THANK YOU BROTHER NATHANAEL - SPOT ON

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021

I always knew you were a racist.

anytime you lump any group of people all into one evil category you give your IQ away.

what's not to love about this guy.....as hate filled as they come.............

I need to go gather up my puke files and put him at the top

why does you posting this not surprise me?

nothing so unpleasant as wolves in sheeps clothing, except to another wolf.

StickAForkInUSA

Sep 26, 2021
I always knew you were a racist.

anytime you lump any group of people all into one evil category you give your IQ away.

what's not to love about this guy.....as hate filled as they come.............

I need to go gather up my puke files and put him at the top

why does you posting this not surprise me?

nothing so unpleasant as wolves in sheeps clothing, except to another wolf.
Yes, i'm racist also. But if you had a brain you would have said i'm an antisemite regarding this.
bye bye

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
Yes, i'm racist also. But if you had a brain you would have said i'm an antisemite regarding this.
bye bye
Noticing things is "racist".
trotsky white negroes.jpg

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
"White" is a term invented by Jews to conceal the rich history of nations and tribes behind a cultureless buzz word. White supremacy is the next part of the spell to anger the “other” and humiliate the new made up group. It’s all just to farm consciousness and consent, how do you people not see this by now? The next part of this plan is to further blend everyone so they can’t rewrite the new group’s history as the deem necessary.

Reactions: JournalReport505

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
bye bye

actually, I think you are mistaking what I meant

if you hate any race, you are a racist....go look it up.....its called a dictionary.

the fact that you are in more than one subcatergory of racists changes nothing.

you would like there to be no jews? probably no arabs, no blacks,,,,an equal opportunity hater?

shall we applaud you? oh give you the heil manuver?

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
yes, everything is invented by jews, on your maple streets....we have met the monsters and they are us.

who said the south straightened up their act. 🤪

Uaskedforit

Jun 15, 2021
Arizona, U.S.A
"White" is a term invented by Jews to conceal the rich history of nations and tribes behind a cultureless buzz word. White supremacy is the next part of the spell to anger the “other” and humiliate the new made up group. It’s all just to farm consciousness and consent, how do you people not see this by now? The next part of this plan is to further blend everyone so they can’t rewrite the new group’s history as the deem necessary.
WF, they don't see it because they are low iq followers that are called adults and therefore believe that there decisions are adult like. You just have to go back to your school days, more specifically pre college/university, and you will realize that at least 70% of your classmates were followers, dinks, doofuses, goobers, etc. And "mass formation psychosis" is their only path.
I think it time to start posting the jews of the coup.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
here's one case I worked

this man
2010_02_27_Denson_JesuitPriest_ph_Toulouse.jpg
The Rev. Michael Toulouse

he raped for 30 years, devisated the neighborhood....only one of several in our region

what do yoy say to a woman....Mrs. Ryan, I'm so sorry, it's not your fault, how could you know.

"my children all hate me" no maam, they don't, they will forgive you, you could not have known.

ALL her kids, all but one, large catholic family...were raped....one weighs 450 lbs, one is alcoholoc, 2 are drug addicts, and so forth....the wake of violence and sorrow, is overwhelming...

try to get your head around what lies in the wake of these arrogant rapists, like your brother nathaniel.

when you approve of men like that, you actually partake of their sins by your approval.​

tj3250

Feb 14, 2021
Florida
You mean like how you do with catholics, muslims, chinese and whoever else your overlords tell you to hate?
takes us all back to the basics - trust not what your told but trust what you know - its not hold your shot till you see the whites of their eyes - but rather hold your shot till you know what lies beyond those eyes - take your shot once you know them white eyes mean to take you out - if only we all perceived propaganda for all it really is - a means of mind control
remove 90& propaganda we remove 90% of perceived hate - we remove the bidding of the elites
trust in the foreknowledge our lord in Heaving has gifted in all man the right from wrong
all men are not evil - only the evil man will pollute the mind not to trust your basic instincts
beware of the pat on the back - its only intent may be to hold you back - be vigilant of everything

carla_rogers

Feb 24, 2021
Hating on Yids is retarded.

I love Yids.

• Angry

carla_rogers

Feb 24, 2021
takes us all back to the basics - trust not what your told but trust what you know - its not hold your shot till you see the whites of their eyes - but rather hold your shot till you know what lies beyond those eyes - take your shot once you know them white eyes mean to take you out - if only we all perceived propaganda for all it really is - a means of mind control
remove 90& propaganda we remove 90% of perceived hate - we remove the bidding of the elites
trust in the foreknowledge our lord in Heaving has gifted in all man the right from wrong
all men are not evil - only the evil man will pollute the mind not to trust your basic instincts
beware of the pat on the back - its only intent may be to hold you back - be vigilant of everything
Propaganda works even when you recognize it. It doesn't work as much, but it still sets the narrative. That is what keeps us on the backs of our heels. It is why Supreme Court is as ignorant as a class of 2nd graders. It is why NONE of our politicians recognize the global war on free people.

Uaskedforit

Jun 15, 2021
Arizona, U.S.A
TJ, stay focused on that "90% of perceived hate" thing and your "lord in heaving". I think it will work.

Magafront

Sep 20, 2021
magafront.wordpress.com

The boomer population in this forum has already chosen a racial scapegoat brand and that is Chinese. You race realists are not realistic about your racisms and so you try to sell boomers jewspiracy when they already have a genocidal racism. American mass racisms are usually Imperialist.

You are trying to sell Republicans a hitler racism that would cancel out their cartoon fantasy of Captain America fight the bad Hitler because America good liberty and constitution. They love the Captain America Happy Meal. Now Captain America is going to fight the China Hitler to save the Muslims for freedom! These pigs can't get enough and they will bite you if you try to take their Happy Meal away from them.

For reasons I don't completely understand the terror of Fu Manchu and the vengeance of Asia is very powerful in the American mind. The hate Russia dementia and the hate China dementia both seem to run on it. Bannon knows exactly what he is doing and he is working from a well established set of racial terror archetypes that have deep resonance in the American psyche.

Now Glenn Beck tier shills are just stealing all your Jew conspiracy theory and erasing Jews and writing in Chinese instead! They can get away with that because they are playing with the real racism while you are playing with the hitler action play-set.

So looks like you got co-opted by neocons again, huh?

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
The boomer population in this forum has already chosen a racial scapegoat brand and that is Chinese. You race realists are not realistic about your racisms and so you try to sell boomers jewspiracy when they already have a genocidal racism. American mass racisms are usually Imperialist.

You are trying to sell Republicans a hitler racism that would cancel out their cartoon fantasy of Captain America fight the bad Hitler because America good liberty and constitution. They love the Captain America Happy Meal. Now Captain America is going to fight the China Hitler to save the Muslims for freedom! These pigs can't get enough and they will bite you if you try to take their Happy Meal away from them.

For reasons I don't completely understand the terror of Fu Manchu and the vengeance of Asia is very powerful in the American mind. The hate Russia dementia and the hate China dementia both seem to run on it. Bannon knows exactly what he is doing and he is working from a well established set of racial terror archetypes that have deep resonance in the American psyche.

Now Glenn Beck tier shills are just stealing all your Jew conspiracy theory and erasing Jews and writing in Chinese instead! They can get away with that because they are playing with the real racism while you are playing with the hitler action play-set.

me antisemitism the only friend I have left.jpg

Uaskedforit

Jun 15, 2021
Arizona, U.S.A

Poor lost soul. Keep drinking that kool-aid and while you're at it put some in your hair or if you've already done that change the color so you can be taken seriously.

War Room Forum
Donate to War Room Forum
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and our support staff to post news and video clips throughout the day.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat