THE FUTURE WITHOUT KAREN FANN

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Jan 15, 2021
atlanta
Karen Fann has recently said they can’t recall him because there is no power to do so.

First a court needs to clearly define who has that authority and i mean it needs to be identified today.

Second is if fraud is found and the senate of arizona goes only far enough as writing new laws as the representation of only remedy for people who had there voting rights stolen by fraud there are two problems:

1. Fraud happened because nobody followed laws during the election so a remedy cant be simply adding more laws. imagine if someone was raped and the remedy provided to the victim was another law being added that the raper will ignore and rape another person. i mean imagine that rapist gets a free pass and the victim is told we cant hold the rapist accountable even though the sole authority for the elections is the state senate by granting of plenary power.

2. now that we know the ralist would go free and rape again what will this method do to elections in america if fraud is identified and nobody corrects the issue and BIDEN. is granted the authority to stay in office

1: the republican party will have zero members left in under 1 week.

2. not a single person will go bote during the next election because you will have made it clear nobody can stop fraud the same way a rape victim would not go near the rapist who violated that person because it was made clear rape has to remedy in america nor does stolen elections.
3. I really hope the republican parties of these states do not think we will be tricked into voting for them next election because they put on a horse and pony show without ever intending on restoring the free election right that was criminally taken.

4. the end result of taking this path:

a. 75% reduction of the republican party.
b. 50%-75% less voter turnout in the upcoming elections.
c. congress voting to abolish the republican party due to the clean sweep democrats will have for both houses due to poll workers and the fraud machine increasing the amount of races they steal because the people with plenary election power creates the precedent that fraud will not be a crime where victims can receive a remedy.
d. by 2023 america will be officially recognized as communist and democrats will no longer pretend to be democrats and America will be done.

e. by 2024 there will be a mass genocide or a civil war, or both

f. 2025- well what is the point in talking 2025 when life will be pointless because elites have enslaved or killed you by this time.

Karen fann really took the hope i had that leaders may actually right this wrong and when she said that it sucked all the hope i had down the toilet. do these people not fee guilty taking our tax dollars and getting paid to constantly do the opposite of what the voters are by majority demanding? wtf karen

iampartagas

Jul 2, 2021
Karen Fann has recently said they can’t recall him because there is no power to do so.

First a court needs to clearly define who has that authority and i mean it needs to be identified today.

Second is if fraud is found and the senate of arizona goes only far enough as writing new laws as the representation of only remedy for people who had there voting rights stolen by fraud there are two problems:

1. Fraud happened because nobody followed laws during the election so a remedy cant be simply adding more laws. imagine if someone was raped and the remedy provided to the victim was another law being added that the raper will ignore and rape another person. i mean imagine that rapist gets a free pass and the victim is told we cant hold the rapist accountable even though the sole authority for the elections is the state senate by granting of plenary power.

2. now that we know the ralist would go free and rape again what will this method do to elections in america if fraud is identified and nobody corrects the issue and BIDEN. is granted the authority to stay in office

1: the republican party will have zero members left in under 1 week.

2. not a single person will go bote during the next election because you will have made it clear nobody can stop fraud the same way a rape victim would not go near the rapist who violated that person because it was made clear rape has to remedy in america nor does stolen elections.
3. I really hope the republican parties of these states do not think we will be tricked into voting for them next election because they put on a horse and pony show without ever intending on restoring the free election right that was criminally taken.

4. the end result of taking this path:

a. 75% reduction of the republican party.
b. 50%-75% less voter turnout in the upcoming elections.
c. congress voting to abolish the republican party due to the clean sweep democrats will have for both houses due to poll workers and the fraud machine increasing the amount of races they steal because the people with plenary election power creates the precedent that fraud will not be a crime where victims can receive a remedy.
d. by 2023 america will be officially recognized as communist and democrats will no longer pretend to be democrats and America will be done.

e. by 2024 there will be a mass genocide or a civil war, or both

f. 2025- well what is the point in talking 2025 when life will be pointless because elites have enslaved or killed you by this time.

Karen fann really took the hope i had that leaders may actually right this wrong and when she said that it sucked all the hope i had down the toilet. do these people not fee guilty taking our tax dollars and getting paid to constantly do the opposite of what the voters are by majority demanding? wtf karen
Constitutional scholar John Eastman said this morning on the WR that options exist to fix this travesty. Boris Epshteyn likewise, and I'm sure other experts. Ultimately, the power will rest with the people. A peaceful million-person march on DC would get their attention. Repeatedly if necessary. I mentioned that on another thread and one of the trolls pooh-poohed it that it wasn't for him. That's when I knew he was a troll. Why would anyone be against a massive peaceful protest? It's gonna take Patriot Power!

Jan 15, 2021
atlanta
Constitutional scholar John Eastman said this morning on the WR that options exist to fix this travesty. Boris Epshteyn likewise, and I'm sure other experts. Ultimately, the power will rest with the people. A peaceful million-person march on DC would get their attention. Repeatedly if necessary. I mentioned that on another thread and one of the trolls pooh-poohed it that it wasn't for him. That's when I knew he was a troll. Why would anyone be against a massive peaceful protest? It's gonna take Patriot Power!
i agree with you. i believe the biggest mistake we made was stopping the protests when after they tried to false flag us at the DC PROTEST. It made it appear to the world that MAGA accepted biden long enough to have him take the oath. MLK was do effective because he knew and his followers knew they faced being beaten to death or wrongfully imprisoned if they marched but he understood that the media would be covering the marches live and if the next generation being free and equal meant that they had to walk into certain death that it was worth it because you cant invent a narrative and lie when the video shows people singing church hymns while police beat them to death. we should have never let them stop the protests!!!!

countermoon

Feb 17, 2021
American midwest
Listen dipshit. I'm not a troll. And you are not using that word correctly anyway. The more you call me that name after everything I've written, and the more you bring up your dumb idea for "a million man march," the more I think you are the biggest fraud here. So go f*** yourself douchebag.

iampartagas

Jul 2, 2021
i agree with you. i believe the biggest mistake we made was stopping the protests when after they tried to false flag us at the DC PROTEST. It made it appear to the world that MAGA accepted biden long enough to have him take the oath. MLK was do effective because he knew and his followers knew they faced being beaten to death or wrongfully imprisoned if they marched but he understood that the media would be covering the marches live and if the next generation being free and equal meant that they had to walk into certain death that it was worth it because you cant invent a narrative and lie when the video shows people singing church hymns while police beat them to death. we should have never let them stop the protests!!!!
Exactly right. And true Patriots must police their own ranks to prevent Antifa/BLM saboteurs like Jan. 6.

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat