The Bible back in our schools

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Lamentation

Mar 5, 2021
Pilgrim & Foreigner
The 10 Commandments Were/Are Very Hard to Live By and many spotless Lamb Were Slaughtered Back In the Day for the Atonement for Sin. The Lamb of God, Jesus, Coming and Giving His Life As A One Time Sacrifice For Our Sins Was Our Best Gift Ever! We Repent and Accept Him As Our Savior and We Still Find Ourselves Sinning at Times, Because of Our Sinful Nature! Our Sins DO Carry Consequences, But We Are Sinners Saved By Faith, Only to Be Perfect When We are Together Face to Face With the Lord One Day. Christians Aren't Perfect, Just Forgiven! Paul Spoke of His Battle with Flesh vs Spiritual in Roman's 7:19 KJV "For the good that I would, I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do".
❤ Yes, I know dear one. God also said, "Be ye therefore PERFECT, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect." and "If any man think himself to be a prophet, or spiritual, let him acknowledge that the things that I write unto you are the COMMANDMENTS of the Lord. But if any man be ignorant, let him be ignorant." Matthew 5:48 I Corinthians 14:37, 38 Respectfully. I hope you know, and I feel certain that you do, that I'm not "casting judgment" or directing scripture to any one individual, His Word is DIRECTED AT ME, you, and ALL who He has chosen. And that CHOICE is each and every individual's free choice.

🕊 17 For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?

18 And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear?

19 Wherefore let them that suffer according to the will of God commit the keeping of their souls to him in well doing, as unto a faithful Creator.
I Peter 4:17-19 💞

countermoon

Feb 17, 2021
American midwest
My friend 😁 ‘forcing’ isn’t what they did😂it was curriculum👍🏻The ‘force’ used was in removal.
I'm not your friend. Everyone on the internet is a stranger to everyone else.

Again you dodged the question. You're very good at that. When was Bible study part of a normal curriculum in American public schools?

Made in the U.S.A

Feb 19, 2021
🤷🏼‍♀️Sorry you didn't read my answers.. but ok you still ARE my friend😁as for all the answers🥱I’m sure you can find all others if you SEEK👍🏻If I’m doing your research I’m learning not you and your the one that has the minor not me🧐

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
I agree, however, I still struggle with what is not or what is rarely mentioned, such as "faith without works...", "if a man love me, he will keep my words...", He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him."...THE LIST GOES ON
It sorta resembles Politics and the Pharisees and the Scribes: "there is the out right DECEIT of heart and the outright EXCUSES such as, being afraid to SPEAK UP like the Politician or SPEAK TRUTH such as the Preacher against abortion, sexual sin, immorality women's attire...I mean, how do you lead someone to Christ? Do you tell them that there will be struggles? There will be sacrifices? That the will be HATED, maybe even by family and friends? If this were my child, I would want them to be COMPLETELY equipped and have full Knowledge, because there in is STRENGTH and BLESSINGS ❤🙏🏻🙏🏿
Love through Christ Jesus. Thank you, and God bless you 💞
🤗 Yes the List Does Go On, Also Scripture Reads in 1 John 1:8-9 KJV " 8. If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us. 9. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness". We All Have Our Own Struggles for Sure. The Preachers that Are Ordained by God Will Be Held Accountable for Every Word Spoken as Well as Those That Should be Spoken from the Pulpit. The Holy Spirit Must Go Before Us Preparing the Lost Heart to Be Receptive to God's Calling and Yes, it Should be Explained to Them After Conversion That Satan's Attacks May Immediately Come to Discourage Them of Their Decision. There Struggles may Possibly Begin With Family, Friends, Loss of Job, Financial Issues etc. But I Always Tell Them that They Have God's Holy Spirit Dwelling Inside Now that They Didn't Have Moments Ago, Who Will Watch Over and Protect Them in All of Their Circumstances, Always! 🙏🤗

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
❤ Yes, I know dear one. God also said, "Be ye therefore PERFECT, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect." and "If any man think himself to be a prophet, or spiritual, let him acknowledge that the things that I write unto you are the COMMANDMENTS of the Lord. But if any man be ignorant, let him be ignorant." Matthew 5:48 I Corinthians 14:37, 38 Respectfully. I hope you know, and I feel certain that you do, that I'm not "casting judgment" or directing scripture to any one individual, His Word is DIRECTED AT ME, you, and ALL who He has chosen. And that CHOICE is each and every individual's free choice.
View attachment 5477

🕊 17 For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?

18 And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear?

19 Wherefore let them that suffer according to the will of God commit the keeping of their souls to him in well doing, as unto a faithful Creator.
I Peter 4:17-19 💞
So True!😉 Thanks for the Sweet Gospel Song, My Favorite Style!🎶🤗

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
God didn't write the Bible. Man wrote the Bible. Are you conceding the point? Or are you going to cut and paste some out of context quotations from a web site? You might try answering some of the other questions while you're at it.
Sorry to Interrupt, But Scripture, that I Happen to Believe On, Is the INSPIRED Word of God. 2 Timothy 3:16-17 KJV States That 16"All Scripture is given by Inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for Intruction in righteousness: 17 That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished into all good works". Our Time Here Is Getting Short, So Please Reconsider, It Won't Hurt, It Will Only Help! 👍

Lamentation

Mar 5, 2021
Pilgrim & Foreigner
The Bible IS "mankind's literature". The Bible was written by men. Actual men in a particular time and place.

The Christian position is that the Bible was inspired by God, not that it was actually written by God. God never wrote anything.
Correction, "For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost."

Lamentation

Mar 5, 2021
Pilgrim & Foreigner
The most poplar denomination in colonial America was Unitarian Universalism, and I'm not at all surprised. "Everyone gets to go to heaven" is a very American idea. It's impossible to say with anything approaching certainty whether it's true, because only the dead know what happens when we die, and because they are dead they can't be conscious of whether they were right. For all we know life shuts off like a light switch.

One can have beliefs. Beliefs are not facts or truths or knowledge. Beliefs are opinions. Believe what you want. That doesn't make it true.

I suggest we aim for more attainable, modest goals than forcing kids to read the Bible. Let's start with fair elections.
If Only we knew where "TRUTH and HONESTY" derived from? Certainly NOT human nature.

Lamentation

Mar 5, 2021
Pilgrim & Foreigner
🤨Really?!!! Many of our early best and brightest inventors took nothing into their labs EXCEPT their Bible!!! Where did Einstein state he found his theory of E= Mc2... The Bible!!! Our early school systems built on the backbone of what??? The Bible!!! What does it ALL go back too??? The Bible!!! ANY intelligent person can directly correlate the FACT that when we were one “God Fearing” Nation under God that indeed is what made this Nation great!!! The continued decline of our Nation is a direct result of what??? The continual attempt for removal of The Bible!!!
🕊❤❤❤ 🙌🏼 🙌🏼 🙌🏼 ❤❤❤
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Lamentation

Mar 5, 2021
Pilgrim & Foreigner
🥰Your welcome, and thank you too, your messages are very inspirational !!! I’m reminded of a saying... doing what’s right isn’t always popular, doing what’s popular isn’t always right🤗 God bless you🙏🏻

Proverbs 3​

King James Version​

3 My son, forget not my law; but let thine heart keep my commandments:

2 For length of days, and long life, and peace, shall they add to thee.
3 Let not mercy and truth forsake thee: bind them about thy neck; write them upon the table of thine heart:
4 So shalt thou find favour and good understanding in the sight of God and man.
5 Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
7 Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the Lord, and depart from evil.
8 It shall be health to thy navel, and marrow to thy bones.
9 Honour the Lord with thy substance, and with the firstfruits of all thine increase:
10 So shall thy barns be filled with plenty, and thy presses shall burst out with new wine.
11 My son, despise not the chastening of the Lord; neither be weary of his correction:
12 For whom the Lord loveth he correcteth; even as a father the son in whom he delighteth.
13 Happy is the man that findeth wisdom, and the man that getteth understanding.
14 For the merchandise of it is better than the merchandise of silver, and the gain thereof than fine gold.
15 She is more precious than rubies: and all the things thou canst desire are not to be compared unto her.
16 Length of days is in her right hand; and in her left hand riches and honour.
17 Her ways are ways of pleasantness, and all her paths are peace.
18 She is a tree of life to them that lay hold upon her: and happy is every one that retaineth her.
19 The Lord by wisdom hath founded the earth; by understanding hath he established the heavens.
20 By his knowledge the depths are broken up, and the clouds drop down the dew.
21 My son, let not them depart from thine eyes: keep sound wisdom and discretion:
22 So shall they be life unto thy soul, and grace to thy neck.
23 Then shalt thou walk in thy way safely, and thy foot shall not stumble.
24 When thou liest down, thou shalt not be afraid: yea, thou shalt lie down, and thy sleep shall be sweet.
25 Be not afraid of sudden fear, neither of the desolation of the wicked, when it cometh.
26 For the Lord shall be thy confidence, and shall keep thy foot from being taken.
27 Withhold not good from them to whom it is due, when it is in the power of thine hand to do it.
28 Say not unto thy neighbour, Go, and come again, and to morrow I will give; when thou hast it by thee.
29 Devise not evil against thy neighbour, seeing he dwelleth securely by thee.
30 Strive not with a man without cause, if he have done thee no harm.
31 Envy thou not the oppressor, and choose none of his ways.
32 For the froward is abomination to the Lord: but his secret is with the righteous.
33 The curse of the Lord is in the house of the wicked: but he blesseth the habitation of the just.
34 Surely he scorneth the scorners: but he giveth grace unto the lowly.
35 The wise shall inherit glory: but shame shall be the promotion of fools.
🕊 One of my favorite, although I LOVE AND ADORE EVERY WORD 💞

Lamentation

Mar 5, 2021
Pilgrim & Foreigner

Ephesians 2​

King James Version​

2 And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins;
2 Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:
3 Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others.
4 But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us,
5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;)
6 And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:
7 That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus.
8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.
10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.
11 Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands;
12 That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:
13 But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.
14 For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us;
15 Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;
16 And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby:
17 And came and preached peace to you which were afar off, and to them that were nigh.
18 For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father.
19 Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;
20 And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;
21 In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord:
22 In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit.
🙋🏼‍♀️Amen!!!🙏🏻
🕊Tears of Joy 🙌🏼

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat