Steve Bannon is in The Great State of Texas

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
I hope he did it without clarks help....clark and flynn....both shills.
we went to the maga thing here, and it was bogus, ra ra and
hoopla.
phoeny preachers doing shambalas.
speakers saying next to nothing....

thyey wanted me pic with flynn, I declined...somethin not right with that guy.

the clark book, bogus, and he made it so the links were all illegible in his book, whcih was either the worst print job in history, or deliberate (I like to follow links and do my own homework) so this made the guy a true shill in my mind.
I did a lot more research on him afterwards, and it confirmed all....lifetime grifter.

the only good thing about the whole thing was Dr. Mikovits was there....she is the genuine article....and I got to pick her brain a little bit......the rest, not worth the time or money.
forget it...if she had not been on the list I wouldn't have even gone.
Clark is just a snake oil guy that tries to make money off of every movement that ever come down the pike, trust me....not the look we are going for.
He is syphoning off real dollars that should have gone to serious races.

plus, do we really need a tent as large as the meeting tent to sell sequined everythings???

Is this about our country, or about new tennis shoes?
and rhinestoned purses? seriously?

Really???????????????????????

Of course I'm not saying don't go to rallies, just saying Clark's events are mainly for cha ching.

We would do better to contribute to a campaign than to support that guy.

Reactions: Tobi and NonniK

deplorablekat

Feb 11, 2021
Texas
Tend to agree with you on flynnnn, maybe two faces. Mikovits is brilliant, but not
here. This is CPAC, I believe starts tomorrow. I hate crowds and avoid at all costs.
This is about our great country that we can’t lose. War Room is on the road.
Making great progress with some real populists sorely needed to replace all
the rinos. Momentum is huuuuuge and dems are scared.

Reactions: NonniK

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
as long as we realize that there will be plants galore.

steve is a keeper, but trump needs to realize he is worth ten Jareds, and let go of the rino davos plants.
Not all experienced people are what they purport to be.

I'm not sure what slowed him down more, the constant witch hunt, or the bad advice within his own ranks, but the more I read, the more it appears half of them were traitors and loyal to a different agenda not the populist one.

If toeknee, with birx in full confession mode, and the other players that did get caught...and are certifiably delusional have not made that obvious....
question is, can Trump tell a deceiver from a non...
and who exactly vetted all those people? Whom, because their judgment was far from perfect. So far it probably shaved two years and a hundred accomplishments off his planned agendas.

He can't afford that again.

If he gets reinstated, then congress has to vote to give him his full four years.
That's what need to occur.

If I could, I'd vet folks for him, he really needs help.
Its not going to be about just saying one is on the same page, it's about really being on it...AND loyalty, AND no private agendas. He needs someone with super human, supernatural radar to help him keep the shills away.

My guess is they are going to try and get Trump to accept desantis...when in fact he needs someone NOT in the chaos game, and he needs a neutral advisor, not his kids.

Personally, if Bannon hadn't gone to doing the warroom, I don't think Trump would be even half as popular as he is now. It's fighters like Steve, Dinesh, and Mike L that have given him legs back, and a real chance.

You know what would be great, if instead of going after the cartel first, he would go after all the Epstein pedos at the very same time, and round them all up in the first week as well.
That would prove he's for justice for all.
I'd love to see Gates do the perp walk, as would 2/3 of america, easily.

Last edited:

ZenRoman

Feb 18, 2021
Journalist Joshua Green talks about two men who influenced Steve Bannon’s philosophy: the Italian philosopher Julius Evola, whose ideas became the basis of fascist racial theory, and René Guénon, who developed an anti-modernism philosophy called "Traditionalism."

NonniK

War Room VIP Member
May 8, 2021
as long as we realize that there will be plants galore.

steve is a keeper, but trump needs to realize he is worth ten Jareds, and let go of the rino davos plants.
Not all experienced people are what they purport to be.

I'm not sure what slowed him down more, the constant witch hunt, or the bad advice within his own ranks, but the more I read, the more it appears half of them were traitors and loyal to a different agenda not the populist one.

If toeknee, with birx in full confession mode, and the other players that did get caught...and are certifiably delusional have not made that obvious....
question is, can Trump tell a deceiver from a non...
and who exactly vetted all those people? Whom, because their judgment was far from perfect. So far it probably shaved two years and a hundred accomplishments off his planned agendas.

He can't afford that again.

If he gets reinstated, then congress has to vote to give him his full four years.
That's what need to occur.

If I could, I'd vet folks for him, he really needs help.
Its not going to be about just saying one is on the same page, it's about really being on it...AND loyalty, AND no private agendas. He needs someone with super human, supernatural radar to help him keep the shills away.

My guess is they are going to try and get Trump to accept desantis...when in fact he needs someone NOT in the chaos game, and he needs a neutral advisor, not his kids.

Personally, if Bannon hadn't gone to doing the warroom, I don't think Trump would be even half as popular as he is now. It's fighters like Steve, Dinesh, and Mike L that have given him legs back, and a real chance.

You know what would be great, if instead of going after the cartel first, he would go after all the Epstein pedos at the very same time, and round them all up in the first week as well.
That would prove he's for justice for all.
I'd love to see Gates do the perp walk, as would 2/3 of america, easily.
I couldn’t agree more, bannonfan

FuriousPatriot

Jun 23, 2021
Steve Bannon is here in Texas setting MAGA party
on fire! 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
Hello Deploarablekat,

Were/are you attending?

I'm glad to hear that the organizers of CPAC rented a larger venue. As MAGA individuals, from all walks of life, come to terms with the fact that they are overwhelmingly conservative (small "C", not necessarily big "C") it's really important to broaden the literal 'big tent' as we broaden the ideological 'big tent'.

I hope all in attendance have a wonderfully entertaining and politically enriching experience.

deplorablekat

Feb 11, 2021
Texas
Hello Deploarablekat,

Were/are you attending?

I'm glad to hear that the organizers of CPAC rented a larger venue. As MAGA individuals, from all walks of life, come to terms with the fact that they are overwhelmingly conservative (small "C", not necessarily big "C") it's really important to broaden the literal 'big tent' as we broaden the ideological 'big tent'.

I hope all in attendance have a wonderfully entertaining and politically enriching experience.
Ohhh, would love to, unfortunately I am unable to do large crowds, which I hate, and have
some health issues that prevent attendance. We went to the Offshore Tech Conference
for years at NRG…….that was all we could handle. Heat and crowds no more.

Must watch all of it on tv.
We need to watch for any plants. They are bound to sneak in. 👀👀👀
Trump on Saturday will shut down Dallas traffic. 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻🍊🍊🍊

Reactions: FuriousPatriot

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
Steve was great today, glad to see that Palin is running for congress, NOT VP

athe polling guy said they knew the cheat was in.

this is EXACTLY what I shared,,,that one of the chief honchos in the dem party told us Biden would win and said it with such hate and vitroil AND ASSURANCE it made us gasp.

like he knew something with utter certainty...creepy.
he hates that we switched parties decades ago, and was trying to rub our faces in it

by stating what he knew.....without really saying "because we are cheating on steroids," what he did say, and the way he said it made it OBVIOUS that they had it all in the bag, and NO amount of rep red wave was going to overcome what CA had in place.

If they were that determined then, just think what they might do next.

Like, is nancy trying to start WW3?
Is Biden with what he did?

and what happened to the canister at the georia duidestones...what was in there, their plan and how they were going to do it??

because the time capsule is GONE, and not a peep...

I think they will do just about anything to get their way.

and I do mean everything.

So thank God tonight when you go to bed, and ask for more angels to protect and defend.

deplorablekat

Feb 11, 2021
Texas
Don’t stop ever. CPAC is ‘comin’ in hot.
President Trump is coming.

Yeah, wonder what was in that time capsule
they didn’t want us to see. I suspect it was one
of the ones that put it there ????

War Room Forum
Donate to War Room Forum
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and our support staff to post news and video clips throughout the day.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat