The Goal Of Mike Lindell’s Banks Cancelling Him

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
HONEY BADGERS - ON FIRE WITH PATRIOTISM - JPEG.jpg

TO TRY TO DE-BANK A CHRISTIAN CENTER RECOVERY NETWORK....shame on that bank!!!!

ColonelTamar

War Room VIP Member
Feb 15, 2021
Mike Lindell’s attorneys had better wake up and smell the coffee. I imagine if they are an FDIC institution, that buys federal jurisdiction. File for an injunction— immediate, irreparable harm— on the basis that an FDIC institution is discriminating against his Christ-centered rehab.

grrlrocks

Oct 4, 2021
Wyoming
Mike Lindell’s attorneys had better wake up and smell the coffee. I imagine if they are an FDIC institution, that buys federal jurisdiction. File for an injunction— immediate, irreparable harm— on the basis that an FDIC institution is discriminating against his Christ-centered rehab.
Ohhhh.... NOW I understand more of what the Leftists' takeover of the FDIC is about... I'd read an article a few days ago that the FDIC Chair, a Trump appointee, was resigning in February b/c everyone under her was going around behind her back and doing things she'd not even known about. If they change FDIC rules, they can easily force us ALL be de-banked... Yup, all part of the Great Reset.

grrlrocks

Oct 4, 2021
Wyoming
As I replied to ColonelTamar, the FDIC chair, a Trump appointee, is resigning in February b/c those below her are running around doing things behind her back that she doesn't know about - she says it's a "hostile takeover of the FDIC" - I didn't understand the ramifications of that until now - that they could change the FDIC rules and force us ALL to be de-banked...

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
Worth pointing out that de-banking was one of the main if not the main cause of the American Revolution. Franklin said afterwards that if England had only permitted normal banking without interest or control in the colonies the War of Independence would never have taken place.

grrlrocks

Oct 4, 2021
Wyoming
Worth pointing out that de-banking was one of the main if not the main cause of the American Revolution. Franklin said afterwards that if England had only permitted normal banking without interest or control in the colonies the War of Independence would never have taken place.
What can we do?

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
Ohhhh.... NOW I understand more of what the Leftists' takeover of the FDIC is about... I'd read an article a few days ago that the FDIC Chair, a Trump appointee, was resigning in February b/c everyone under her was going around behind her back and doing things she'd not even known about. If they change FDIC rules, they can easily force us ALL be de-banked... Yup, all part of the Great Reset.
"Yup, all part of the Great Reset."
SNEAKY BASTARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat