The Downside of Chat Rooms

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Uaskedforit

Jun 15, 2021
Arizona, U.S.A
This will be short and to the point.
The downside of chat rooms is that people have come to believe that their commentary are ACTION. It is not.
If all you are DOING is chatting, and you know if this applies to you, then you are not ACTIVE.
I agree that it is nice to know what others are thinking but if everyone thinks they are a leader because they posted a comment, WE have a bigger problem.
Finally, WE need the chat forum to be more like the “apes” are doing. Very directed.

countermoon

Feb 17, 2021
American midwest
This is a forum, not a chat room. "Chat" takes place in real time. It's chaotic. Lots of scrolling and people saying things like "OMG!!!! LOL!!!!"

I would like to think we do better than that here. But then the people are older.

Is English your second language? In your country,is "commentary" considered a plural noun? Apparently it is, because you used a plural verb. Most of us say "commentary is", not "commentary are". The latter usage is British. You can find it all over Wikipedia because many Brits edit Wikipedia.

Are you British?

al3

Feb 16, 2021
The downside of chat rooms is that people have come to believe that their commentary are ACTION. It is not.
If all you are DOING is chatting, and you know if this applies to you, then you are not ACTIVE.
I agree that it is nice to know what others are thinking but if everyone thinks they are a leader because they posted a comment, WE have a bigger problem.
Finally, WE need the chat forum to be more like the “apes” are doing. Very directed.
we are geting there;ACTION
the knowledge and sharing of opinion must keep coming too
invaluable to action

AngellicAngela

Feb 6, 2021
Michigan
As someone who not only Moderates Chat I've also been Here since Day 1 along with other Patriots.
Many in the "Outside World" need to be more well Equipped and Informed not only about Nov 3rd,Jan 6th & COVID....But about the EVIL Globalist's Plan to destroy the World from within.
And that is one if not the most Important Actions taken upon myself!
At 5'5/106lbs a large presence I surely am not. LOL. Yet can use my brain and my voice being able to to facilitate Knowledge,Facts and Truth to those who've not yet been Awakened.
Until we have the Majority of the Public ascertaining and comprehending the above
"We The People" will not get back control over our Country......

rwb-tex

Mar 15, 2021
As someone who not only Moderates Chat I've also been Here since Day 1 along with other Patriots.
Many in the "Outside World" need to be more well Equipped and Informed not only about Nov 3rd,Jan 6th & COVID....But about the EVIL Globalist's Plan to destroy the World from within.
At 5'5/106lbs a large presence I surely am not. LOL. Yet can use my brain and my voice being able to to facilitate Knowledge,Facts and Truth to those who've not yet been Awakened.
Until we have the Majority of the Public ascertaining and comprehending the above
Angellic, Do not fret. My wife is the same size. Half my weight, but twice as formidable, and has a .38 to boot. Shudder !! Shudder !!

Uaskedforit

Jun 15, 2021
Arizona, U.S.A
Yes, you are correct, each has their place and role in the task of saving and then restoring The Republic. But WE are not organized for action. And this is, without a doubt, going there. There are parts and pieces but no substance. The regime has us neatly bundled and scared. The fbi with it’s outrageous behavior, doj with domestic terr and white supremacy. School boards with complaints of parent’s dangerous behavior. And I could go on but WE are all keenly aware of other examples.
There was a soft coup that took control of the country. WE watched it happen and then watched the court system, maybe 50 activist judges, and probably less, absolutely obliterate all legal attempts through the courts. Even AZ had to take Legislative action and that too is all but DOA to accomplish anything meaningful. I could go in deeper but enough is enough. This will be resolved by THE PEOPLE, not peoples reps or it will not be resolved.
A quote from Rooster Cogburn (John Wayne) in True Grit sums it up: “You can’t serve papers on a rat, baby sister. You have to kill them or leave them be.”

AngellicAngela

Feb 6, 2021
Michigan
Ha Ha. ;) I know that my size has nothing to do with the fierceness I possess.
I'm going to be taking my first class to learn how to use a Firearm in a couple of weeks. Comments about the model of a gun will fly completely
over my head when friends start chatting about those.
We have so many Veteran's in our family,everyone else hunts(women too) yet I have always been terrified to handle a weapon.
I need to get over that fear so my BFF who's in Law Enforcement has been putting pressure on me for years to learn how to Defend myself.
I finally told him yes....Let's see what happens.

Reactions: Scout9 and rwb-tex

countermoon

Feb 17, 2021
American midwest
Reactions: Scout9

iampartagas

Jul 2, 2021
Ha Ha. ;) I know that my size has nothing to do with the fierceness I possess.
I'm going to be taking my first class to learn how to use a Firearm in a couple of weeks. Comments about the model of a gun will fly completely
over my head when friends start chatting about those.
We have so many Veteran's in our family,everyone else hunts(women too) yet I have always been terrified to handle a weapon.
I need to get over that fear so my BFF who's in Law Enforcement has been putting pressure on me for years to learn how to Defend myself.
I finally told him yes....Let's see what happens.
We need people with money/knowhow to organize repeated PEACEFUL marches on DC/key state capitals. This will put our issues in full view of the country and, yes, even the Lamestream Media, which eventually will have to cover the events to some degree.

Reactions: AngellicAngela

MajFauxPas

Jan 29, 2021
Portland, Oregon
….
Incite much
…..
A quote from Rooster Cogburn (John Wayne) in True Grit sums it up: “You can’t serve papers on a rat, baby sister. You have to kill them or leave them be.”
Isn’t that what FBI agents said?

Reactions: Scout9

NvEric

Feb 7, 2021
Nevada
Which of those non-violent techniques do you recommend?
Oh heck ... 198 he has listed .... depends on who and the situation. The capabilities of the person or group to their situation or target.
We all use some here, such as persuasion, or by writing to those elected to persuade them or make a statement.
I have slogans on my vehicle, such as, "Take Down the CCP" and "Fraud 2020 Election" A few people have given positive reactions while on the road and in parking lots.

This is a group type of effort, and we are fragmented across the country and beyond.

An important aspect is the method should be made known to the target, such as if boycotting a company by not buying their products, a letter of the action would be sent to the company so that they know what's going on.

Or if someone is not going to vote in a future election, then a letter to the election board, county, state government should be sent.
Other actions such as when banners were displayed in stadiums, well it speaks for itself.

Civil Disobedience is a next step where consideration of potential penalties is warranted.
Picketing is a time honored tradition.
And, again, these actions work better with more people, but an individual can still find and do something.

Non-Violent Action is a type of 'warfare' without violence. As in warfare, the situation faced and the capabilities of the forces involved determine a course of action.

I'm simply trying to spread the word, for when I first heard about it in late 2011 with the showing of "How to Start a Revolution" it was an instant mind altering positive moment - somewhat like people have with religion.

Reactions: AngellicAngela

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat