The Bible back in our schools

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

David in Texas

May 27, 2021
Texas
familyfellowship.com

Yep I remember the pledge each morning in Home room, shows you how far away USA has come from God all due to prayer being removed by politicians from our schools. WE the people should Never allow that. Yet 1st our gov for and by the people has to have We the people involved that means running for local offices and stare and federal as that is where the choices are made , if WE the people whom place our Trust in God are not then they do what ever they please. It is that simple. So what is the answer to getting America back on track there you go ...... Make America Great again and that is by Faith and living the best we can by Gods Word the Bible and draw close to HIM as a Nation not against HIM

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021

Yep I remember the pledge each morning in Home room, shows you how far away USA has come from God all due to prayer being removed by politicians from our schools. WE the people should Never allow that. Yet 1st our gov for and by the people has to have We the people involved that means running for local offices and stare and federal as that is where the choices are made , if WE the people whom place our Trust in God are not then they do what ever they please. It is that simple. So what is the answer to getting America back on track there you go ...... Make America Great again and that is by Faith and living the best we can by Gods Word the Bible and draw close to HIM as a Nation not against HIM
Amen David!🙏

tj3250

Feb 14, 2021
Florida
the attack on In God We Trust - was the warning shot - MARXISM-was on the rise-
when we caved - with removing from Government buildings & Education-we began our spiral to what we are today
We should of the moment GOD became the target-Organized and held mega peaceful marches protecting our savior
but no we as a whole - just couldnt find the time- to smell the roses- couldnt see the landslide coming-till we were buried in the BS-instead of preventing - diverting - we just carried on like it will not effect us - well guess we were all wrong then-FREEDOM means protecting the FUNDELMENTALs - the strength of our FREEDOM was GOD -MLK said it best

1622908786239.png

NvEric

Feb 7, 2021
Nevada
Alright folks, I'll dig out my bibles - they're in a box in a closet - and start reading them since I've never read them cover to cover.
And, all hell may break lose, for I will discern the flaws, if I find them, because it's what I tend to do with dogmatic presentations.

To the post title - the Bible belongs not in public schools, but in the home.
Peace

Made in the U.S.A

Feb 19, 2021
They won't read the Bible any more than they read any of their other books. They're lazy and dumb and they don't like using their brains. It doesn't matter what book you put in front of them. You can't force them to read, to learn, or to enjoy it.
🤔odd... seemed to work ALL through our nations history...until it was removed and replaced with MAN KINDS literature 🤨

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
Alright folks, I'll dig out my bibles - they're in a box in a closet - and start reading them since I've never read them cover to cover.
And, all hell may break lose, for I will discern the flaws, if I find them, because it's what I tend to do with dogmatic presentations.

Peace
Good for You! I Know that God Will Surely Bless You for Your Effort! It's Our Life's Instruction So to Speak, Right? And the Best Seller Ever Written.

Lamentation

Mar 5, 2021
Pilgrim & Foreigner

🕊Yeah, and Amen!🙏🏻

Lamentation

Mar 5, 2021
Pilgrim & Foreigner

Peace

Lamentation

Mar 5, 2021
Pilgrim & Foreigner
They won't read the Bible any more than they read any of their other books. They're lazy and dumb and they don't like using their brains. It doesn't matter what book you put in front of them. You can't force them to read, to learn, or to enjoy it.
But wait, what about those of us that DO read the Bible, yet STILL REFUSE TO OBEY God? According to the Scriptures, who is HELD more accountable, Pray Tell? 🙏🏻😢

NvEric

Feb 7, 2021
Nevada
Good for You! I Know that God Will Surely Bless You for Your Effort! It's Our Life's Instruction So to Speak, Right? And the Best Seller Ever Written.
My oldest Brother is Mormon, is that OK ?
So, I'll read both books just to be safe. Koran too.
No, I'm not making fun of you or these books.
There happens to be a number of religions and all say they are the only one that is the TRUE one.
What about the Watchtower people ?
I've been grappling with this for a very long time, and Why should I trust any person to tell me what is and is not true about something ?
So, FAITH guides me, and only FAITH will I trust.
If I ever thought GOD talked to me, then .......................................................................................... !
The bottom line is this country has NO established religion for this very reason.

I'm descended from the Pilgrims, yes, those ones, so this stuff was front and center from my beginning. Sadly, there's few who bothered to take it seriously other than myself and one brother. We're both of the scientific realm, with the one being Mormon. So, we both look at religion from that perspective also.
While I hold God may have created this or that, it has evolved since then and I can never deny that TRUTH.

So, why do I bother with this topic knowing it will not go on to a conclusion ?
It's nice to "flesh out" these things from time to time, and maybe I can give another view on the TRUTH. :unsure: .... :LOL::ROFLMAO:
Buddhist - Christian - Deist
peace and good will to all ... pass the ammunition please we are at WAR

Made in the U.S.A

Feb 19, 2021
My oldest Brother is Mormon, is that OK ?
So, I'll read both books just to be safe. Koran too.
No, I'm not making fun of you or these books.
There happens to be a number of religions and all say they are the only one that is the TRUE one.
What about the Watchtower people ?
I've been grappling with this for a very long time, and Why should I trust any person to tell me what is and is not true about something ?
So, FAITH guides me, and only FAITH will I trust.
If I ever thought GOD talked to me, then .......................................................................................... !
The bottom line is this country has NO established religion for this very reason.

I'm descended from the Pilgrims, yes, those ones, so this stuff was front and center from my beginning. Sadly, there's few who bothered to take it seriously other than myself and one brother. We're both of the scientific realm, with the one being Mormon. So, we both look at religion from that perspective also.
While I hold God may have created this or that, it has evolved since then and I can never deny that TRUTH.

So, why do I bother with this topic knowing it will not go on to a conclusion ?
It's nice to "flesh out" these things from time to time, and maybe I can give another view on the TRUTH. :unsure: .... :LOL::ROFLMAO:
Buddhist - Christian - Deist
peace and good will to all ... pass the ammunition please we are at WAR
🤔Pilgrims came on the Mayflower with the Koran , Buddha, and the book of Mormons 🤷🏼‍♀️

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat