Ted Cruz running against Trump in 2024

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Vortigern

Feb 9, 2021
Northern California
On Face the Nation today, Margaret Brennan said to Cruz, "rumors you're running in 2024," which he responded to by enthusiastically smiling and nodding over and over.
He dodged the question the second time she asked, but his initial response was enough to tell.

Last edited:

Jean Clink

Jan 29, 2021
On Face the Nation today, Margaret Brennan said to Cruz, "rumors you're running in 2024," which he responded to by enthusiastically smiling and nodding over and over.
He dodged the question the second time she asked, but his initial response was enough to tell.
He needs to support Trump and MAGA.

Reactions: Jerry from Illinois

Landscapebro

Aug 13, 2021
4BB1DCF3-F2CA-4BEF-B4DA-938825BF38AC.jpeg
Welp.. Time to break out the 2016 folder.

CannaAngel

Mar 1, 2021
I think we will see several people jumping in the race. Is it really to defeat Trump? Or to via for Vice President. Who is critical to provide enough votes in a particular state. I think DeSantis should stay as Gov. of Florida to ensure Florida goes for Trump. Florida needs DeSantis. DeSantis can run after Trump is out of office. He is young enough. My penny of thoughts

L

Lord Help America

Everyone who pays close attention to politics knows Trump isn't running again.
I don’t think he is, either. Why would he when he won in 2020 and was cheated out of the presidency? He’ll take his place in the White House if the 2020 election is decertified and given back to him; the rightful winner!

Vortigern

Feb 9, 2021
Northern California
Obviously, Trump will weigh his options at that time. I think it simply comes to the outcome of the changes in 22. Will he still have such great influence at that time? I believe so, but nothing is certain.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat