Ted Cruz running against Trump in 2024

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

countermoon

Feb 17, 2021
American midwest
down.gif

Jean Clink

Jan 29, 2021
That isn't going to happen and the people telling you it will are all grifters.
Trump fully intends to finish what he started in D.C. - whether in 24 or some other year is beside the point.

To call poeple who disagree with you 'grifters' is not appropriate.

Jean Clink

Jan 29, 2021
I don’t think he is, either. Why would he when he won in 2020 and was cheated out of the presidency? He’ll take his place in the White House if the 2020 election is decertified and given back to him; the rightful winner!
He would not base his decision on the fact that he got cheated in 2020. He is much bigger than that.

Reactions: Vortigern

L

Lord Help America

He would not base his decision on the fact that he got cheated in 2020. He is much bigger than that.
I am hoping that he considers coming in as the Speaker, takes the gavel from Pelosi, starts impeachment proceedings against Biden/Harris, and steps up as President. As President, he can start cleaning house!

Reactions: Angryhotdog

Unimportant_Wisp

Nov 22, 2021
I pray Trump lives to at least 120. It is statistically unlikely that someone of that age will survive till 2024, though I hope he does. Cruz went nerdy when he heard "be hardcore", and now is trying for a personable approach, still not hardcore. He's fine in Texas where people are polite and aren't going to give a good guy a hard time over a little hiccup, but reignite the pale pastels isn't going to work. I like everything DeSantis has done and every time I look in his face I don't trust him, sue me. My gut won't let me, I support him day and night on basically every issue but there's something that doesn't trust him in me. I have no logical reason to back that up I can make sensible.

I have been loving that the American political system stopped being a Roman family rehash. It's not that someone that spends their lives in politics is bad, it's that it became families and those that served them, so honestly the only thing that could be better than a full long healthy Trump term is Trump backing someone that'll cement the idea in the minds of good Americans that they can do good without evil coming to them, Trump's main effect that spans the world now; ex. Chile.

They frauded the vote from Trump. We care - we like him. Many don't and don't care. But president you, the everyman, they fraud him they fraud every child in America too.

It's quite clear the audits and such will have an effect in maybe 10 years from now if people keep sacrificing lives and hours away from home for it. There are millions of people that think currently everyone bad on the left is going to jail from the qish sites, or that aliens are in control and there's no sense in fighting evil, or that all this Trump planned and he's going to win tomorrow, so trust them to do it for you. Half of them weren't helping in the first place and now arguably do sometimes, so I don't know what to do there, but wish it had a use.

There are lots of Americans that are saying they won't vote unless you fix 2020 but will and are just using it as a complaint, but they aren't going to fix Jan 6th and let the government torture Americans in jail without 1% of the protest PETA psychos do for lab rats. They will say no now but will if you push them later. The only thing you really need to do is give your poll watchers physical security that can restrain and remove election workers that misbehave, all the laws you make now are half pointless, no cops -> no judge. Poll watchers should be higher than workers, and function as supervisors. Cops around to handle any clashing helps, but they should get the same wait time as the rest of us.

Don't tell the gateway pundit Trump isn't running.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat