The IRS Is Stocking Up on Guns

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Gzong

Mar 25, 2021
I could see the end of the IRS is in sight! Weaponizing the IRS might lead to changing the tax structure of America getting rid of the income tax and going to a straight National Consumption Tax (NCT) on everything with the national rates to be voted on by the people.
Then our spending comes into play because no one wants to pay a 50% NCT tax rate on everything.

Everyone will then being paying their fair share!

RWandB100

Oct 8, 2021
Remember what they used to do to Revenuers in those old movies! LOL!!! IRS needs to be abolished... I think everyone in the US just needs to pay $5 each per year and have the government work within their means. ($1,750,000,000). That will clear out all the rats that feed off the government.

realgeterdone

War Room VIP Member
Mar 6, 2021
Indiana
One thing it does is raise the price on guns and ammo. The other thing I see is they have declared war on America. When they come they may come with guns a blazing.

Gzong

Mar 25, 2021
Remember what they used to do to Revenuers in those old movies! LOL!!! IRS needs to be abolished... I think everyone in the US just needs to pay $5 each per year and have the government work within their means. ($1,750,000,000). That will clear out all the rats that feed off the government.
Make it $20.00, $5.00 to run the government and $15.00 to pay off our debt, once paid off back to $5.00 and you got a deal.

Lets shake on it!

War Room Forum
Donate to War Room Forum
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and our support staff to post news and video clips throughout the day.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat