Strategy Of The Covid Coup

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

olde reb

Jul 10, 2021
midwest
all of the covid hoax is based on the "emergency" status of 21 USC 360bbb-3(c)(2)(A)(i) . Statutory requirements are NOT met, Why do the state AG's decline to challenge it ?
'

olde reb

Jul 10, 2021
midwest
Money turns your enemies into friends.
Are you suggesting state AG's may be deliberately not making a meaningful chlallenge to covid mandates because they fear the loss of federal money and grants that may be lost in retaliation by DC ???

If so, you are making a good case for a constitutional improvement that congressional delegates [senators and reps] should have been the status of state employees subject to immediate state legislator's control and ethics violations.

Last edited:

realgeterdone

War Room VIP Member
Mar 6, 2021
Indiana
Are you suggesting state AG's may be deliberately not making a meaningful chlallenge to covid mandates because they fear the loss of federal money and grants that may be lost in retaliation by DC ???

If so, you are making a good case for a constitutional improvement that congressional delegates [senators and reps] should have been the status of state employees subject to immediate state legislator's control and ethics violations.
I wouldn`t trust them with my dog and I don`t have one.

War Room Forum
Donate to War Room Forum
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and our support staff to post news and video clips throughout the day.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat