate, submissive, full of mercy and good fruit, impartial and sincere." James 3:17

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021

“When you vote, you are exercising political authority, you're using force. And force, my friends, is violence. The supreme authority from which all other authorities are derived.”​

― Robert A. Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Voting in a free and fair election is an anglo-saxon created compromise based on the absolute authority and necessity to use violence to correct a wrong. If the vote fails or is corrupted for any reason, the compact on which peaceful voting is created has been broken and only violence will restore it.

This is why, while the boomers have happily fucked around for decades, soldiers have gone overseas to insure free and fair elections in other countries. Violence, to insure a free and fair election. The free and fair election is the final step in "democratizing" a foreign country. Along with securing its borders and preventing genocide of the local inhabitants by mass illegal immigration or "invasion".

The civilian boomer, through a fear of being called racist, has destroyed the social fabric of the anglosphere and allowed the destruction of the native populations. And to this day most of them are still shamelessly and self indulgently continuing not only their own self-extinction, which is their choice, but trying to drag everyone down with them.

The number of times one hears or reads a boomer saying "well I'll be dead, it's my children and grandchildren I am worried about". The boomer has destroyed the future of their own children.

But hey, keep buying books you don't read and donating to millionaire politicians. And blocking and sabotaging at every turn what the real fighters are trying to achieve.

Even this pathetic "let's go brandon" crap. It's f*** JOE BIDEN. But no, we're meant to be mealy mouthed and not use curse words.

Pathetic.

Trusting plans, praying for miracles, groveling to authority figures, listening to demagogues, believing cult pablum, all the while surrendering at every opportunity. How long until we see real outcomes from the "audits"? How long until boris bombshells bear fruit? How long until RINO Abbot closes the Texas border? How long until corrupt officials like brnovich in AZ take action lawfully to uphold the real result of the 2020 Election? How long until law enforcement overcomes its fear of being racist and upholds equal protection under the law - with respect to election fraud in Georgia and the wave of black on white crime?

two weeks.gif

UniqueCritique

Jan 28, 2021
I am a "baby boomer" created just as the troops came home from WWII. We were born in peace. On my birthday I came out of the movie theater from seeing "The Graduate" to learn that Martin Luther King had been assassinated. Recruiters for the armed forces came to our
high school getting young men to go to VIETNAM in the "buddy system" so they could die together with their best friend, as it turned
out. President John F. Kennedy was assassinated and we watched his small son salute his father's coffin as it went by in the funeral parade.
Robert Kennedy, John Kennedy's brother was assassinated as he was running for president. Marilyn Monroe died. Student protests in support of the race riots and anti-Vietnam permeated the college campus's. The National Guard lined the streets for our protection. Wood stock. The Beatles. Rolling Stones. The Doors. Jimmy Hendrix. Hippies. Burning bras.

We are a mix of propagandized women returning from war time jobs to being the stay at home wives & mothers the government wanted. "Leave it to Beaver". "Father Knows Best". Do you get the gist?? We've done this. And now the "they" is working very hard
to wreck a country we worked so hard to preserve. "They" are practicing reverse discrimination and it is NOT RIGHT.

So, The problem with boomers is that we are misunderstood. We are tough. We love our country. And we prefer PEACE.

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
I am a "baby boomer" created just as the troops came home from WWII. We were born in peace. On my birthday I came out of the movie theater from seeing "The Graduate" to learn that Martin Luther King had been assassinated. Recruiters for the armed forces came to our
high school getting young men to go to VIETNAM in the "buddy system" so they could die together with their best friend, as it turned
out. President John F. Kennedy was assassinated and we watched his small son salute his father's coffin as it went by in the funeral parade.
Robert Kennedy, John Kennedy's brother was assassinated as he was running for president. Marilyn Monroe died. Student protests in support of the race riots and anti-Vietnam permeated the college campus's. The National Guard lined the streets for our protection. Wood stock. The Beatles. Rolling Stones. The Doors. Jimmy Hendrix. Hippies. Burning bras.

We are a mix of propagandized women returning from war time jobs to being the stay at home wives & mothers the government wanted. "Leave it to Beaver". "Father Knows Best". Do you get the gist?? We've done this. And now the "they" is working very hard
to wreck a country we worked so hard to preserve. "They" are practicing reverse discrimination and it is NOT RIGHT.

So, The problem with boomers is that we are misunderstood. We are tough. We love our country. And we prefer PEACE.
Boomers voted for every evil unleashed on white countries and until recent months, THEY STILL DID, overwhelmingly. It's horrifying the misery the boomers created, and even more horrifying is the selfish self involved self entitled crap their heads are filled with. Not once an apology. Not once. Spoiled children who destroyed civilization by opening the gates to the enemies. Everyone knows it. Boomers are the guests who just won't leave the party, long after they wrecked it. And STILL going on with destructive rubbish. Shameless.

rwb-tex

Mar 15, 2021

“When you vote, you are exercising political authority, you're using force. And force, my friends, is violence. The supreme authority from which all other authorities are derived.”​

― Robert A. Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Voting in a free and fair election is an anglo-saxon created compromise based on the absolute authority and necessity to use violence to correct a wrong. If the vote fails or is corrupted for any reason, the compact on which peaceful voting is created has been broken and only violence will restore it.

This is why, while the boomers have happily fucked around for decades, soldiers have gone overseas to insure free and fair elections in other countries. Violence, to insure a free and fair election. The free and fair election is the final step in "democratizing" a foreign country. Along with securing its borders and preventing genocide of the local inhabitants by mass illegal immigration or "invasion".

The civilian boomer, through a fear of being called racist, has destroyed the social fabric of the anglosphere and allowed the destruction of the native populations. And to this day most of them are still shamelessly and self indulgently continuing not only their own self-extinction, which is their choice, but trying to drag everyone down with them.

The number of times one hears or reads a boomer saying "well I'll be dead, it's my children and grandchildren I am worried about". The boomer has destroyed the future of their own children.

But hey, keep buying books you don't read and donating to millionaire politicians. And blocking and sabotaging at every turn what the real fighters are trying to achieve.

Even this pathetic "let's go brandon" crap. It's f*** JOE BIDEN. But no, we're meant to be mealy mouthed and not use curse words.

Pathetic.

Trusting plans, praying for miracles, groveling to authority figures, listening to demagogues, believing cult pablum, all the while surrendering at every opportunity. How long until we see real outcomes from the "audits"? How long until boris bombshells bear fruit? How long until RINO Abbot closes the Texas border? How long until corrupt officials like brnovich in AZ take action lawfully to uphold the real result of the 2020 Election? How long until law enforcement overcomes its fear of being racist and upholds equal protection under the law - with respect to election fraud in Georgia and the wave of black on white crime?

View attachment 10492

WF, I am a boomer. You are wrong about a number of generational issues because you are making generalizations in an attempt to project a motive. That being said, if you are trying to insinuate or instigate blind rage at the enemies we face, just remember, a civilian militia requires an opposition tribal, or state government, complete with an opposition military command. In this case, either the states separate peacefully, as the Soviet Union, or separate regions fight for control, as the Slavic population in Bosnia, Croatia, Yugoslavia, etc. Otherwise, President Trump, or Patriots, stand up, claim the Presidency, install a military opposition, and enlist militia from all cooperating states. I like your image displaying opposition, however, if You are not a military general, tasked with an opposing force that is in concert with a legitimate opposition government, then your image just incites blind rage and suicide.

Uaskedforit

Jun 15, 2021
Arizona, U.S.A
Important distinction:

"Blessed are the peacemakers for they will be called the children of Yehovah God." Matthew 5:9

"The Lord will give strength to His people; the Lord will bless His people with peace." Psalm 29:11

"But the wisdom that comes from heaven is first of all pure; then peace-loving, considerate, submissive, full of mercy and good fruit, impartial and sincere." James 3:17
Another moron to ignore.

Reactions: WHITEFRANK

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
I'm flying out of an all-but-name police state into a state with no border at all. On a plane with soviet style conditions and where every handout, advert and product has to have mixed race couples for some reason. Statistics be damned is the motto of 2021 in every conceivable field.
Im just here for the violence.png

It's not true but it feels true.

Uaskedforit

Jun 15, 2021
Arizona, U.S.A
I'm flying out of an all-but-name police state into a state with no border at all. On a plane with soviet style conditions and where every handout, advert and product has to have mixed race couples for some reason. Statistics be damned is the motto of 2021 in every conceivable field.
View attachment 10518
It's not true but it feels true.
I believe in "something", to be redetermined. But also know that the "V" word is the answer. And for all the verse quoters - then prayer's of thanks for delivering.

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
Well, u ain't never answered it. A lot talk about what should be done but no answers, Buddy.
I'm pushing back everywhere I can, been cautioned by police because of it, etc.etc. So I am fighting, in the full and certain expectation of eventual soviet tier response. If it must be, it must be. The line it is drawn.

tj3250

Feb 14, 2021
Florida
Well, u ain't never answered it. A lot talk about what should be done but no answers, Buddy.
history - repeating itself right before our eyes - the same arguments - presented leading up to Boston tea party
-- peace - always the preferred course - only obtained if parties are of commonsense - i see no commonsense in the great reset - CRT- unigovernment -wokeism - he\she-she\he ---no sense at all - and the proponents of such willing to force me to accept - the great reset if not same as jihad - then its worse

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat