Stream

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

SuperNumb

Feb 11, 2021
A W F U L.

Somebody (from WR Staff) just tell us it's out of your control and we'll accept that.
But if not - WAKE UP and get with the program tech folks, or go home and STEVE hire somebody that knows how to broadcast media on the web. SHEESH.

Ads run great. Show runs sh*t. Again.

Reactions: Caves45

Olefaithfull

Jun 7, 2021
If you are able to stream, then migrate your feed from Pluto to Real America’s Voice app on your device.

Pluto has strategic ‘malfunctions’ when an uncomfortable (for them) subject is in play.

Pluto is another arm of CBS.

Caves45

Jun 8, 2021
Northern New Jersey
Come on man! Watching on my tv and don’t you think as a Warroom Patriot that I already know and have the app ! I also add Warroom to my internet browser and stream from my firestick .WRP in the AM only glitches constantly but not at 5pm est ! Go figure

Michi Gal

Apr 8, 2021
Dr FRAUDCi story is deeper than just the COVID story time line. The fact that he owns stock in the jab w Moderna & helped them start up for this purpose hasn’t been addressed! I keep waiting for the shoe to really drop on this creep but he continues to prance about like a prima Donna.

AngellicAngela

Feb 6, 2021
Michigan
Sorry I just saw this post.
Yes WR is aware of the difficulties viewing the show on Pluto.
I advise ditching it and view on-https://americasvoice.news/
OR
Thank you.

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat